Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Hopefully emma might do a nightshow now... i mean whats the point having them mega jugs and not letting me see them

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 12:44 by The Goatman.)
28-10-2018 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^Yeah ST66 is easy money whilst going Onlyfans only will require work, 24/7 work. Judging by Clare and Emma’s go fun me page for the trip a while back hardwork is something neither of them want to do!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
28-10-2018 13:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

(27-10-2018 20:00 )ryuken Wrote:  
(27-10-2018 16:20 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  Yeah but can you really compare looking at a picture or video to actually stroking while calling and/or camming to an actual glamour model standard of babe? Interacting is the channels USP if u just want pics theres plenty more. The whole situation re onlyfans is so retarded, a more effective way to combat it would surely be for S66 to book more shoots with girls making their own site better value or do on version like BS. Why bother anyway though? Any form of publicity is probably just gonna encourage guys to actually call in

I completely agree, the interactive element is what makes the channels so special. And all the channels should do as much as they possibly can to increase the hardcore nature, quantity and quality of that interactive content.

My response to your original post was more about trying to present a case in relation to just the value for money element of OF in comparison to the channels.

A 10 minute call or cam show sometimes leaves me wanting more if it's good, or a waste of money if it's poor (e.g. background noise, the host is yapping to the producers, the host sounds disinterested in catering to my requests, stuck in a queue etc).

Where as with OF I've at least got the option to see how much videos and pictures she's uploaded before I sign up, and 31 days to wack off to it as much as possible until the subscription finishes.
while all thats true. there is no option to preview the girls content. and even if there were, theres no guarantee it will be representative of her overall content. oh wait thats just like s66 Rolleyes

carry on!...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-10-2018 15:35
Northern Guy Offline
Junior Poster

I’ve subscribed to quite a few OnlyFans accounts and I am now just letting them run down. What started as a fun way to get some slightly more intimate pictures and interaction with the girls has become an in your face marketing campaign to get the paying customer to pay more and more. The amount of pay to view messages is out of control.

I will maintain maybe two accounts and they are from girls who maybe post once a week or so and keep it casual.

The OnlyFans bubble may last to the end of the year but I don’t see it lasting much longer. For those girls relying on it I hope I’m wrong. Those who have decided to stay with S66 have, in my view, made a wise decision, but let’s see.
28-10-2018 22:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

And here lies the rub.

When you subscribe to a website you pay one fee for the month. Some of the better ones have daily updates and others on average once a week. Yet you still get to see most content (one notable exception which I guess peeps know who I write about)

Now those girls who took the OF route suddenly realise that their monthly income has reduced since the tv pay-check will soon stop and the shortfall must be met somehow. The natural reaction is to reduce the free content and increase the ppv stuff. Yet a common consequence of that is to see even more earnings lost in non-renewed subs.

The smart girls probably realised this and stayed on board. As long as the studio keeps its side of the bargain and really do provide the incentives to replace the OF loss then all three parties will prosper. The studio earn more. The girls also. And the viewer/caller gets his regular fix.
28-10-2018 23:13
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

I spoke to Rebecca on Sunday afternoon and she's a definite remainer. I get the impression that Stacey Robyn, Becky Roberts and Teejay are leavers, although I haven't seen any of those confirmed yet.
29-10-2018 01:36
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Stacey's already gone. Becky is promoting her OnlyFans page non-stop and currently doing a deal with Lucy. I'd be surprised at this point if she isn't going. Which is a shame. She's been there for years and always been one of the best
29-10-2018 03:12
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I see Cara Brett has announced she's killing her OF site and coming off of Twitter temporarily too
29-10-2018 09:15
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Anastasia is scheduled for next Sunday. I suspect she will be closing hers down and sticking around at S66. Macy will probably do the same as Cara.

Becky Roberts is off.
29-10-2018 09:39
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2018 01:36 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  I spoke to Rebecca on Sunday afternoon and she's a definite remainer. I get the impression that Stacey Robyn, Becky Roberts and Teejay are leavers, although I haven't seen any of those confirmed yet.

Teejay already confirmed on Twitter that she left S66.
29-10-2018 10:35