Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(26-10-2018 13:24 )Robot Devil Wrote:  But, HP why would 66 'still be losing money'? They're just gonna replace the girls that have left and continue going along. The girls that left aren't megastars or anything. The girls that left are FAR more likely to lose money. And far sooner than later.

fully agree with this, they will be taking on girls on i would think far less £ per show who will have signed the new 30% contract,
i am sure this is why 66 has not backed down as they are sure in the long run they will make more,
i am sure they will get plenty of new girls who will want to get on tv and be happy to be given a chance by 66, getting them out of webcam hell

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-10-2018 13:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]
[Image: Dqc-Gn-HEWk-AANlbe.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-10-2018 14:58
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2018 12:09 )goatman222 Wrote:  Onlyfans will be a short term thing
Give it 3 months they'll all be back hopefully they will run out of money so much that they agree to do nights Smile

I've followed a lot of pages and none have offered enough to make me want to renew my subscription.

I'm not sure how many girls have a following that is commited to paying £10 a month just for the odd pic and the privilege of being able to get 'better content' for a further charge.

Then there's the punters. Lets say a 'fan' has 5 favourite girls who he might watch on TV, call and cam with occasionally. Is the same fan gonna consistently pay £10 a month (plus extras for the naughty stuff) for 5 subscriptions to his 5 favourite girls?

Not having a dig at anyone, just a few thoughts.
26-10-2018 15:22
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I wonder if emma will do nights now ?

I miss Amber Coen
26-10-2018 15:22
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(26-10-2018 15:22 )interzone Wrote:  
(26-10-2018 12:09 )goatman222 Wrote:  Onlyfans will be a short term thing
Give it 3 months they'll all be back hopefully they will run out of money so much that they agree to do nights Smile

I've followed a lot of pages and none have offered enough to make me want to renew my subscription.

I'm not sure how many girls have a following that is commited to paying £10 a month just for the odd pic and the privilege of being able to get 'better content' for a further charge.

Then there's the punters. Lets say a 'fan' has 5 favourite girls who he might watch on TV, call and cam with occasionally. Is the same fan gonna consistently pay £10 a month (plus extras for the naughty stuff) for 5 subscriptions to his 5 favourite girls?

Not having a dig at anyone, just a few thoughts.
Yeah i love lori and cali and hannah martin
But im not will to pay a monthly fee for mostly topless pics Huh
I had hannah martin's one on the free month she did and it was good but im not paying lol
And i can't imagine many people do
The only one id pay for is evelyn Heart laugh

I miss Amber Coen
26-10-2018 15:27
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Amazing news about Emma C. From what I've read on twitter Stacey is quitting but nothing official yet.
I agree with the others that the girls who left will come running back within six months.
26-10-2018 16:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-10-2018 13:59 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-10-2018 13:24 )Robot Devil Wrote:  But, HP why would 66 'still be losing money'? They're just gonna replace the girls that have left and continue going along. The girls that left aren't megastars or anything. The girls that left are FAR more likely to lose money. And far sooner than later.

fully agree with this, they will be taking on girls on i would think far less £ per show who will have signed the new 30% contract,
i am sure this is why 66 has not backed down as they are sure in the long run they will make more,
i am sure they will get plenty of new girls who will want to get on tv and be happy to be given a chance by 66, getting them out of webcam hell

Agree too. S66 are playing the long game with this. They clearly think that the money they will lose in the short term will be more than offset will be gained by the babes they bring in to replace those who left.

Regarding Sophia Lares, yes I can be naive at times on here & elsewhere but I don’t think I was here. I was just confirming why Sophia is shutting down her onlyfans after another forum member was wondering if she is.

Yes she’s hardly going to say “my boss made me earn less money” or “he was going to sack me”. Sophia’s been there 9yrs so yes she’s a remainer and there for a company girl.

Great news she, Fernanda & Emma C are staying

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2018 17:00 by Rammyrascal.)
26-10-2018 16:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with comments about Only Fans it could be a passing thing before it is replaced by something new, unless a girl earns an awful lot out of it, the sensible choice in my opinion is to stick with 66 for now really.

I'm not saying 66 will be around forever it too will probably change format but as said it is a stable solid income (as long as they bring in the callers and cammers that is)

Girls I have spoken to recently all intend to drop / phase out OF as 66 have offered them extra incentives to make more money / make up any deficit all of which are more stable and appealing, while also evolving a concept that can fill part of the OF portfolio.

One said to me OF is bloody hard work while 66 is enjoyable, a fun place to be and much more high profile...
26-10-2018 18:17
MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

What the hell was that comment by one of the girls who had a go at Sophia on Twitter for still updating her OnlyFans when she said she was leaving? Completely ridiculous comment when Sophia was doing what I thought was a honourable thing in still carrying on for the month for those that have already paid. Makes perfect sense to me but then I guess episodes like this show you who the bitchy girls and its not an attractive look.
26-10-2018 18:36
Risk Free Offline
but slightly fragmented

(26-10-2018 18:17 )docutech Wrote:  I agree with comments about Only Fans it could be a passing thing before it is replaced by something new

Almost certainly as there seems to be a recurring cycle where a few girls do very well out of a new fad, then the entire glamour/babeshow community en masse then leap on it, hard cold reality sets in, and then the hunt is on for the next fad.

I mean, how quickly did Snapchat fall out of favour when the Only fans hype kicked off.
26-10-2018 18:40