clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Holly James
do you know what,i dont even care if holly dont let her nips pop out or if we dont get to see her pert and beautiful bum Cool coz just to see her is good enough for me Big Grin i just think she is lovely and i love to watch her shows Heart she is an absolute darling & i think she is lovely,petite & very very sweet Smile xxx
thanks for another awsome show holly
loads of luv Heart & kisses
tiger/pete xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
06-07-2009 18:01
Find all posts by this user
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

hot crumpet

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
06-07-2009 18:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

:Dfantastic,it happened,as she pulled her top up,she pulled it out too and for a brief moment you got to see her absolutley gorgeous left nipple Heart im a happy bunny now laugh that was so sexy Smile

06-07-2009 18:10
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

its a shame that ofcom can't see such beauty instead of wanting babes like holly to cover up shame on them lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-07-2009 18:15
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Surprised i know what you mean mate,that was an eccelent couple of miniutes then Big Grin i really was enjoying every second Heart loving it, holy has been amazing every time ive seen her which i must say has only been a month or 2 but i do really enjoy the show she puts on[and those stunning dresses] she looks sensational right now
kalel76 Wrote:its a shame that ofcom can't see such beauty instead of wanting babes like holly to cover up shame on them lol

06-07-2009 18:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

in a odd sort of way i kinda prefer her on daytime, maybe to do with that the fact shes just teasing us with her goods where as when she was on the late show they were all out. I find it more interesting like this or maybe its just me Tongue lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-07-2009 18:25
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

no mate,i totally agree with you,i prefer the daytime too,alot more than the night shows coz like you say everyones naked but in the daytime shows and the babes wear sexy outfits[i prefer what holly does,low cut summer dresses and no bra`s] because i just enjoy the dayshows more because the girls look alot sexier and it is alot sexier when theres a good chance of a little bonus along the way,shall we say laugh holly is incredible and i really love seeing her teasing coz its very pleasing Heart i love her for being such a hottie Cool
kalel76 Wrote:in a odd sort of way i kinda prefer her on daytime, maybe to do with that the fact shes just teasing us with her goods where as when she was on the late show they were all out. I find it more interesting like this or maybe its just me Tongue lol

06-07-2009 18:35
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i love the veiw from here Cool
that was gorgeous holly Smile
i loveHeart when you are pulling your top up Surprised
your show now is 1 of the best ive ever seen ever,probably better than when i use to see savanna JAMES on the office babe show 4 years ago Heart i really am loving the show hunniHeart xxx

06-07-2009 18:46
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

shes much better on days

much more classy and so good at teasing
06-07-2009 18:59
schmoo Away
Master Poster

wak1976 Wrote:i love the veiw from here Cool
that was gorgeous holly Smile
i loveHeart when you are pulling your top up Surprised
your show now is 1 of the best ive ever seen ever,probably better than when i use to see savanna JAMES on the office babe show 4 years ago Heart i really am loving the show hunniHeart xxx

Mmmm.... now i love Holly as much as the next guy, i love her shows too - she's my favourite of the current crop. But.. they're not on a par to the shows Savana used to put on.. IMO no show is ever gonna get close to those. Savana, i miss you.
06-07-2009 19:02
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles