Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Wanna save money? Keep watching the babeshows and avoid Onlyfans.
16-11-2018 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

I noticed an exchange on Twitter a day or so ago between Becky, Stacy and Lucie Anne bemoaning the fact that S66 have recently hired someone who has an OnlyFans page and mentioning "double standards". From the comments it would seem there is clearly no love lost there.
16-11-2018 22:14
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Funny how leavers who were so confident they could go it alone are now boasting that they might join rival channels some time next year, and others are getting their fanboys to post pics on the forum to remind people they even exist.

I reckon it is s wilderness of obscurity and low income on Onlyfans when you don't have the shop window of TV promoting you...
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 13:02 by Rake.)
17-11-2018 09:25
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(17-11-2018 09:25 )Rake Wrote:  Funny how leavers who were so confident they could go it alone are now boasting that they might join rival channels some tome next year, and others are getting their fanboys to post pics on the forum to remind people they even exist.

I reckon it is s wilderness of obscurity and low income on Onlyfans when you don't have the shop window of TV promoting you...

Also that the first one to announce she was leaving and going it alone is the first one to announce she has offers from other channels and may be returning to TV.
17-11-2018 09:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I knew they'd be running back to TV eventually, just didn't think it'd possibly be that quick. And the ring leader too lol. Have the subs been falling off that quick? Shy

Always a matter of time before their egos realised that Brand Lucy-Anne Brooks (or Brand "insert babes name") maybe isn't quite as big as Brand Studio 66 or Brand Babestation. Especially if the babes content don't exaatly standout from anyone else.

Precisely the point Studio 66 was making to them all along, when they demanded a sign of loyalty for use of their brand. And what makes them think Babestation won't demand similar?
17-11-2018 10:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I’m not surprised at all that those who left s66 & the shows thinking they could make their money just from only fans are now doing a u-turn and are now either saying they’re returning to the shows or considering a return to the shows.

Got to love that the ringleader in all this Lucy-Anne is the first to say she’s had offers to return to the shows & is considering them.

More proof s66 has seemingly won in this situation

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
17-11-2018 12:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Not if she returns to BS !!

Gotta love you lot you dont know what the girls have been offered to come back or to go elsewhere maybe leaving has made the channels up there offers and offer incentives

maybe they are going back with tails between there legs with huge pay rise that will teach them Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rammy the S66 Fanboy again !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 12:09 by HannahsPet.)
17-11-2018 12:04
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I just want hannah martin to come back Sad i miss her

Also im not too fussed about lucy anne never really saw her appeal ? doing pointless tease shows where it was basically just a normal dayshow taking up a spot someone else could of had....hope she doesnt return

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 12:13 by The Goatman.)
17-11-2018 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-11-2018 12:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ^^^ Not if she returns to BS !!

Gotta love you lot you dont know what the girls have been offered to come back or to go elsewhere maybe leaving has made the channels up there offers and offer incentives

maybe they are going back with tails between there legs with huge pay rise that will teach them Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rammy the S66 Fanboy again !!

I’m in the s66 reserves so am required to man the white tower for a time laugh laugh

Not being a s66 fanboy at all. Saying s66 has seemingly won because this situation with onlyfans ended up with s66 having a much needed revamp/shakeup of the roster on both days & nights which has given it a much needed spark

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 12:21 by Rammyrascal.)
17-11-2018 12:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

What fucking revamp !! lola and paige is not a revamp !!

Was there incompetence in the first place that made Lola leave they had to go crawling to get her back

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 12:23 by HannahsPet.)
17-11-2018 12:20