Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

The Juanka Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(18-10-2018 20:43 )goatman222 Wrote:  I guess so fella
From what ive seen she doesnt show pussy but she might on the dm's i dont know as i have not paid for one but her normal none dm stuff is pretty good does a lot of stripping videos

Cool

I would think it's quite possible she may show pushy in do as she wasn't shy in a private show
18-10-2018 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2018 20:34 )The Juanka Wrote:  Only fans!?!?!?

The content I have seen on various girls pages is shit!

Does anyone know better than that? Do any of the girls have good content?

Not from what I've seen. Some girls have b/g or g/g stuff, but even that's usually not great.

The whole situation kinda sucks, kinda blows. I thought the point of joining a girl's Onlyfans was that you'd get to see more content of them. But if they're quitting the shows and their page is nothing but selfies and 30 second videos shot on their phone, as well as 1-5 minute DM videos sold at extortionate prices, you're really getting far less content than ever before. With a lot of the girls, you'll see less in a month's subscription than you'd get in one night show.

Only positive I guess is that more than a few of the girls will likely be coming back to the shows at some point as I can't see them making it work solo on OF.

*Edit* - And just thinking about it, I pretty much never re-watch any of the OF content I have saved, so how good could any of it be? Overall, you see too many OF pages that have a pics:vids ratio of ~5:1 or more. Am I wrong in thinking most guys would rather see more vids and longer ones at that? I know I'd much rather sub to a girl that uploads even just one or two stripdown/fetishy/masturbation or open leg (if they work to that level) videos per week in the 3-6+ minute range instead of the usual 10-20 selfies and 3-5 shorter videos. Maybe some of these girls would be better off going the Manyvids route.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2018 21:49 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
18-10-2018 20:46
The Juanka Offline
Senior Poster

My thoughts of Only fans is that it is just a way to extract money from the fanboys, if you are paying good money I think it should be for content you haven't seen before
18-10-2018 20:51
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(18-10-2018 14:38 )winsaw Wrote:  also i dont see bs as the main reason for leaving as bs will not take on girls who have OF they would want any 66 girls to give up there OF and start BSFans so the girls would be making less from that and would be in no better position than they are at 66

Although you state that "bs will not take on girls who have OF" we do not know yet whether this is true or not. There is currently no rule at Babestation that girls cannot use OnlyFans, so if they want any girls from Studio 66 they will surely recruit those girls and will not require them to stop using OnlyFans.

I believe your statement that "they would want any 66 girls to give up there OF" is incorrect. If Babestation decide to take on any of the many Studio 66 girls who have no doubt contacted them then they will be allowed to continue with their OnlyFans, just as some of their current girls have OnlyFans.

As I said before, the ball's very much in Babestation's court. Do they take advantage of the current situation at Studio 66 to bring in a few girls and bolster their own lineup, or do they decide to continue their focus on new talent and pass on Studio 66 girls because they also happen to be OnlyFans girls?
19-10-2018 00:30
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Saw this tweet after Lucy Anne quoted a white knight replying to it but I think it's a great analogy for how Only Fans is now, the amount of paywalls the girls are adding over the monthly subscription price is getting out of hand.

https://twitter.com/Kendrix62083770/stat...25761?s=19

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-10-2018 02:57
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Spoke to one of the girls who currently earns between £750 - 1000 a month from Only Fans, she was very adamant she was not going to give it up as she worked hard to build up the fan-base, and being on S66 hadn't really added to the numbers so why should they take any of the percentage.

She did say though that she valued the 66 shifts more because they were a permanent stable source of income while OF could fluctuate and had no intention of quitting as she enjoyed working for them.

She had received no more follow up on the initial statement so was sitting tight at present waiting for further developments and was making herself available for more shifts now others had left.
19-10-2018 04:47
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i'm not sure how many of you that are commenting/speculating on this subject actually call in bladewave But i have spoken to 1 of the girls mentioned who others say may be leaving (she isn't btw) and she told me that only 4 girls turned up for the BIG meeting on monday Rolleyes, so either they can't be arsed to fight their corner or have accepted some kind of deal or have already left, but personally i don't think there is going to be any mass departure anytime soon, of the 3 that have already left i wont be losing any sleep over them
19-10-2018 06:47
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(19-10-2018 02:57 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Saw this tweet after Lucy Anne quoted a white knight replying to it but I think it's a great analogy for how Only Fans is now, the amount of paywalls the girls are adding over the monthly subscription price is getting out of hand.

https://twitter.com/Kendrix62083770/stat...25761?s=19

Yeah saw similar from that guy, pretty good analogy!! It’s exactly true. You pay the monthly sub just for the foot in the door, like a nightclub but everything else is extra. Lucy and Becky both replied in separate tweets of similar vains, “there’s enough basic content for everyone to enjoy, 10 posts a day. The DM vids are optional” and “there’s enough content on there but extra is for people who want more tease” or similar.

If it wasn’t for the security issues I have surrounding Onlyfans which maybe me stop then I’d definitely be stopping anyway, on average £10 and up subs plus daily DM money making vids and pics which again are about £8 and up. The babe are expert manipulators, you don’t HAVE to buy them there OPTIONAL!! That’s the bloody content that most are after, so of course they’ll buy it!! It’s just a shame. Can’t blame them for doing it but it’s beyond my pocket depths and even if I could I still wouldn’t.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018 08:22 by babefan2012.)
19-10-2018 08:21
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree with babefan2012.

Onlyfans is very misleading and the girls promoting it make it sound better and more exclusive then it actually really is.

Embarrassingly I must admit that I have bought a couple of the DM videos from 2 different girls and I regret it massively, ok for me wasting £10,15,20+ isn't a huge problem for me but it was more the fact that the promotion of it was each time along the lines of "see what I've never revealed before" and it would just be a muffled pic of there lady parts or one even had her hand over it so it was the most pathetic thing ever!!!

Also to add.... Most don't reply to dm's. So don't believe the girls when they say "DM me 24/7 sex chat etc etc..." They're not interested in talking to you unless you bring your wallet.

Harsh reality I'm afraid

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
19-10-2018 11:03
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

That might be true for some but hannah martin replies all the time and its not just sex talk Huh we had a convo about movies and stuff of that nature so i would recommend hersSmile

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018 11:10 by The Goatman.)
19-10-2018 11:10