babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Channel 960 - chat back

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Channel 960 - chat back
So i finaly got to see that blondies baps and man that was worth the wait lol like others have said she's definetly wasted on there and needs to go to a better channel
30-11-2008 08:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:So i finaly got to see that blondies baps and man that was worth the wait lol like others have said she's definetly wasted on there and needs to go to a better channel

I totally agree. She's gorgeous and the 'baps' were certainly worth the wait. Just a shame she's on such a rubbish channel. Hopefully one of the other channels will spot her and snap her up!
30-11-2008 14:18
kingmonki Offline
Junior Poster

Rivers Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:So i finaly got to see that blondies baps and man that was worth the wait lol like others have said she's definetly wasted on there and needs to go to a better channel

I totally agree. She's gorgeous and the 'baps' were certainly worth the wait. Just a shame she's on such a rubbish channel. Hopefully one of the other channels will spot her and snap her up!

aint the blonde girl called Izzy? she was on babestation daytime a while ago, either that or its her sister. was a cute black girl on last night too
30-11-2008 15:29
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Nah its not Izzy,she still does Babestation Daytime and has shorter hair
30-11-2008 16:34
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Well, I've only managed to be able to view the channel once. Intermitten transmission, However from what i've heard I won't waste my time!!
30-11-2008 17:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Rivers Wrote:

had to give the sexy minx a call last night and she may be fuckin hot but she sure as shit cant give good phone sex!

As she's a posh girl, she kept saying, 'Yaa, do you like that? Yaa'

I wasnt too disappointed as she is so damn sexy!
30-11-2008 17:11
Digital Dave Away
Retired

cherryryder Wrote:
Rivers Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:So i finally got to see that blondies baps and man that was worth the wait lol like others have said she's definitely wasted on there and needs to go to a better channel

had to give the sexy minx a call last night and she may be fuckin hot but she sure as shit cant give good phone sex!

As she's a posh girl, she kept saying, 'Yaa, do you like that? Yaa'

I wasn't too disappointed as she is so damn sexy!

That's very interesting cherryryder. I watched her last night and when she was on a call she seemed to be on for ages, making me think that she was giving 'satisfaction'!

I think the combination of killer looks and bod, along with a Sloane accent is very appealing, so I can understand that you still enjoyed the call, even if she didn't score well on the phone sex front. As she's new I'm sure she'll improve.

She seemed determined last night to give a good performance on camera, looning around, putting her shoe on her head, wrapping her tits in tinsel and generally having a laugh.

The other girl (the one with the Raven mouth) was live last Friday and she was good too. She calls herself Princess. She has a London accent rather than a brummie one so she probably isn't related to Raven, although I thought she might have been.

If the channel could only manage to keep the live feed on air for more than twenty minutes at a time before going to the pre-recorded loops they might start to make money. It's definitely a very shaky start to a new channel though, the worst I've seen since I got Sky about two years ago.
30-11-2008 18:30
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Haha, cherryryder that is a shame to hear but like you say she's so damn hot we can let her off for now. Plus she's new so she may get better as she learns the ropes. Got to love the posh accent though!
30-11-2008 21:24
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Oh, and it may just be me but she kinda reminds me of Sarah Alexander from that BBC comedy Coupling. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about......
30-11-2008 21:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Rivers Wrote:Oh, and it may just be me but she kinda reminds me of Sarah Alexander from that BBC comedy Coupling. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about......
yeah she does, she was the actress on that show the worst week of my life Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-11-2008 22:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV