babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Tuesday was round 2 from the lovely Beth, pink set again, carried on from the night before with another excellent show , had better camerawork this time so she was always in shot, some lovely close ups when she was on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum and pussy to camera,
At one point Jess gate crashed Beth show and had a play with Beth's boobs which was an unexpected bit of fun,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020 12:42 by winsaw.)
08-01-2020 12:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

BS must be running really short on who is available fot the night slot as no way should they have to use the same girl two nights running,

Beth used to be so good but now it is boring as she just does the same show and moves every time.

Even the Winsaw reviews are repeats with the same phrases used time and time again. you must have patented rights on the word peachybum by now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
08-01-2020 21:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(08-01-2020 12:19 )winsaw Wrote:  At one point Jess gate crashed Beth show and had a play with Beth's boobs which was an unexpected bit of fun,

Surprised We were waiting for her to do a show on the web.

She said she was going to the loo laugh
09-01-2020 02:11
winsaw Offline

Thursday was Atlanta and she did her full naked gymnastics routeen showing off her pretty pussy in every position you could think of, the show was sexy and fun, it was a real joy to watch, Atlanta truly is amazing,

10-01-2020 12:58
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

You know things are bad when the pre-recorded material stronger than the Live show. Oh and who was the camera man...
12-01-2020 02:50
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Yet another tame show on BSX. Hadn't seen this combination of models before so thought i'd tune in. Safe to say i won't bother if they are on again. Just dull!
12-01-2020 10:23
winsaw Offline

Classy was on Friday , I only saw section 1 as was a bit knackered, thought she was good naked early , lots of playing with her boobs and pussy , showed off her pussy in some nice positions Always like seeing her on all fours,

Sahara and newbie Olivia Kinks where on Saturday, I enjoyed this show Always like watching Sahara breaking in a new girl, Olivia was naughty and submissive so Sahara had a lot of fun with her, section 1 & 3 where normal GG shows section 2 was a femdom show, lots of kissing , pussy licking in different positions, nipple sucking both girls had rock hard nipples, in section 2 Sahara Sahara spanked her and made her deep a huge dildo, section 3 the doxy came out and both girls had there pussy buzzed, Sahara buzzing Olivia on full power not often u see that,
It was a fun sexy show, they had good chemistry, excellent banter on the mic Always makes the show for me when there is a lot of fun sexy chat, think that was a good debut show from Olivia I hope she gets offered more shows,

12-01-2020 13:10
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

BSX has being getting worse gradually for months and to underline that fact produced one of the worst weekends I can ever remember.

Started off badly on Thursday with the shambles that even Atlanta couldn’t put right, microphone not working, over five minutes to get started, fixed camera awful angle( again), repositioned camera just as bad. Atlanta hadn’t been on for a while, what a disappointment. Couldn’t tell what the video quality was like because the lighting was so bright.

Friday was Classy Filth being more classy?!? than filth. The video quality was usual mediocre BSX fare which sadly was an improvement on the festive period??. Nothing happened for long periods, I wondered if everyone had dozed off at one point, then a minute or so of token proper open leg pussy shot but sadly that was our ration for this segment. Then same again.

A really lacklustre performance, insipid camerawork and no sign of any direction.

Saturday was new girl Olivia Kinks and regular Sahara serving up the tamest BSX in recent memory. There were very few decent shots to be had and those weren’t captured. The action was so tame, you would think that camera would be desperate for shots, instead at the chance of a decent shot away from it, it went. Improved video quality, best for months, with nothing worth watching, how BSX.

Whose fault was this rubbish. First and foremost was the producer. They often say that shows reflect the producers mood. Tame, cosy, inane & insipid - not good enough, need new blood.

I would have expected better from Classy and Sahara. The only person I don’t blame at all is the new girl( shame about the misleading surname).

Should have known when Lori turned up early in the new year it wasn't a good omen. Another bag of nails for BSX’s coffin.
12-01-2020 20:06
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was the queen of BSX Jess, she did a great show, was in the sauna set, naked from the off had her lovely pussy on show for pretty much the whole show, did a number of different positions, lots of smiles as she enjoyed getting naughty, stream was good no issues for me with it,

13-01-2020 12:30
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

@Winsaw Do you not get bored of the same performers doing the same routines every week? Judging by your reviews, they're pretty much the same.
13-01-2020 18:48

babestation xtra