babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Only joanna stood out for me last night whilst it's like flicking through a book with Mia and Valentina barely move and are limited in choices could have done more Anna as she has spark

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-01-2021 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2021 18:15 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Only joanna stood out for me last night whilst it's like flicking through a book with Mia and Valentina barely move and are limited in choices could have done more Anna as she has spark

I thought Joanna was very good and on for a longish time: she should do well! I also enjoyed Mila Amora: a lovely girl with amazing BIG tits!
But yes these two put Valentina and Mia in the shade as you say!
06-01-2021 19:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Just a few observations!
I thought that both shows (FV 673 & 674) were "interesting!
Sophie Hart and Preeti Young were the MAIN girls and were on both shows. Sophie as good as ever but only topless and Preeti also good and naked a lot!
674 was basically the Sophie and Preeti show with just 43 minutes of Cici in Portsmouth.
673 was (for me!) the best show.
As well as Sophie and Preeti being very good we also saw: Ashlyn Shaw (in London) who was a bit tame!, Piggy Mouth (also in London) who stayed dressed! Poppy May was also on and was "naked" all the time except for some nice white boots!
But my favourite section was by Sarah Daniel! I've been watching her on the webshow recently and secretly hoping that she might "escape" to TV! And last she did! A lovely section of 55 minutes with her letting her amazing BIG tits loose and playing with them! A GREAT first night on BS! I hope that it wasn't a one-off!! So (being a big tit fan!) I was very pleased with last night! Any clues re. tonight?
Sorry this is late but I have had a VERY busy morning sorting out things following the death of my lovely Mum...................
07-01-2021 16:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ condolences mate, glad u like the show to take you mind off things for a bit,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-01-2021 16:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2021 16:39 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ condolences mate, glad u like the show to take you mind off things for a bit,
Thanks!
Yes I was really impressed when I watched my recording this morning! Do you think Sarah Daniel will re-appear on TV again? I REALLY enjoyed her show! As you know it's a BIG boob thing!............................
07-01-2021 17:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A improvement on the last night I thought slowly warming to preeti back after had my doubts of her returning
Sophie yeah always enjoy her im sure she was desperate to take some of her 1 piece off happy that ashlynn returned for a small cameo hopeful she can break out this year poppy's small cameo took me by surprise compared to what she's done recently on tv may that be a restart for her time will tell
Sarah Daniel similar to lynda but reckon she'll be better fingers crossed anyway

Aside of that sorry to hear that news trains all the best

07-01-2021 18:16
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(07-01-2021 16:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Sorry this is late but I have had a VERY busy morning sorting out things following the death of my lovely Mum...................
Surprised Condolences... I don't think anyone would think the less of you for not doing a review, unless you feel it takes your mind off it.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
07-01-2021 22:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Thursday night very much,
The two main TV girls Beth and Mia both did very good shows as we are used to from both, Beth got naked Mia some very sexy outfits,
I liked that a lot of the web girls got on TV
Jamie was my babe of the night brilliant on TV she's so good at using the set to show off her stunning curves,
Brooklyn got some TV as well she was really good on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum,
Nicole did a sexy TV show lots of peachybum action loved how small her panties where before getting naked and oiledup on the web,
Maddison Myers did one of best shows I seen from her naked oiledup showing off her lovely pussy,
Lots of good content lastnight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-01-2021 12:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2021 12:48 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Thursday night very much,
The two main TV girls Beth and Mia both did very good shows as we are used to from both, Beth got naked Mia some very sexy outfits,
I liked that a lot of the web girls got on TV
Jamie was my babe of the night brilliant on TV she's so good at using the set to show off her stunning curves,
Brooklyn got some TV as well she was really good on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum,
Nicole did a sexy TV show lots of peachybum action loved how small her panties where before getting naked and oiledup on the web,
Maddison Myers did one of best shows I seen from her naked oiledup showing off her lovely pussy,
Lots of good content lastnight,
Yes I also enjoyed last night's TV shows. Both Beth and Mia were on a lot and did very good sections! But it was great seeing some webgirls also doing well! I preferred Jamie out of them all: the other two had too much ink! Jamie really showed off her amazing body especially her amazing tits and bum! And it was also good seeing
Nicole (in Manchester) and my other recent favourite girl Lucia! So yes ANOTHER excellent night! I wonder if Bs can give us an equally good night tonight!?..............
08-01-2021 14:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw and trains last night was very enjoyable and we witnessed two main TV girls in Beth and Mia who like to switch it about per stint mixed with good cameos from lucia Nicole and Jamie

08-01-2021 17:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV