babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Chloe is absolutely cooking with gas tonight, she looks amazing in her little black stuff including stockings and suspenders...and to hell with whta her boobs look like, for heavens sake stop discussing it, it's been done to death now, so deal with it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-12-2018 00:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ratdogno2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-12-2018 00:48 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Chloe is absolutely cooking with gas tonight, she looks amazing in her little black stuff including stockings and suspenders...and to hell with whta her boobs look like, for heavens sake stop discussing it, it's been done to death now, so deal with it.

I agree you wouldn't complain if they were smothering you to death lmfao
03-12-2018 01:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-12-2018 00:48 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Chloe is absolutely cooking with gas tonight, she looks amazing in her little black stuff including stockings and suspenders...and to hell with whta her boobs look like, for heavens sake stop discussing it, it's been done to death now, so deal with it.

Well said

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
03-12-2018 02:26
Lotusleaf Offline
Account Closed

(03-12-2018 02:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Well said

I totally agree, if she is happy and comfortable with her new look that is all that matters.
03-12-2018 10:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good & incredibly sexy show from Chloe looking beautiful in her black lingerie, regularly unleashing her magnificent big boobs & bending over regularly with her magnificent arse at the camera

03-12-2018 11:57
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Great work over 2 spells on the 5 hour channel, sandwiching Valentina with herself (not like that, folks, don't get carried away) Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
04-12-2018 09:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Again I agree, More great work from Chloe last night, hope she’s on again soon

04-12-2018 11:05
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Im actually starting to get used to her tits, they are still a bit too big for my liking, but she's clearly got the glamour model look and body which so few new girls have these days so its hard to be turned off,

How she lost out in the newcomer of the year vote to someone so ordinary like Saskia Jade who only did a handful of shows on S66 is beyond me, i find the generic girl next door look massively overrated, even if Chole's boobs are a bit OTT for me, perhaps she would have won it if she didn't get another boob job
04-12-2018 18:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

My measure of hotness is a look that can melt a cheese sandwich at 40 paces and Chloe is no exception. I've got used to her and she hasn't changed much, still very sexy and hot performances when she is on screen and can only get better to win awards in the future-assuming that she still wants to keep doing this in the future. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-12-2018 19:13
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(04-12-2018 18:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Im actually starting to get used to her tits, they are still a bit too big for my liking.....

I disagree with you Joey, My feeling is that they're a bit on the small side but that can be rectified in time.

I have to say though that Chloe's bosom is one of those subjects that we will probably be discussing for generations without reaching a firm conclusion, like "why was a remainer put in charge of Brexit?", "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" and "Rammy's beard?"

Maybe we ought to have a poll.

04-12-2018 19:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV