Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(28-12-2020 12:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Another hit miss nights viewing on tv
Anna good to see her on tv again put in a pretty good night's viewing
Bella fairly disappointing as the normal I find with her these days no real spark
Sophie horray back on tv wasn't too bad despite Alice mode a fair bit of the time
Stella made a brief appreance but nothing really different to her usual

Whilst I'm sure jess west smashed it on bsx

Yes very true about last night: I thought it was fairly disappointing on the whole.Anna was the best girl who really seemed happy to be there and gave us a good show! Bella was a bit staid and static and I was looking forward to seeing Sophie BUT she was also a bit restrained PLUS we saw a lot of top half shots!
Interestingly FV 674 didn't have any webgirls at all again! And 673 had two: Stella Paris (again!) and Abby who both seemed to be in the main MK studio! So like you and Winsaw say: very hit and miss and with THREE top girls on VERY disappointing!!............................
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2020 17:49 by trains55.)
28-12-2020 17:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Stella, Bella & Anna - my kind of night Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-12-2020 09:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Aye if you want to endure the same thing all night by all 3 very frustrating again I must say some just can't seem to jump at the chance when the Queens of variety aren't around to change it up it can't be that hard or there just making it
Aside of that was a good cameo appearance from Nicole

We shall what happens later with Sarah Louise Valentina and scarlett

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-12-2020 18:20
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(29-12-2020 18:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Aye if you want to endure the same thing all night by all 3 very frustrating again I must say some just can't seem to jump at the chance when the Queens of variety aren't around to change it up it can't be that hard or there just making it
Aside of that was a good cameo appearance from Nicole

We shall what happens later with Sarah Louise Valentina and scarlett

I reckon Scarlett will (be allowed to!?) go naked tonight which MIGHT lift the show BUT I expect Valentina will be "normal" Valentina! Sarah Louise not sure!
29-12-2020 22:21
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(29-12-2020 09:13 )Doddle Wrote:  Stella, Bella & Anna - my kind of night Tongue
Scarlett, Sarah Lou & Valentina - good stuff again laugh

30-12-2020 09:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Scarlett smashed it last night with a great TV show, loved how she was naked so often including doing standing nude , great to see her happy and having fun,
On the web I enjoyed seeing Imogen playing with a dildo and Stella getting her amazing big boobs and peachybum very oiled up , I enjoyed last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-12-2020 13:07
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-12-2020 13:07 )winsaw Wrote:  Scarlett smashed it last night with a great TV show, loved how she was naked so often including doing standing nude , great to see her happy and having fun,
On the web I enjoyed seeing Imogen playing with a dildo and Stella getting her amazing big boobs and peachybum very oiled up , I enjoyed last night

Yes the TV shows were great because of Scarlett! It just shows what they have been missing for so long! She REALLY lifted them as I knew she would! She was on TV a lot: ALMOST TWO hours from 10.00 and several other sections on both FV channels. Thanks Scarlett! And THANKS BS!!
Sarah Louise was.....................Sarah Louise and Valentina was only on BRIEFLY! She didn't bring anything new either! Tonight we should see: Lucia Maria (again!), Alice Goodwin? and both of the twins! I'm hoping that Lucia is a bit better than last night and lifts the shows like Scarlett did last night!?
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2020 14:42 by trains55.)
30-12-2020 13:54
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(30-12-2020 13:54 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we should see: Lucia Maria (again!), Alice Goodwin? and both of the twins! I'm hoping that Lucia is a bit better than last night and lifts the shows like Scarlett did last night!?
She'll have to be Atlas to lift the other three... bladewave

30-12-2020 15:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely scarlett saved the tv stuff from being a disaster was pleasing to see the old version of scarlett back long may that continue when she appears from now on whilst was hoping we would have seen more of luica as recently she's shown far more than Valentina and Sarah Louise combined

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-12-2020 18:23
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-12-2020 18:23 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Absolutely scarlett saved the tv stuff from being a disaster was pleasing to see the old version of scarlett back long may that continue when she appears from now on whilst was hoping we would have seen more of luica as recently she's shown far more than Valentina and Sarah Louise combined

Yes I agree: it seems like Lucia was a bit off and didn't really get going BUT she was only on VERY briefly! Imogen was similar as well! Sarah Louise and Valentina as normal: thankfully Valentina wasn't on very much! Also no girls from other studios were on either FV show again! A bit hopeful tonight that Lucia is MORE normal!?..................
30-12-2020 21:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV