Master Poster

RE: Cara Brett Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion
Perhaps the freemasons were behind it.
15-07-2015 02:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ And perhaps you couldn't answer any of the points I made so are trying to make a joke of it. bladewave It's hardly a big conspiracy to suggest what I did.

Why do some posters have a problem with seeing that somethings are done on the babe shows to keep a babe in check? There are huge financial ramifications to being fined by Ofcom. After Cara's last night show this one was perhaps only what we should have expected.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-07-2015 07:49
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

With the panic-stricken logo man that sits wide-eyed and ready to pounce, is it really so unbelievable?

Skeptic?
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 08:01 by Bandwagon.)
15-07-2015 07:57
CIA Snooper Offline
Senior Poster

The CIA deny being involved in this matter.
15-07-2015 10:19
ShandyHand Offline

Interesting development. Cara's down for her usual night slot again this Sunday coming. That's the first time I can remember her doing two weeks on the trot.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-07-2015 21:42
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

I have requested the bulldozers move into the S66 studios to remove all bed sets Wink Bounce.

16-07-2015 22:44
ShandyHand Offline

(16-07-2015 22:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have requested the bulldozers move into the S66 studios to remove all bed sets Wink Bounce.

One things for sure. You hardly need a JCB to lift the weight of expectation around here. Pro- or anti- we are all surprised by a show that's out of the norm these days.

Cara is a least capable of pulling a rabbit out of the hat, with the right asistance, occasionally. Not many night babes anywhere can say that these days.

...But yeah a little spring rot or something could help immeasurably. Smile

16-07-2015 23:01
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

Cara does have the capacity to thrill and excite for sure if she is given the right opportunity to do so.
She has a real wow factor about her that almost forces me to at least watch for a while to see whether something special might come along.
One night soon hopefully she will really blow the opposition away and produce something absolutely mind blowing.

16-07-2015 23:06
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

(16-07-2015 23:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 22:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have requested the bulldozers move into the S66 studios to remove all bed sets Wink Bounce.

One things for sure. You hardly need a JCB to lift the weight of expectation around here. Pro- or anti- we are all surprised by a show that's out of the norm these days.

Cara is a least capable of pulling a rabbit out of the hat, with the right asistance, occasionally. Not many night babes anywhere can say that these days.

...But yeah a little spring rot or something could help immeasurably. Smile

Typical, always trying to be negative.

Stadium of Delight
16-07-2015 23:18
ShandyHand Offline

(16-07-2015 23:18 )Black Cat Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 23:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 22:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have requested the bulldozers move into the S66 studios to remove all bed sets ;) :bounce:.

...But yeah a little spring rot or something could help immeasurably. :)

Typical, always trying to be negative.

Lol. Try again. It was only a couple of weeks back I was accused of being too praising of Cara on this very thread.

Realistic is the word that I try to adhere to.

(This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 23:29 by ShandyHand.)
16-07-2015 23:29

glamour idols