Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Regretfully a new studio or new sets will not make a blind bit of difference to RLC at the moment,operating as they are under the tame conditions they have seen fit to impose upon the babes. They need to find out if there is a way to spice up the shows and not fall foul of Ofcom.

If they could maybe apply for a new license in a more liberal country,like I believe Babestaion did with one of their channels,that may solve the problem,but at the moment RLC are running scared with some of their nightshows being on about the same level as some of their dayshows of years ago.

To think at one time this channel was the bright new hope of the babeshows and look what it has become. It's a pity because they have the onscreen talent in spades.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

“Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds” - Bhagavad Gita

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.
23-09-2014 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I Totally agree. This channel has gradually become the tamest of all the channels. Both day and night. I also agree that there are some great and talented babes on this channel. They could probably excel on another channel.

They could excel on this channel if they were given the chance.
23-09-2014 20:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2014 19:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  The new Playboy TV Chat/RLC studio is in Surrey,

It's not the old Bluebird studio is it, by any chance?
23-09-2014 22:49
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

As others have said, Red Light have a very strong lineup at the moment, I would say the strongest lineup of any channel, but their shows have developed a certain dullness recently. I can't fault them for girl quality, as they are the best in that respect, but it would be nice to see something more onscreen than we have seen just recently.
25-09-2014 10:58
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2014 22:49 )marlowe Wrote:  It's not the old Bluebird studio is it, by any chance?

Estate agent listings still have the old Bluebird studio on the market. So assuming that estate agent websites are up to date it would seem that this new studio in Surrey isn't the Bluebird one.
25-09-2014 11:21
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RLC has a fantastic line up currently. Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Jennifer Jade, Lilly Roma and Destiny Dunes to name but a few. They would all be better performers on another channel.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
25-09-2014 14:03
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Redlight 3 has the classic '..programmes no longer available' from 6pm. Has there been any official word from Redlight about this yet?

They may have to have 2 girls on one channel if it does cease to broadcast, as the schedules still have 4 girl lineups. But that is just speculation based on those two scraps of information. Until Redlight reveal why the EPG says that we won't know.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 15:03 by RatedR.)
25-09-2014 14:23
skillman Offline
Senior Poster

932 no longer exists according to EPG
25-09-2014 16:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yes Ch 932 has been removed from Sky, so it looks like they will be going down to 3 channels .
I'm guessing with the reduction in channels some girls will be let go, obviously they don't need the same amount of girls for 3 channels as they do for 4, unless they start putting 2 girls on screen together that is .

If they have lost this Sky TV channel permanently then things don't look good imo, no other existing babe channel broadcaster has lost a tv channel slot recently, even STD 66 have not lost a channel slot, Cellcast have in fact increased theirs .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 17:20 by mr mystery.)
25-09-2014 16:46
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

^ that was sooner than expected Huh

This is the sat freq 11.390v 27.5 2/3

If anyone wants to check that out.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
25-09-2014 16:51

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL