Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(19-10-2018 04:47 )docutech Wrote:  Spoke to one of the girls who currently earns between £750 - 1000 a month from Only Fans, she was very adamant she was not going to give it up as she worked hard to build up the fan-base, and being on S66 hadn't really added to the numbers so why should they take any of the percentage.

She did say though that she valued the 66 shifts more because they were a permanent stable source of income while OF could fluctuate and had no intention of quitting as she enjoyed working for them.

She had received no more follow up on the initial statement so was sitting tight at present waiting for further developments and was making herself available for more shifts now others had left.

Good post sorry I only just seen it, that's exactly what I have heard about OF and why girls will not leave the TV,
As for the last bit I am sure the new contract will be coming all to soon 66 have had there choice and don't see them changing , I think most girls who are in the same boat as you girl and will sign as know they need TV more than 30% of there onlyfans, unless they are lucky enough to be able to get somewhere else
21-10-2018 19:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I wrote this before the news about the alleged blanket ban on Only Fans came to light, I will see if this puts a slightly different slant on it, all the girls I speak too don't use S66 content on their OF sites and as said one has had minimal / no increase in footfall because of it, but I know all won't be easily bullied or told what to do if they think the principle is wrong...be interesting as all are equally hoping for increased shifts and opportunities as a fall out from others too.

Ironically I started to call one because of OF... perhaps 66 would like to donate a percentage of my calls (and I talk for England lol) to OF.

As a footnote none have any desire to work for Babestation ...reason ...pure logistics nothing else.
21-10-2018 21:30
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2018 13:46 )Risk Free Wrote:  The idea that the channels are being in any way unfair or heavyhanded in doing this is naive at best.

Definitely.

The only thing the channels have done wrong is that they should have acted sooner.
22-10-2018 00:51
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-10-2018 15:25 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(20-10-2018 18:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Is it not likely PriestmanGoode are just sub-letting the space they don't need.

A search in the Royal Mail database for other buildings in the same street reveals many of them to have multiple occupants. But there is only one occupant listed for that particular address, PriestmanGoode, so if part of the building is sub-let it must be to someone who never receives any mail.

Yes, but it's not that building, as subsequently posted by FanofCamilla.

(20-10-2018 14:17 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  from the government companies website:
Quote:Registered office address
85, First Floor Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT

Smc's original post appears to be wrong.
22-10-2018 04:05
bellissimo89 Offline
Master Poster

Do you know if some babes have free onlyfans?
22-10-2018 05:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You'd be lucky to find some free ones but more than likely any have any connections to the shows

(P.S. mine is free!!) Big Grin Big Grin Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-10-2018 08:00
winsaw Offline

(21-10-2018 15:45 )admiral decker Wrote:  The majority of girls will be waiting to see if they can get work at Babestation. I think southlondonphil has explained this more than once.

Doing a bit of talking and asking round lastnight and it seams that bs is not in many girls minds at all, yes many are thinking of leaving but to go different places to bs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2018 11:04
winsaw Offline

Head is a little update on the mind set of the management at 66 from someone who works there, safe to say they are losing it a bit as its not going all there own way as they expected it to,
Yes he has said that of the girls don’t give them there onlyfans details and share revenue they have been told to leave or there not getting shifts! Also that if to many girls leave he will shut the company down and start up again with a different name? And rebrand !
Sounds a bit desperate to me, basically pressure to fall in line or he will sack everyone

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2018 11:12
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Yep, s66 do seem to be getting desperate now as clearly they’d thought the s66 babes would immediately fall into line with this new policy on only fans but the s66 babes have stood their ground & rightly so.

Let’s hope it doesn’t get to be a bloodbath as this could indicate

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
22-10-2018 11:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^if that is a case, I cannot see them restarting with many familiar faces on board. I agree Rammy the babes stood their ground and rightly so and the deep hole that S66 management is going to be a very big hole to dig themselves out of. If they restarted under new name & everything the any new babes they hire that already have OF pages accounts will management make the same demandas to those babes, as they have now?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-10-2018 11:33