babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Last night was pretty reasonable for a Thursday night I do agree with you trains was a marginal improvement with priya
Whilst I was kinda disappointed with poppy especially after seeing the antics she got up to on the web the night before
Kartel wasn't alright just needs more time
Mia a lovely surprise and didn't disapoint
Ashlynn I really like her just keeping my fingers crossed she can get a full night on TV than being backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-09-2020 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all! Just a short review today: SORRY but woke up late and out soon! Just Fv 673 again!....................
So:
No Caty Cole so Imogen James was on: great to see her for the first time in ages!
Valentina was on first for 1 hour 28 minutes wearing a black see-through bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and silver shoes. Sat up, stood up, leant over the desk, crouched and half-crouched (a lot) and laid on her side. Braless after 20 minutes and her shoes were on and off all the time. Quite good.
Sarah Louise was then on for 51 minutes in a pink,white and black suit over black and flesh pants plus black shoes. Huge cleavage! Stood up, leant over the desk (shaking bum), knelt up and laid on her side. Topless straight away and braless after JUST 2 minutes when she took her suit off. Really played with her lovely HUGE tits a lot as usual! A few top half shots but good.
Chantel Lane was then on for 40 minutes (from London): the second night running. In a black suit, pants, stockings and shoes. Sat up all the time. Topless early BUT quite static!
Imogen was then on for 47 minutes in a red one piece swimsuit. Braless (suit down and well down) after JUST 2 minutes. Sat up, leant over the desk, laid on her side and crouched. Sat up (top half) for ONLY 7 minutes! Runbbed her bum and played with her tits a lot! Very good.
Valentina was then on again for 59 minutes. Same outfit as before (but braless from the start) and she kept her shoes on. Same positions. Ok.
Sarah Louise was then on again for 56 minutes in a black (part mesh) see-through suit, her black and (mainly) flesh coloured pants from earlier and black shoes. Stood up (great cleavage! as usual). Topless after JUST 3 minutes. Crouched, sat up and laid on her side. Really played with her lovely HUGE tits most of the time as usual. Topless on and off. Quite good: NO top half shots!
Imogen was then on again for 33 minutes in the same outfit. Sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on her side. One tit out after 4 minutes and topless a minute later. Stood up with tit close-ups for 3 minutes: she uncovered them and played with them then covered up VERY briefly! VERY erect nipples visible while crouched! Nice! Very good: NO top half shots!
Valentina was then on for the last 17 minutes as before! Braless from the start. Same as before.
So a very reasonable show; but no-one went naked! Unusual!
A shame Caty wasn't on but Imogen was a good replacement!
I presume that 674 was similar!?
Tonight we have:Caty Cole!?, Alice Goodwin!? and Bella Mendez from 10.00 till 5.00 (all favourites of mine!_
and Jess West, Alicia Sweets, Amber Phoenix, Olivia Hughes, Laylah Riat, Lydia Florence, Amanda Rendall, Beth Bennett and Imogen Whitely from 8.00 till 4.00 (9 girls) Chloe Love also listed BUT not available for a few weeks.
Enjoy!?............................don't forget no review tomorrow BUT I will be on here at some stage later on. ,
05-09-2020 08:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

674 was basically a repeat from 673 a very very frustrating Fridays viewing
Definitely agree without caty there was very little spark despite the return imogen whilst the cameo from chantel was meanless didn't offer anything I had a brief look at studio 66 and saw a former babestation favourite for some in paige turrah being like Jennifer jade and wear a latex dress

05-09-2020 13:46
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Didn't see Chantel on 674, so IMO a better show than 673 Wink But otherwise Valentina, Sarah Lou, Imogen and Valentina, which as GiG suggests is much of a muchness.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
05-09-2020 14:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was only a small 30-45 minutes appreance by chantel on 673
Whilst it really annoys me when the girls just can't be bothered to change it up surely can't be that hard when others do it with ease

05-09-2020 21:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

As i am away on holiday just a few thoughts on lastnight,
Hayley excellent love seeing her legs spread so wide when she's got such tiny panties on , lots of playing with her amazing big boobs as well,
Poppy really good to see her naked on TV, she was full of energy and movement, was happy did a great show want to see more of her ,
Beth excellent pussy play show on the web,
Very good Saturday night, shows what he can do when they don't let the old guard take over,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-09-2020 09:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoy your holiday winsaw I do agree with you last night was pretty good considering what the line up was planned then changed
Positives
Poppy naked very refreshing and better than the last night on TV she did
Lucia climbing the ladder well
Beth there's no end to how easy she makes nights fly by
Negatives
I found hayley Marie on tv back to her normal limited self hopefully just a blip and she can find something new to match her new assets

06-09-2020 11:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2020 11:28 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Enjoy your holiday winsaw I do agree with you last night was pretty good considering what the line up was planned then changed
Positives
Poppy naked very refreshing and better than the last night on TV she did
Lucia climbing the ladder well
Beth there's no end to how easy she makes nights fly by
Negatives
I found hayley Marie on tv back to her normal limited self hopefully just a blip and she can find something new to match her new assets

