Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(21-10-2018 13:07 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(20-10-2018 18:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Any idea why the change AD? Are they worried about problems with the tax man as has been hinted on here maybe a problem or just the logistics of collecting the correct amounts perhaps? Or is it that a straight choice is the publicly more acceptable option now all has leaked (and continues to do so)?

It seems that the change was because the girls aren't willing to accept the 30% cut, which therefore renders the plan unworkable.

Trying to pinpoint the implications of your words here:

So you don't believe only 4 babes turning up for the meeting into this and only 5 girls (some of whom may have been the same women) opting to leave with any alacrity forms any sign of true willingness to adopt the original regime? That's a lot of babes bidding their time to find a way out wouldn't you say? Not impossible of course but a distinct lack of transparency and so fourth in communication, no?

But more importantly your statement would suggest that 66 should have resolved to the new proposal in an effort to placate those babes; and that they are thinking their babes will be more willing to accept the 'no OF at all' over losing a 30% cut?! I find that hard to countenance. Or are you suggesting 66 have decided, this week, that they wish to push more babes out the door?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-10-2018 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It is only a change if the offer of 30% is retracted such that existing or new recruits to 66 cannot opt for dual 66/OF membership and the 30% deal.

Otherwise it is not really any change:

"If you want to work here and have OF then give us 30%. If you don't, you can't work at 66."

The OF babes have said "no" to 30%, so they can't work at 66 any longer.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2018 15:36 by Rake.)
21-10-2018 15:09
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(20-10-2018 18:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Is it not likely PriestmanGoode are just sub-letting the space they don't need.

A search in the Royal Mail database for other buildings in the same street reveals many of them to have multiple occupants. But there is only one occupant listed for that particular address, PriestmanGoode, so if part of the building is sub-let it must be to someone who never receives any mail.
21-10-2018 15:25
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(21-10-2018 14:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  So you don't believe only 4 babes turning up for the meeting into this and only 5 girls (some of whom may have been the same women) opting to leave with any alacrity forms any sign of true willingness to adopt the original regime?

No.

If you hold a different view, please post the names of the girls who you think have agreed to the 30% proposal?

(21-10-2018 14:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  That's a lot of babes bidding their time to find a way out wouldn't you say?

The majority of girls will be waiting to see if they can get work at Babestation. I think southlondonphil has explained this more than once.

(21-10-2018 14:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  But more importantly your statement would suggest that 66 should have resolved to the new proposal in an effort to placate those babes; and that they are thinking their babes will be more willing to accept the 'no OF at all' over losing a 30% cut?!

Really?

(21-10-2018 14:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Or are you suggesting 66 have decided, this week, that they wish to push more babes out the door?

Will it be more? Unless the OnlyFans girls had agreed to the 30% proposal they would have ended up going anyway.
21-10-2018 15:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Why the aggression in your tone here? I was merely trying to tease out what you believe is happening and will happen.

I have no view on how many babes will eventually leave because of this and was, I thought, careful not to express one. I have heard of only a very small sampling of babes basic views and would not presume to generalise in public on such a sampling given this is obviously something that depends very much on the babe's personal circumstances and the standing of her OF/MV site(s) (as well as what she wishes that standing to be in the future) versus her standings at 66.

I would suggest only that the situation maybe a little more nuanced than you're are implying. Much emotion and speculation has clouded the real picture of what's happening with this since the thread began; it is, in my eyes, only in recent days (with Lola's arrival, the posting of the current departees names and posts like yours, phil's, Rob169' and docutech's that things have become a shade clearer). This would appear to be a fluid situation also, hard to make hard and fast judgements on I'd say. But I'd conclude now that it should have been obvious all along that there was to be no humongous responce from 'babes' in general on this. My feeling is that when push comes to shove the babes ultimate desicisions on whether to stay or go will be very split. (Lola had no problem signing up while all this was going on for example.)

I was keen however to see your view in full being as you seemed so decided on the matter. If you feel you have communicated with or have evidence of communication with "the majority" of babes at 66 on this then good on ya. I see that you conclude the majority of babes will join BS. None of the five departees have so far but I agree there is time enough for that to happen. You also seem to see little other option for those still to go outside of BS. This seems a little one-sided don't you think?

