cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion (Only)

JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion
(02-08-2015 12:52 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 12:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  eekeekeek the bouvs is back right now and she's in her famous red catsuit!!!!!! eekeekeek

I dunno...

I think that when an outfit reaches the point that is "famous" it is time to retire it and try something new.

It's not like the S66 models are going to surprise anyone with their "performance", which is limited to: On her front, on her back, on her side and sitting down. So the only novelty that we can expect from anyone is outfit choice. Returning to the same old standards is simply more of the same old rut.

Scarlet in her red catsuit; Hannah C in the black dress; Paige in hotpants ... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Rachel Louise passed a significant milestone three weeks ago that the Forum seems to have missed. Virtually every conceivable permutation of pose, look, minidress and motion -- of which there are 13,448 -- has been capped and videoed and posted on the forum. She is a time capsule now. She belongs to the ages. There is no reason for her to come to work any more. It has all been posted.

Sunshine must really piss you off then.. Oh god.. it's clear, not raining.. how mundane, how boring.. Are you a product of Douglas Adams' Rain God from the Hitch Hikers series? How many categories of rain had he decided upon?

If a girl looks great in one outfit rather than another.. I'd rather she wore the outfit that made her look great rather than a right mess.

Scarlet has a frame that brings different looks.. Flat on her back, she's flat as a pancake (unusual for babe channel girls). On her front she has some boobage that might be flattened by her position, and good view of that butt.. on her side, the catsuit allows 'creation' of boobage...

And all with those deep blue eyes..
02-08-2015 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Scarlet is looking great in her Red Catsuit her Boobs and Bum look Fantastic ,its great to have her back on screen she has been missed big time.
02-08-2015 19:44
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Shame she's been in the same out fit all day. Be nice to see some skin
02-08-2015 21:08
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see her back. Lets hope she does some naughty hour shows. If she joins the likes of Mikki B and Mikaela Witt studio 66 nights may turn a corner.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
02-08-2015 21:24
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2015 19:36 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Sunshine must really piss you off then.. Oh god.. it's clear, not raining.. how mundane, how boring.. Are you a product of Douglas Adams' Rain God from the Hitch Hikers series? How many categories of rain had he decided upon?

I don't really get the Douglas Adams reference, but I take your point.

No, I don't hate sunshine, but I do prefer a climate with 4 seasons than one without. It makes the summers that much more special.

Same thing here. Within reason, I don't disagree with this:

(02-08-2015 19:36 )JohnBoy Wrote:  If a girl looks great in one outfit rather than another.. I'd rather she wore the outfit that made her look great rather than a right mess.

But there is a difference between, say, Felicity Hill coming back on occasion to the tight top and tartan skirt -- which she wears so well -- and Scarlet wearing the red catsuit for the 200th time or Hannah C rotating what seems like three outfits over the past year.

When I first saw her in the catsuit, I agree, I was gobsmacked, and I looked forward to seeing her in the outfit again. But the effect has worn off now. Same old, same old...

But that's just me. Smile
02-08-2015 22:39
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(02-08-2015 21:08 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Shame she's been in the same out fit all day. Be nice to see some skin

You may want to think about going private on webcam, You will see plenty of Scarletts skin Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
02-08-2015 23:54
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2015 22:39 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 19:36 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Sunshine must really piss you off then.. Oh god.. it's clear, not raining.. how mundane, how boring.. Are you a product of Douglas Adams' Rain God from the Hitch Hikers series? How many categories of rain had he decided upon?

I don't really get the Douglas Adams reference, but I take your point.

In one of the books.. Mostly Harmless I think.. a lorry driver is pictured driving along in a rain cloud. It seems to him he is always in some sort of rain (like the Inuits allegedly have 67 words for 'snow', so the story goes). He has developed numerous categories of types of rain.

You appear to have counted how many different positions a girl can pose in without falling out her clothes or showing too much flesh and fall foul of Ofcom regs...
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 09:53 by JohnBoy.)
06-08-2015 09:52
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Holy Fuck Ms Bouvier!!!!!!shockedshockedshockedHeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Scarlet Bouvier Is Looking Absolutley Stunning Today In That Tight Sexy Black Shiny Catsuit On and Sexy Red & Black Shiny High Heels... My God Does She Look So Beautiful. What An Amazing Body She Has... Those Tits Are Ready To Burst Out... She Has Such A Gorgeous Sexy Smile... She Loves Wears Catsuits And I For Sure Love Seeing Her Sexy Body Wrapped In Them.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-08-2015 15:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yep, stunning was the word that came to mind for me too.

Maybe the Bouvs took the criticism of her red outfit to heart. Certainly went all out for this new one... I LOVE zips on daytime! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-08-2015 16:35
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Scarlet looks fantastic today the outfit is just quality her boobs look amazing.
06-08-2015 19:45

gemma hiles