Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020
So pleased Caty won the Nighttime Babe award for 2020. She totally deserved it this year. Well-done Caty and thankyou for being so awesome and consistently brilliant all through this year. Also well done to all the other nominees. Jennifer can be proud of coming in at 2nd considering she only rejoined the shows after the middle of this year. Special mention also to Maria Smith who has been brilliant this year and risen up in performance level to be what she has now become - one of the very top outstanding nightshow babes across the 3 channels.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2020 21:12 by crankshaft.)
15-11-2020 21:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Ah look at the new pictures in the header. Important
16-11-2020 01:13
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

From dazzler can I say a big thank u to UK babe channel forum in doing this each and every year for the babes on these channels but could we do one tiny thing for the years to come in voting and that is not leaving everyone hanging on to find out the winners I know it adds to the tension and drama and yes u did say between 3-4 pm I don't know on how other people feel about this I just felt the waiting on the winners took a little to long but the videos were amazing and u all did a great job from dazzler
16-11-2020 01:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

it would be nice if both Grace & Caty posted videos of thanks and it was nice to see Maria's twitter post too

Maybe now XP can use the girls performances in these awards to raise the level of show further to match St66 and BS, and also take aanother look at the 'no caps' policy. i think if they were to review it and dropped their policy, i think their babes profiles in these awards would far better recognised and raised where an XP babe might win either.

Would there be any plans to have a more official Babe Channel Newcomer award established to strengthen our associatioon with UKAP? As I would feel that newcomers probably feel they are left out and that award could be seen as a stepping stone to the Day time/Night time awards. Just a thought/suggestion.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2020 10:55 by lovebabes56.)
16-11-2020 09:03
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

[Image: image-F32F_5FB25E63.jpg]
16-11-2020 12:11
Genius Offline
Apprentice Poster

Congratulations to caty and grace on winning but I am very disappointed that fernanda didn't winn the daytime award???
16-11-2020 13:26
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Congratulations to Caty and Jennifer for finishing 1st and 2nd for night babe, definitely the best 2 girls performance wise for me! Both Caty and Jennifer are allowed a nice office setting to move around and flaunt their wares to the full, while poor Maria and Michelle are stuck on that bed. It doesn't help that expanded don't allow the pictures and vids of Maria and Michelle in action to be posted here.

Also congratulations to the beautiful and extremely sexy Grace Elisabeth for winning day babe!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
16-11-2020 13:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-7881_5FB28F9D.jpg]
16-11-2020 15:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm very happy for Grace who has consistently been my favourite daytime girl this year. She started during the first lockdown and treated us to some fabulous web shows. I believe she has established a reputation among her fans of providing raunchy entertainment and has since appeared on all platforms of babe show programming.

Surprised to see Caty win the nights award with all the talk and expectation seeming to center around other names, but it goes to show that she continues to provide reliable, sexy entertainment. Back in the day she was a regular winner of Ultimate Babe so I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised to see her pull out the stops again.

Congratulations to both winners and to all other placed girls on the lists. Thank you to UKAP Awards, it has been an exciting competition to be involved in.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
16-11-2020 17:28
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

From dazzler hiya I'm just putting this out there am I alone in feeling an anticlimax in this year's award show this is the 3rd time I've tried to write this now I'm happy with Caty cole winning the night babe award and for grace elisabeth winning the day babe award in which I told when she first started her shows that she would win but as fans we put everything into our favourite babe girl whoever it may be but feel not let down think the word I'm looking for is deflated from the tiny response that has been giving to yourselves and to fans from Dazzler
16-11-2020 17:29