gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Yes it is early days but with the way Sin TV turned out its only natural to feel a bit negative, i wonder how much they are paying the likes of Tori, Amanda and Priya? personally i think that new bed set looks alright but they have to improve the quality of webstream and i'd rather them use phones rather than headsets, its not been bad so far tonight though as Tori has had a bit of solo air time
03-07-2015 02:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Amanda solo show has been great fun so far.
03-07-2015 04:51
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

This channel does have some positives and I've always believed this, but it could be better.
The girls tend to be topless most of the time which is a plus for this day and age Rolleyes
And as I've said, I do like quite a few of the girls they use but it's way too predictable and uneventful.
These shows are repetitive enough as we all know but these guys serve egg and chips every fucking night without any variation whatsoever Rolleyes
All this "give them time" bollocks is just exactly that..... bollocks Big Laugh
03-07-2015 10:01
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

I'm running the risk of crying wolf again but as of 5 minutes ago, we apparently have a live Sammi Love, option 1 on the screen and all that, on the PB channel.
03-07-2015 11:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-07-2015 01:16 )JackGough Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 00:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  The OSG'S are quite reasonable on this channel, and the picture quality (on Sky) doesn't particularly look out of place in a bad way either.They have some great babes too it's just these fecking comfy beds isn't it?
Since they seem intent on trying to conquer the 900's, I was rather hoping they might push the boat out and attempt to become a proper channel Rolleyes with actual sets for the girls to work with.
It would appear not, and we continue to remain stagnant and refuse to acknowledge the final piece of the jigsaw.

Pity.

I hope people will have patience. They have acquired the PBTV brand but are producing the shows to that standard will take time. Here's a post from the day after RLC started:

(06-10-2010 22:23 )Chilly Wrote:  
(06-10-2010 21:02 )cathybarry Wrote:  Hope you are enjoying the new channelSmile

Not really. Rubbish graphics, average picture quality, and some of the girls look like they've seen better days (but then, haven't we all). Still, it's early days yet, so hopefully it will get better in time. Cool

Sound familiar? And of course, things did get better in time.

As I've said repeatedly (and at the risk of being branded a fanboi), xxXpanded has been going strong for years as a phone sex, then phone sex + content, then phone sex + content + webcam, then phone sex + content + webcam + TV business.

It has been carefully managed and they have brought in some decent talent over the time both on the TV and phones - retaining many unlike the BS/RLC/S66/whatevercompetitorisntoutofbusinessthisweek merrygoround, all the while keeping prices reasonable. They have other features which competitors don't like reward credits you earn against a registered phone number which can be used on the site for free calls / webcamming - and Stream2Studio so the girls can see you while you call the TV channel.

Do things move slowly? Absolutely but that clearly isn't a bad thing since it has always improved and never really got worse.

There is a big difference from when the Barry's first launched their single "40 and Naughty" channel, to Xpanded moving channel positions and using the Playboy brand name, the post you quoted was when RLC first started broadcasting a live free to view phone in babe channel on Sky, everything was new to them and they were just starting out with one single 40+ channel, they hadn't at that time started using the Playboy brand name.
Xpanded in contrast is a existing babe channel operator with years of experience, all they have done is move channel slots and now use the Playboy brand name for 1 channel, so you can't really compare (imo) Xpanded taking over the Playboy TV Chat brand name to when the Barry's first launched their 40+ channel .

Also you do realise that the company behind Xpanded has a ever decreasing net worth and increasing large liability's ? info here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/042472...ny-summary

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 13:35 by mr mystery.)
03-07-2015 12:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(03-07-2015 11:42 )FormallyInfernal Wrote:  we apparently have a live Sammi Love

She looks like she's live but who's going to believe it after what they did yesterday. It would help if she could use a microphone to tell us she's live, but is that too much like revolution than evolution for them?
03-07-2015 12:34
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Maybe she could hold up today's newspaper as well to prove it Big Grin
03-07-2015 12:47
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

It'd be a really impressive feat if they did that now; at the time of typing, Lenni and Lily Rose are back in the loop. There's no clue that I've seen to show if this is the tea break in Sammie Love's long day, or if that was it!
03-07-2015 14:35
m100 Away
Banned

It's getting so that everytime i see the word xpanded a chorus of "you don't know what you're doing" plays in my head. All i need to complete this scenario is a chairman giving them his full backing and sven goran erikson's agent linking him with the manager's job.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-07-2015 14:44
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I think last night showed some signs of improvement, to be fair.
(03-07-2015 10:01 )Bandwagon Wrote:  These shows are repetitive enough as we all know but these guys serve egg and chips every fucking night without any variation whatsoever Rolleyes
I wouldn't waste time hoping for a Heston Blumenthal to chance along Surprised

Besides egg & chips are a staple working diet for a lot of people, and if people didn't want egg & chips, they sure as hell wouldn't just swallow it blindly and grumble that they really wanted fried bread or bacon now and again.

And sausage is right out Wink

Now I've got this vision of ketchup shooting everywhere...

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
03-07-2015 16:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles