Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
The big downside of OF in my view is the lack of previews so you are taking a risk by subscribing, albeit not for huge amounts.

I’ve had mixed experiences with some, Lara Crofftt for example, showing everything, whilst others show barely more than you can see for free elsewhere and push the additional paid for content, Lily Rose is a classic at this.

I also got caught out by owing for a video but not realizing access is lost when you no longer subscribe, stupid I know but this wasn’t clear.

It would be good if we could set up a content thread where people can confirm what type of content the girls make available.
30-10-2018 14:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2018 13:14 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(30-10-2018 13:08 )papahet3969 Wrote:  if u want Ella 7 days a week u can have her lol

The only girl gone from nights (so far) is Caty Cole and she's already been replaced by Lola Knight.

Exactly. Is it really that important if they lose a few day girls? a lot easier to replace than good night show girls.
30-10-2018 14:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-10-2018 12:47 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(30-10-2018 07:59 )loverofsoles115 Wrote:  Studio66 wanted 30% of the girls onlyfans income? Fuck them. Robbing greeds

Since the 30% cut has been raised again, it's worth repeating that the 30% idea was dropped a couple of weeks ago and the girls told to make a straight choice between Studio 66 and OnlyFans.

This is of course exactly what we've seen happening in the last few days, with the leavers announcing their departure from Studio 66 and the remainers announcing the closure of their OnlyFans.

Plus s66 have apparently offered incentives for s66 babes to shut down only fans & stay at s66

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
30-10-2018 16:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-10-2018 14:35 )winsaw Wrote:  the more i look at how this has gone the more i think 66 management must be lol at how well its gone for them, they have ended up in a much stronger position than before,
at the moment the have only lost 7 girls to OF although i do except there could be a few off to bs, vntv once there got there money for this month and are not letting on yet,
they set out looking to get 30% of part of the girls business and still leaving the girls free to earn how they want,
but have ended up getting the girls to close down there OF losing 100% of the money not just the 30% all with only a very vague undefined promise from the 66 management that they have some ideas that will make the girls almost as much money as they have lost from OF,
all at the same time getting far more control over how the girls earn money not giving them so many money streams outside of 66 and in so doing having a lot more control over the girls them selfs,
to me the deal most of the girls have ended up signing is far worst than the one they where offered at the start,

That’s the way I’m seeing it as well. At the moment s66 are the winners, but that could change anytime from tomorrow once the s66 babes have been paid for this month

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
30-10-2018 17:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

(30-10-2018 14:44 )LondonBoy Wrote:  The big downside of OF in my view is the lack of previews so you are taking a risk by subscribing, albeit not for huge amounts.

I’ve had mixed experiences with some, Lara Crofftt for example, showing everything, whilst others show barely more than you can see for free elsewhere and push the additional paid for content, Lily Rose is a classic at this.

I also got caught out by owing for a video but not realizing access is lost when you no longer subscribe, stupid I know but this wasn’t clear.

It would be good if we could set up a content thread where people can confirm what type of content the girls make available.

i guess they could make a post in the other adult websites thread but to be honest they rarely see much traffic.

there is also the conundrum of the girls who have left.
are all there threads gonna be closed or closed and boxed.

have there been any requests to remove all there babeshow hosted content yet? bladewave

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2018 17:51
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

It still amuses me that peeps think that the leavers, or the remainers for that matter, are gonna be paid on 1st November for their work in October.

Point of fact. Anyone on a standard employment contract would work 'a month in hand' so the payment in November actually reflects work done in September.

Self-employed persons typically raise invoices for their services. Whilst then can expect payment within 30 days, 60 days is not unknown. So for the leavers they only see a reduction in their income in the new year. Enough time to see if their net earnings are suffering having left the tv.
30-10-2018 19:02
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2018 14:44 )LondonBoy Wrote:  The big downside of OF in my view is the lack of previews so you are taking a risk by subscribing, albeit not for huge amounts.

There is a thread elsewhere on the forum about what girls have on there only fans
30-10-2018 19:35
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ You assume that the babeshows operate like a normal business, it sure doesn't look that way to me Shy
30-10-2018 19:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-10-2018 19:02 )DB83 Wrote:  It still amuses me that peeps think that the leavers, or the remainers for that matter, are gonna be paid on 1st November for their work in October.

Point of fact. Anyone on a standard employment contract would work 'a month in hand' so the payment in November actually reflects work done in September.

Self-employed persons typically raise invoices for their services. Whilst then can expect payment within 30 days, 60 days is not unknown. So for the leavers they only see a reduction in their income in the new year. Enough time to see if their net earnings are suffering having left the tv.

The babeshows don't work like that, the girls are paid on the same date at the start of the month for the work they have done the month before, just like as if they where contracted staff, girls do not like it if the channels a few days late paying them, the girls do not bill the channel for there services, the babeshows don't really work like a normal business, there's no working a month in hand, it's very much a earn money get money opperation

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-10-2018 20:39
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(30-10-2018 17:51 )HEX!T Wrote:  there is also the conundrum of the girls who have left.
are all there threads gonna be closed or closed and boxed.
BounceBounceBounce How many threads ever get moved to "Former channel babes" sections? From any channel?!? Rolleyes
Certainly the S66 daytime section throbs with the number of updates from babes who haven't been on the channel in months, years in some cases! shocked

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
30-10-2018 21:43