babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well another day down and we are almost at the start of 2020 and it was a better night last night than the night before
Beth glad she kicked that covid away and again delighted us with her magicfient variety
Hayley Marie horray at long last had something else been way overdue started in a skimpy white bikini then switched to a pink mesh outfit can this finally be a turning point for her on tv
Lucia Maria pre viewing I caught her on my virgin media recording in a skimpy blue g string then on my freeview recordings was her now usual tartan skirt unsure if she had anything underneath we have no idea but still had her tits unleashed

Let's see how the end of the year goes and roll on 2021

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-12-2020 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Another "unusual" night last night! ONLY one scheduled girl (Lucia) was on! No sign of the twins (no-shows? or on the web?) and Alice was in the Manchester studio but did a shortish section (47 minutes) on 673 just in underwear and went topless! Beth was back on and was as good as ever! and went naked on both FV channels as usual! Hayley Mae was also on in lovely see-through pink suits (the one on 674 had sleeves!) and really showed off her lovely BIG tits and shook her nice arse a lot! Nicole also showed up (674 only) and was quite good. Lucia was on a lot! on both channels! She was braless all night and was wearing a red checked miniskirt and black and white pants. Great shots of her long legs and trim bum PLUS her amazing BIG tits which she REALLY shook and played with as she does so well! So for me a reasonably good night: all girls were favourites of mine: it's a BIG boob thing! Beth and Lucia were the best : all five girls did well but Alice seemed unusually tame!
Tonight we have: Priya Young?, Anna Bailey and Poppy May with Alice in Manchester again! Enjoy!?..................................and Happy New Year!
31-12-2020 18:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well hello 2021 may it be a positive one after the Negatives of last year
Furthermore last night was pretty reasonable if you don't mind enduing watching priya and Alice for most the night whilst was good seeing Anna in between that appearances from poppy imogen and amber

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-01-2021 13:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a really good way to start the year,
Imogen, Amber Paige and Anna all did great shows on TV putting the old guard who where in to shame,
On the web Amber Paige took a big dildo in her pussy,
Jamie played with her pussy and let Mr P play with her big boobs,
Hayley Maye was my botn pretty much non stop pussy play for hours, took a big dildo , she's so naughty,
Lots to enjoy lastnight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-01-2021 13:34
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(01-01-2021 13:34 )winsaw Wrote:  That was a really good way to start the year,
Imogen, Amber Paige and Anna all did great shows on TV putting the old guard who where in to shame,
On the web Amber Paige took a big dildo in her pussy,
Jamie played with her pussy and let Mr P play with her big boobs,
Hayley Maye was my botn pretty much non stop pussy play for hours, took a big dildo , she's so naughty,
Lots to enjoy lastnight

Yes as you say Imogen, Anna and Amber did very well on TV! Alice and (particularly Priya!) were very much overshadowed! Alice did go FULLY naked (no shoes!) but had lots of top half shots as well as full shots! and Priya only went naked (674 only!) during her listen in line!
Interestingly both FV shows again ONLY had the girls in the MK studio on and none from the other ones.
I did see Hayley Mae on the web before I went to bed and she seemed to be getting very dirty! She said on FV 673 (in an advert) that she was doing the first BSX section!! Does anyone know how far she went? I have an idea that it might have been really good as she is definitely going in the dark direction now!
No idea about tonight's girls: the BS schedule is blank! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021 13:51 by trains55.)
01-01-2021 13:48
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Wasn't poppy also on the tv schedule last night as well, judging by the lack of her name being mentioned then Im guessing it wasn't a very inspiring show just going through the motions which is such a shame she has the potential just got to work on it
01-01-2021 13:59
winsaw Offline

(01-01-2021 13:48 )trains55 Wrote:  No idea about tonight's girls: the BS schedule is blank! Thanks.

The schedule only has Mia Middleton and Bella Mendez as TV girls tonight but Abby and Hayley Maye are both in the studio on the webshow so would expect them on tv if bs don't get a 3rd TV girl in, other mk web girls are Zara Lei and a newbie call Sasha so think they are less likely to be on tv,

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021 14:08 by winsaw.)
01-01-2021 14:07
winsaw Offline

(01-01-2021 13:59 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Wasn't poppy also on the tv schedule last night as well, judging by the lack of her name being mentioned then Im guessing it wasn't a very inspiring show just going through the motions which is such a shame she has the potential just got to work on it

She didn't do a lot lastnight but I think we need to cut her some slack as she must still be very sad after her dad's passing a few days ago, I am amazed she's doing her booked shifts think she would have been better having a couple of weeks off,

01-01-2021 14:11
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2021 14:11 )winsaw Wrote:  
(01-01-2021 13:59 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Wasn't poppy also on the tv schedule last night as well, judging by the lack of her name being mentioned then Im guessing it wasn't a very inspiring show just going through the motions which is such a shame she has the potential just got to work on it

She didn't do a lot lastnight but I think we need to cut her some slack as she must still be very sad after her dad's passing a few days ago, I am amazed she's doing her booked shifts think she would have been better having a couple of weeks off,

I'm amazed she is working as well but she also worked shifts closer to when her dad past which I was even more amazed by. I would definitely have taken a break personally. She did how ever look amazing but did look bored, and I wish she'd stop asking you to buzz when on TV when she clearly hasn't got her toys in (Last nights outfit, nice camel toe so definitely no toys). Web show wise again she looked a little bored and it was exactly the same tip goals as every other show. The rest of the web shows Amber nailed it once she got going, plenty of playing and her final tip goal of the night went on for ages and she stayed to complete it :-). Imogen had a good night but one very serious fan in but completed loads of goals as a result. The rest was pretty much the same old stuff. Just need BS to publish the schedules now so we can see what's upcoming.
01-01-2021 14:46
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(01-01-2021 14:46 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(01-01-2021 14:11 )winsaw Wrote:  

I'm amazed she is working as well but she also worked shifts closer to when her dad past which I was even more amazed by. I would definitely have taken a break personally. She did how ever look amazing but did look bored, and I wish she'd stop asking you to buzz when on TV when she clearly hasn't got her toys in (Last nights outfit, nice camel toe so definitely no toys). Web show wise again she looked a little bored and it was exactly the same tip goals as every other show. The rest of the web shows Amber nailed it once she got going, plenty of playing and her final tip goal of the night went on for ages and she stayed to complete it :-). Imogen had a good night but one very serious fan in but completed loads of goals as a result. The rest was pretty much the same old stuff. Just need BS to publish the schedules now so we can see what's upcoming.

Maybe I was a little harsh in my previous comments and apologies sent,but like everyone else totally amazed that she is still working through the grieving process but it’s Poppy’s decision and we have to respect that and full credit for doing that,but like the previous comment still feel she would have been better taking a much needed break,go away come back recharged and hopefully the old poppy we are so desperate to see and love
01-01-2021 15:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV