Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Good luck to all the presenters that have left or are leaving S66.

I think all of them have large enough fanbases to survive without being on TV.
29-10-2018 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

One problem these girls could have is that OnlyFans is not secure (check the OnlyFans thread for experiences of forum members). All it needs is for the regulatory authorities to get involved and OF could be out of business due to reputational damage pretty quickly.
29-10-2018 21:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2018 16:03 )teewee Wrote:  Becky has just confirmed she will be leaving on 31 October.

Expecting this news ever since this whole saga kicked off, even more so after the likes of Stacey Robyn, Kira Kadey & Lucy-Anne announcements they were leaving

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
29-10-2018 21:50
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

That’s a good point made by secret agent, Onlyfans isn’t secure when it comes to there payment regs which will put off people when they find out such issues exist.

Plus the content is easily rip able, so the babes thinking “freeloaders” won’t get anything might have to think again on that!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-10-2018 21:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2018 15:55 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol some might make 200k the majority wont make anywhere near that.
they just dont have the following...

Spot on, the vast majority of babes on onlyfans won’t come in any way close to 200K they don’t have the profile, popularity or fanbase to do it, especially now as they won’t be on tv

29-10-2018 22:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2018 21:55 )babefan2012 Wrote:  That’s a good point made by secret agent, Onlyfans isn’t secure when it comes to there payment regs which will put off people when they find out such issues exist.

Plus the content is easily rip able, so the babes thinking “freeloaders” won’t get anything might have to think again on that!!!

Yep Big Grin can’t escape the freeloaders on onlyfans taking their content laugh

29-10-2018 22:03
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2018 22:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-10-2018 21:55 )babefan2012 Wrote:  That’s a good point made by secret agent, Onlyfans isn’t secure when it comes to there payment regs which will put off people when they find out such issues exist.

Yep Big Grin can’t escape the freeloaders on onlyfans taking their content laugh

I think the point Babefan/SA are making is more around the credit card transactions. Two main issues;
1) If say a Visa and Barclaycard starts to see high numbers of fraud then that gets back to the payment processors who stop providing services for the likes of OF
2) That punters lose confidence in the security of the system and/or you get an incident of leaked data as per that dating site.

As far as I can tell the girls do a lot of their own admin and, I've met a lot of good Sys Admins in my time, and that skill has never been associated with looks and great bapsBig LaughBig Laugh

How do they provide a platform so cheaply I have to ask? Cut corners on management and security may be the answer
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 00:06 by hairbald.)
30-10-2018 00:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah Hairbald gets it. Too many more fraud issues and the banks will start asking questions which will bring some unwanted attention Onlyfans way thus cutting activity and people willing to use there services.

Security is the main issue around Onlyfans that I can see, it was enough to stop me using and I had no problems for over a year with it.

30-10-2018 00:17
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(29-10-2018 15:31 )jammie82uk Wrote:  Really can’t believe how you guys are so dismissive of onlyfans you all sound like bitter ex’s

You're right, some people in this thread do come across as bitter. The talk about girls having to work 24/7 is complete nonsense for a start, as we already know some girls have been making good money on OnlyFans whilst working for the channels at the same time plus doing other work too. The claims about the novelty wearing off after a few months seem especially bitter, as more likely the whole Fans concept is only going to grow from here. I expect BS Fans to be a success and there are no doubt going to be other copies of OnlyFans too. The genie is out of the bottle!
30-10-2018 01:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It’s got nothing to do with being “bitter ex’s” or anything else, it’s simple facts. The girls made a good thing from their Onlyfans based off TV attention. They made good money from them BOTH, without that they will struggle to attract more customers because they really aren’t known outside of this world, they ain’t social media honeys. Plus they aren’t exactly 21, in the game they are going to be in they will be up against far younger babes and no doubt probably more willing to put the work rate in.

The 24/7 argument is fact, they can’t allow for a few bad weeks of content or the numbers will drop because people won’t renew. So YES it is a 24/7 job so to speak. Some of the babes went days or even weeks without posting, something they couldn’t afford to do now.

The novelty will wear off because some will have experienced what the onlyfans was before, where you actually got to see for “free” or “included in the sub”. For example Becky used to do 10 tease/JOI vids included in sub but now charges extra for it, why should you pay extra for something which was included before.

I do believe onlyfans and BS fans type things probably are the future of the shows and adult industry as a whole but that’s ultimately depending on how each individual uses it. They are supposed to be about fans being able to contact and see babes personal life, thus there needs some give and take. The babeshow babes want it so you have to pay for EVERYTHING on top off a monthly sub with nothing but for most part basic topless pics which they could have posted on twitter included in the sub!!!

Once again not bitter, I wish the babes all the luck in the world I’m just a cynic.........Wink

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 09:58 by babefan2012.)
30-10-2018 02:26