You say southlondonphil has expressed the situation as he sees it re BS and that he has, but we had seen no particular evidence you agreed with him on that assessment till now. It take it by your agreement, that you see little issue with BS taking on avowed OF babes themselves when BS have a competiting operation in BS Fans?

So, all told, this new proposal from 66 is just intended to double down on the first in your eyes? You seem to imply none or very very few babes would have agreed to the 30%... If you disagree with any of my conclusions based on your words please post. I would be very glad to get your position clear on all this.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-10-2018 16:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-10-2018 15:50 )admiral decker Wrote:  The 30% idea has been dropped it seems. The girls are now being told to make a straight choice between Studio 66 and OnlyFans. They can't do both.

(This is according to rumour anyway. I take no responsibilty for the information.)

Sorry been not on the thread for 2 days busy weekend,
This is not a new thing at all, it has always been an option and was the one 66 where promoting before the infamous meeting for girls who where not happy to give up there 30% ,
Basically take the guaranteed money from 66 and not the up and down money of OF,
I am told the 30% is still very much an option,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-10-2018 17:46
winsaw Offline

(20-10-2018 19:30 )Rake Wrote:  One of the great flaws in the 30% plan always seemed to me to be in the practicalties of collecting the correct cut.

Unless every babe agreed to show their complete monthly OF accounts to 66 then it would be open to babes under-declaring. The subs part is easy to work out but the tips and other post-entry purchases not so.

The way it was explained to me was the 30% was of the monthly subscription and was nothing to do with extras like DM videos,

Ideas seams to be at the end of month girl will tell 66 how many OF she had that month and what her rate was then 66 will ask for there cut of this, would be a fairly easy thing to check for 66

21-10-2018 17:54
msgny72 Offline
Senior Poster

Are they also expecting 30% of, for example, photoshoot fees for the likes of mayfair, any scene fees for the likes of fake taxi etc. Well done to the girls who told them where they could shove this idea.
21-10-2018 18:31
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(21-10-2018 16:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Why the aggression in your tone here?

I see no aggression.

(21-10-2018 16:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I see that you conclude the majority of babes will join BS

We'll see how things develop as these days Babestation are keener on recruiting brand new girls than established (OnlyFans) girls.

(21-10-2018 16:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  You also seem to see little other option for those still to go outside of BS. This seems a little one-sided don't you think?

That's not my call to make. But Babestation would their first choice.

(21-10-2018 16:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  It take it by your agreement, that you see little issue with BS taking on avowed OF babes themselves when BS have a competiting operation in BS Fans?

That's not my call to make either. That's Babestation's decision.

It depends on whether they want any of the Studio 66 girls badly enough.

(21-10-2018 16:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  So, all told, this new proposal from 66 is just intended to double down on the first in your eyes?

Perhaps it's just a negotiating tactic? Asking the girls to make a straight choice between Studio 66 and OnlyFans might make them consider that the 30% proposal wasn't such a bad idea?
21-10-2018 18:46
winsaw Offline

(19-10-2018 00:30 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Although you state that "bs will not take on girls who have OF" we do not know yet whether this is true or not. There is currently no rule at Babestation that girls cannot use OnlyFans, so if they want any girls from Studio 66 they will surely recruit those girls and will not require them to stop using OnlyFans.

I believe your statement that "they would want any 66 girls to give up there OF" is incorrect. If Babestation decide to take on any of the many Studio 66 girls who have no doubt contacted them then they will be allowed to continue with their OnlyFans, just as some of their current girls have OnlyFans.

As I said before, the ball's very much in Babestation's court. Do they take advantage of the current situation at Studio 66 to bring in a few girls and bolster their own lineup, or do they decide to continue their focus on new talent and pass on Studio 66 girls because they also happen to be OnlyFans girls?

I agree with you mate, it is all in bs court, but as far as we know bs are not taking on girls who have OF but being smart enough to not do stuff to the girls who have them at the moment, other than get them to do bs fans as well,
But it would be a big change to take on a 66 girl and not a new up and cumer , but as you say if they think she will make them big money on tv then it could happen but I would be surprised if they took more than 1 or 2

21-10-2018 19:23