Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
S66 replacing all the presenters that have left due to this OF fiasco, with exotic hosts like Sophia Gray is a step in the right direction.
03-11-2018 12:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

[/quote]

I quite bluntly sent cara a twitter dm asking for my money back for the last month of her OF as she only posted a few times and now hadn't posted for the last couple of weeks. Think I'm well within my right to say to her that her promotion was misleading and she was basically stealing from her fans for a whole month. I don't expect to get the money back or for her to even reply to me... The money isn't really the issue for me, it's just principal bladewave
[/quote]

Just to update, Cara still hasn't got back to me Big Laugh
03-11-2018 12:21
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(03-11-2018 12:10 )ryuken Wrote:  S66 replacing all the presenters that have left due to this OF fiasco, with exotic hosts like Sophia Gray is a step in the right direction.

Only if they stay they do have a reputation of getting rid of good girls way to early

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-11-2018 13:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Not sure they have that same luxury atm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-11-2018 14:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The thing that has struck me most about the whole saga is the length of time St66 took in first demanding the 30% cut to withdrawing that offer (which probably to many of them was a fair offer and I think it lasted about a week) and then making babes choose between the studio or OF

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-11-2018 14:43
ShandyHand Offline

^ Are we sure some babes didn't accept the 30% while it was available? There's potentially a difference between withdrawn and scrapped? It might have been withdrawn only for those that didn't accept it in that week? Just a thought.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-11-2018 14:57
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

think people keep forgetting that the also cut the webcam rate as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-11-2018 16:15
ShandyHand Offline

^ Actually I think you'll find winsaw's implication was incorrect on that one. I believe the cam rates were cut from 50% (at least the top names got this sort of top rate) to the standard 33% around two years ago. At least that was the info passed on to me at the time. I don't think many would see that as related to the recent changes.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 18:07 by ShandyHand.)
03-11-2018 16:56
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

better to complain to only fans or your CC company to get your money back

I quite bluntly sent cara a twitter dm asking for my money back for the last month of her OF as she only posted a few times and now hadn't posted for the last couple of weeks. Think I'm well within my right to say to her that her promotion was misleading and she was basically stealing from her fans for a whole month. I don't expect to get the money back or for her to even reply to me... The money isn't really the issue for me, it's just principal bladewave
[/quote]

Just to update, Cara still hasn't got back to me Big Laugh
[/quote]
03-11-2018 18:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The one not so nice of this sorry saga is that St66 have not even thanked any of those who have left have S66 for their years of service or even wished them good luck - to me that is a really unprofessional thing to do

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 18:44 by lovebabes56.)
03-11-2018 18:40