Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(29-10-2018 03:12 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  Stacey's already gone. Becky is promoting her OnlyFans page non-stop and currently doing a deal with Lucy. I'd be surprised at this point if she isn't going. Which is a shame. She's been there for years and always been one of the best

I'm fairly sure Stacey has confirmed she's left. Someone mentioned it, I think. Teejay has hit the bricks too. And given the way she's so aggressively promoting OF Becky Roberts HAS to be leaving.

It would appear - from the outside - that the cliquish posse of Lucy-Anne, Kira, Stacey, & Becky are all in cahoots about leaving together. Macy is also amongst their sewing circle but I can't see her leaving SUCH an easy job. I think these girls are going to be in for a really harsh reality check soon - the grass isn't always greener - and I'll predict that some WILL come crawling back to the babe channels on their hands and knees.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018 11:42 by Robot Devil.)
29-10-2018 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Some will no doubt be back because going solo won’t have anything longer then a short term outcome in my opinion. Sure for a few months guys might be willing to pay the $$$ to get what they could have had for “free” a few months earlier but it will die off.

For this to pay off for the babes they will need to put a price on EVERYTHING, even the sexting some use to offer will come at a higher price. Eventually people will get bored of having to pay for everything and the babes will have to about face and comeback either to ST66 or somewhere else.

I think the babes who’ve decided to stay may be the “smarter” ones, although who really would leave the easy work and money of ST66 to go solo for something which may not pay off in the long run. It will be an interesting few months to see how the babes who’ve gone solo or will go solo do.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-10-2018 13:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2018 11:41 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(29-10-2018 03:12 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  Stacey's already gone. Becky is promoting her OnlyFans page non-stop and currently doing a deal with Lucy. I'd be surprised at this point if she isn't going. Which is a shame. She's been there for years and always been one of the best

I'm fairly sure Stacey has confirmed she's left. Someone mentioned it, I think. Teejay has hit the bricks too. And given the way she's so aggressively promoting OF Becky Roberts HAS to be leaving.

It would appear - from the outside - that the cliquish posse of Lucy-Anne, Kira, Stacey, & Becky are all in cahoots about leaving together. Macy is also amongst their sewing circle but I can't see her leaving SUCH an easy job. I think these girls are going to be in for a really harsh reality check soon - the grass isn't always greener - and I'll predict that some WILL come crawling back to the babe channels on their hands and knees.

Spot on, the grass isn’t always greener and I also won’t be surprised if some of these s66 babes that have left or are leaving do return to the shows either at s66 or on other shows.

Agree as well s66 do though need to keep their side of the bargain to those babes staying at s66 with these incentives to allow babes to replace the money lost from stopping their only fans

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
29-10-2018 13:26
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Will be interesting to see if the girls that are leaving can keep up the 24/7 onlyfans job.

More interesting will be to see how many fans stick around, there's only so many promotions these girls can run until the novelty wears off for us fans.

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
29-10-2018 14:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Indeed, the novelty will only last for so long before the next fad/trend/site comes along

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
29-10-2018 15:16
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

Really can’t believe how you guys are so dismissive of onlyfans you all sound like bitter ex’s
The money is there to be earned the tv appearances would have helped but it’s not a requirement now
Girls are earning £200-300k a year without ever doing a photoshoot or even appearing on a tv channel
29-10-2018 15:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol some might make 200k the majority wont make anywhere near that.
they just dont have the following...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-10-2018 15:55
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2018 15:31 )jammie82uk Wrote:  Really can’t believe how you guys are so dismissive of onlyfans you all sound like bitter ex’s
The money is there to be earned the tv appearances would have helped but it’s not a requirement now
Girls are earning £200-300k a year without ever doing a photoshoot or even appearing on a tv channel

So can you tell us who is earning 200-300K per year?

Thanks
29-10-2018 15:59
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Becky has just confirmed she will be leaving on 31 October.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
29-10-2018 16:03
Northern Guy Offline
Junior Poster

So by my reckoning in the lifetime of Elite TV and S66 the following ‘threats’ have been faced and they still remain functioning: premium snapchat, girls own websites, multiple webcam platforms, clip sale sites, lads mags. What I am certain of is that S66 is being run by people who know how to make money and who know how to keep their business viable.

I wish the girls who have left and who do leave every success. But S66 was right to crack down when their premises was being used as a recruiting ground for a directly competitive rival business.

As I’m letting my subscriptions run down I have access to a number of accounts at the moment and the ‘pestering’ for payment for pay per view messages is ramping up from certain girls. Whether that is a sign of panic or part of their business plan I don’t know. But it’s annoying me and the benefit, to me, is no longer worth the hassle.
29-10-2018 16:08