Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
^it was probably a case of if u dont like what u see here the door is right there goodbye

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
03-11-2018 18:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
icy12 Offline
Banned

This is a prime example of how to destroy your own babechannel.

S66 has been in decline for the last few years, with the best babes not doing nightshows and too many babes that can only do days. Not to mention the babes don't interact with their fans, unless it's paid for of course...

Onlyfans seems to be good, but again £24.95 to have the privilege to see videos of only one babe, won't last long and those that have left will ultimately will return to bs or xpanded, or even vntv.

S66 need to start from scratch, as the management of a great babechannel have run it into the ground and will probably end up disappearing by the end of the year.
03-11-2018 19:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol are you for real mate.
how is it s66's fault that 1 of there own babes decided to make herself competition to her own employer.
then she encouraged others to do the same.
then tells s66 customers not to sign up to the s66 site and instead just book private cams with the girls via OF.

no mate the girls aint the hapless victim in this... they set themselves up in direct competition to there own channel,
and used the channels production facilities and customerbase to do it.

sure you might not like it coz normally when the shit hits the fan it is the studio's fault. but not this time its down to the girls.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-11-2018 20:08
icy12 Offline
Banned

(03-11-2018 20:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol are you for real mate.
how is it s66's fault that 1 of there own babes decided to make herself competition to her own employer.
then she encouraged others to do the same.
then tells s66 customers not to sign up to the s66 site and instead just book private cams with the girls via OF.

no mate the girls aint the hapless victim in this... they set themselves up in direct competition to there own channel,
and used the channels production facilities and customerbase to do it.

sure you might not like it coz normally when the shit hits the fan it is the studio's fault. but not this time its down to the girls.

S66 imposed the changes and the the girls didn't like it and jumped ship, although it won't last long as they have to get some kind of exposure and not just rely on their long-standing on tv
03-11-2018 20:15
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

My own thoughts on this whole business are that both sides are to blame.
S66 used to have separate sites for a particular girl. I`ll use Becky Roberts as an example,purely because I am a fan.
Who remembers BeckyRobertsonline? A site that claimed to have exclusive photo shoots with Becky,and videos. This was controlled by S66,and the banner for it was still being displayed,until very recently,on Becky`s section of the forum. If any of you were signed up to it,or checked it out,you will know that S66 stopped adding content to the site at least 2 and half years ago. From memory,the last things added to it were very early in 2016. This tells me that S66 were not interested in making full use of someone in their employment. They hardly pulled out all the stops did they?
Onlyfans came along,and Becky started hers about 18 months ago,and steadily built it up. I didn`t hear S66 complaining back then. As onlyfans got bigger,S66 realised that they were in trouble,and issued their ultimatum. In a way I can understand them not being happy,girls promoting onlyfans whilst being on TV,but they dropped the ball all them years ago,by ignoring the girls own sites within their business.
Like I said at the beginning,I can see both sides point of view,but ultimately,I`m a fan of Becky Roberts,not S66,so for me,it`s also goodbye to S66.
Apologies for going on a bit,but thought I would add my tuppence worth to the discussion.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
03-11-2018 20:35
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

HEX!T summed it up perfectly, spot on.
03-11-2018 20:44
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

news of paige green coming back has made my day!!!!! shes so hot
03-11-2018 22:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Looking through the schedule weird to see how they have sort of split Mikaela's old slot up (Or have they scrapped it?) between four girls and on Thursday they have added another new girl Chrissi.

I'm wondering if they day roster is now smaller than it used to be after this saga. Time will tell if Studio66 will actually recover from the fallout of this and it makes them realise not to be so complacent with anything like OF in future. but the handling of it all could have been so much better from the outset.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 12:01 by lovebabes56.)
05-11-2018 12:00
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Maybe now that Paige Green has arrived she may do days and nights

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-11-2018 12:05
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(03-11-2018 20:35 )teewee Wrote:  Onlyfans came along,and Becky started hers about 18 months ago,and steadily built it up. I didn`t hear S66 complaining back then. As onlyfans got bigger,S66 realised that they were in trouble,and issued their ultimatum. In a way I can understand them not being happy,girls promoting onlyfans whilst being on TV,but they dropped the ball all them years ago,by ignoring the girls own sites within their business.

The same comments could be applied to Babestation of course. They weren't concerned when OnlyFans started either, because nobody knew or predicted back then how big it was going to get. Babestation also dropped the solo girl sites they used to run, just as Studio 66 did, and didn't replace them with anything. If they knew what they knew now, Babestation would have started BS Fans a lot sooner than they did, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
05-11-2018 13:08