Yes a very "interesting" night; NONE of the rostered girls were on BUT Poppy naked was good! Even though I don't like her tattoos much!
And Lucia was amazingly good :VIRTUALLY naked again! Such a lovely natural busty girl who also has a delectable bum! And NO (as far as I could see!) no tattoos at all!
Hayley :great to see on TV with her new BIG tits but quite disappointing as you say.
And Beth: what can you say about her: sexy, reliable and gorgeous to watch AND listen to! I love her kiwi accent and always have!!!
So despite the evening that we wren't expecting I thought that it was pretty good!
And thanks Winsaw for your input: ENJOY your holiday!
06-09-2020 11:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual.
Sarah Louise, Priya Young on as scheduled: but not Candy Sexton. So BS gave us Gia Diaz (naked all the time!) on both channels and Sophie Hart (673 ONLY!) but only for about 44 minutes! BUT all favourite girls of mine! Unlike Candy:SORRY! Both good shows: all the girls (except Sophie: on before midnight!) went naked! And NO London section!
673:
Priya was on for the first 58 minutes in blue/green bra and pants. Stood up, sat up, crouched and leant over the desk:shaking bum. Braless at 10.15 and top half shots for 6 minutes ONLY! Good.
Sophie was then on for 44 minutes in a loose black dress, black pants, brown stockings and beige shoes! Sat up, stood up, crouched and sat/laid on side. Took dress off after JUST 1 minute! Good BUT top half shots for the last 19 minutes!!!!
Sarah Louise was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes! In a black bra, pants and shoes. Stood up (a lot), sat up and crouched. Braless after 3 minutes. Really played with her lovely HUGE tits a lot of the time as usual. Three sections of top half shots for a total of 37 minutes! Stood up naked after them but put her pants back on for the last 17 minutes. Good apart from the top half shots!
Gia was then on for 1 hour 6 minutes fully naked from the start! Stood up, sat up (a lot), laid on front and side, crouched and knelt up. Very good really showing off her lovely TINY tits and big erect nipples! All full shots!
Priya was then on for 59 minutes fully naked from the start! Laid on her front (a lot0, crouched and laid on her side and back. Very god: all FULL shots! A bit static though!
Sarah Louise was then on again in the sauna for 58 minutes. Same outfit as earlier but NO shoes! Sat up and laid on her side. Topless after 13 minutes and really played with her lovely HUGE tits a lot as usual. Two top half sections for a total of 15 minutes! until the end! Good apart from the top half shots!
Gia was then on in the sauna for the last 35 minutes. Fully naked from the start again! Laid on her side (a lot), crouched and laid on her back: nice! Very good again with no top half shots!
So a VERY good show! Lots of nudity from Gia!!! and Priya. Sarah Louise ok BUT spoilt by the top half shots AS USUAL! Sophie ok but quite restrained as on before midnight!!
674:
The show started with Gia in the study fully naked! sat up and stood up with full and top half shots. On for ONLY 2 minutes!
Priya was then on in the sauna for 56 minutes. FULLY naked from the start! Sat up, crouched and laid on her front (a lot) and side. Top half shots for ONLY 12 minutes! Quite good.
Sarah Louise was then on in the sauna for 51 minutes in her black bra, pants and shoes. Sat up, stood up, crouched (shaking bum) and laid on her side. Pants down very slightly after 2 minutes and then sat up (top half!) for 18 minutes. Topless after just 3 minutes. Then crouched and laid on her side with top half shots again for ONLY 3 minutes! Ok.
Gia was then on again in the study for 58 minutes fully naked again! Stood up, crouched, sat up, knelt up and laid on her back and side. Really showed off her lovely petite body and nice tiny tits! Very good!
Priya was then on again in the study for 30 minutes. Fully naked again! Laid on her front, crouched, knelt up, sat up and laid on her side and front a lot. Nice tit close-ups for 1 minute! A VERY good section WITHOUT any top half shots!
Sarah Louise was then on again in the study for the last 16 minutes! Same outfit from earlier. Stood up and sat up. Top half shots for ONLY 4 minutes then stood up with both nipples out! Very tame: stayed dressed!
So another good show! All girls were good and both Gia and Priya were naked ALL of the time! Not many top half shots except for Sarah Louise! and to a lesser extent Priya!
So despite not being the show expected I thought it was VERY good: seeing Gia was a lovely surprise AND fully naked all the time as well!!! And while it was good to see Sophie she was tame BECAUSE of the time she was on!
A good effort by BS for a Sunday: THANKS!
Tonight we should have!?:
April Mae, Anna Bailey, Alice Goodwin and Priya Young (again!) from 10.00 till 5.00 (all favourites of mine!)
and Alicia Sweets, Jess west, Candy Sexton, Kartel Kay, Sabrina Jade, Jamie Knight, Jane Lane, Tia Taylor, Maddison Lee and India Asia from 8.00 till 4.00 (10 girls).
Enjoy!?.........................................................​.......probably no review tomorrow as I have an early start! But it looks promising for another good show!?............................
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 10:37 by trains55.)
07-09-2020 10:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well fingers crossed trains for later im still not convinced by April hopefully proven wrong whilst looking forward to seeing Anna whilst probably fall asleep watching priya and alice

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 17:47 by Geriisgreat.)
07-09-2020 17:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV