babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-06-2015 13:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Is the above show coming no expense spared from a tropical island. Wink

Well they had pre-recorded Dannii on BS free to air channels last night, so maybe this will be a "here's one we made earlier in Ibiza" laugh
05-06-2015 13:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

BSX has just taken
a delivery of a shitload of sand dumped outside the studio along with some palm trees....
05-06-2015 20:21
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2015 13:23 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 13:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Is the above show coming no expense spared from a tropical island. Wink

Well they had pre-recorded Dannii on BS free to air channels last night, so maybe this will be a "here's one we made earlier in Ibiza" laugh

Must be multiple locations then because Candy was in Mallorca for her shoot!
05-06-2015 20:26
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(05-06-2015 20:21 )davetherave57 Wrote:  BSX has just taken
a delivery of a shitload of sand dumped outside the studio along with some palm trees....

No one wants to see sand with shit in it, I reckon the producer is using the contents of his cat litter tray Big Laugh
05-06-2015 21:05
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2015 21:05 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 20:21 )davetherave57 Wrote:  BSX has just taken

No one wants to see sand with shit in it, I reckon the producer is using the contents of his cat litter tray Big Laugh

One way of seeing pussy Smile
05-06-2015 22:07
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

So seeing as the camera guy was working tonight i tweeted him on the off chance of finding out about whether the unbroadcast Beth/Leigh & Beth/Aruba web shows would be going up anytime soon on BSX site.

He responded saying he had asked the editing guys to put them up but they're a different dept. He said he'll hassle them.

Also he quoted my original query to the BSX twitter.

Fingers crossed but as Ive said all along Ill believe em when I see em.

Cant say I didn't try Wink

More news as and when
05-06-2015 22:42
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So this is how Lori's first BSX stint is going..this obviously is pure guesswork going by previous form... she is lying on a bed? hand thong firmly in place rubbing like a good un.. with the camera showing every move! If this was a live g/g show they would be zooming the camera somewhere else before the hand got within a foot of the forbidden area?
05-06-2015 23:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ I wouldn't say rubbing, no. Cupping is probably a better word.

Smile 2nd show was miles better : an attempt at a college setting with a whiteboard and a chair and a desk and a little outfit to suit. I liked it.

Only niggle is it wasn't a bsx show from the point of view of "see what you can't on TV" and so could/should be the sort of show that is instead done on a free-to-air channel.

1st show was her standard naked handthong from the get-go in a featureless black room.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 01:19 by M-L-L.)
06-06-2015 01:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It's all part of the bs master plan, tone down the TV shows so we start to believe that Lori's bsx shows are more explicit than they actually are.
06-06-2015 09:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2015 01:12 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ I wouldn't say rubbing, no. Cupping is probably a better word.

Smile 2nd show was miles better : an attempt at a college setting with a whiteboard and a chair and a desk and a little outfit to suit. I liked it.

Only niggle is it wasn't a bsx show from the point of view of "see what you can't on TV" and so could/should be the sort of show that is instead done on a free-to-air channel.

1st show was her standard naked handthong from the get-go in a featureless black room.

I wasn't that far out then, after listening to the outrageous lies she was telling onscreen on normal BS before she went on to the actual BSX show, she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near BSX, put girls on that do....and keep the girls that don't nowhere near the set, especially as they are still charging that waaaay over the top £8 to watch.... my price structure would be no live shows £1.50...Sunday to Friday with live shows £2...Saturday Live Show £3, BTW solo girl shows are a total waste of time with the crazy no touching rule in the live segment's when it's openly shown in the recorded stuff........all these questions and more will be answered in the next episode of SOAP Smile
06-06-2015 11:19

babestation xtra