babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
a good Friday night i think thanks to the webshow girls getting a chance on TV ,
Poppy got naked on tv in the studio, also Amber Paige was very lively in studio in just a thong showing off her curves very well,
Ashlyn from London and Stella form Portsmouth both showed whey they should get more tv showing some of the main tv girls how to put on a show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 16:36 by winsaw.)
09-01-2021 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-01-2021 16:36 )winsaw Wrote:  a good Friday night i think thanks to the webshow girls getting a chance on TV ,
Poppy got naked on tv in the studio, also Amber Paige was very lively in studio in just a thong showing off her curves very well,
Ashlyn from London and Stella form Portsmouth both showed whey they should get more tv showing some of the main tv girls how to put on a show

Yes another good evening. Sophie and Priya just being the MAIN girls and were ok. It was great seeing Ashley Emma! and Lori on TV again! And it was good that Ashlyn and Stella were also on again plus Abby B! So another "interesting" night! Poppy and Amber were obviously on before FV started but I enjoyed what I saw!
I see Lynda's back tonight!................................
09-01-2021 17:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was good seeing Ashley even if was a small cameo was very effective after seeing priya start the night and then Lori appeared no doubt a little suprised she couldn't do her usual 5 minutes and end up naked there was more energy and variety provided by Sophie than previously whilst usual pretty good standard of cameos by ashlynn and poppy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-01-2021 21:12
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-01-2021 21:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Was good seeing Ashley even if was a small cameo was very effective after seeing priya start the night and then Lori appeared no doubt a little suprised she couldn't do her usual 5 minutes and end up naked there was more energy and variety provided by Sophie than previously whilst usual pretty good standard of cameos by ashlynn and poppy

Yes Ashley was as good as ever and Sophie good as usual! Didn't see Poppy fully naked: obviously on 674 before FV started at 1.00am but Ashlyn, Abby B and Stella were ok. I agree with you about Lori: very restrained due to the new rules! But still good to see her!.....................
09-01-2021 21:51
winsaw Offline

I really enjoyed Saturday night ,
Poppy and Amber Paige where both excellent on TV again, Poppy doing some excellent standing nude , amber using the set well to show off her peachy bum, Daisy got on TV as well from Portsmouth but was restricted not showing boob when I was watching,
Great shows on the web,
Poppy taking a big dildo in her wet pussy and sucking on a big dildo
Jess fingering her pussy
Imogen buzzing her pussy and sucking on a big dildo
Abby taking a big dildo,
The twins showing off their pussy,
Been a long time since a Saturday night at bs had that much going on,

10-01-2021 13:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(10-01-2021 13:10 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Saturday night ,
Poppy and Amber Paige where both excellent on TV again, Poppy doing some excellent standing nude , amber using the set well to show off her peachy bum, Daisy got on TV as well from Portsmouth but was restricted not showing boob when I was watching,
Great shows on the web,
Poppy taking a big dildo in her wet pussy and sucking on a big dildo
Jess fingering her pussy
Imogen buzzing her pussy and sucking on a big dildo
Abby taking a big dildo,
The twins showing off their pussy,
Been a long time since a Saturday night at bs had that much going on,

Yes I really enjoyed the FV shows! No Preeti or Priya (obviously being dirty on the web!) but we saw Alice, Sarah Louise, Abby B, Poppy May (674 only for the first 30 minutes BUT naked except for stockings!), Daisy Doomed (who did go topless briefly) Piggy Mouth and Amber Paige! A REALLY large number of girls but it worked! All were very good as usual: Alice did her normal shows as did Sarah Louise (both with top half shots as usual!) Abby B was ok and Poppy "naked" again. I didn't really enjoy the webgirls: too much ink BUT I'm really warming to Amber Paige who was on a lot! A really lovely busty body AND only one tattoo! She still reminds me of Jade Victoria (apart from the hair colour!) IF anyone remembers her!? It was sometime ago now! So yes a different BUT very enjoyable night again!........................
10-01-2021 13:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a promising Saturday for a change I agree out with watching Alice thought amber had her best night on TV to date mixed up with cameos from poppy and Abby wasn't really fussed much by imogen and Sarah Louise they do very little for me these days whilst didn't see much what priya and preeti were doing backstage whilst a old favourite with some was a return for paige turnah on the web seemed in love with that stupid vibratoy

10-01-2021 21:05
winsaw Offline

A good Sunday night
Beth was excellent on TV again before smashing it on the web with an epic pussy play buzzatron show,
Mia was very good on TV again lots of sexy outfits, sexy positions she's becoming one of the best night time TV girls,
Chloe happy and to of energy, lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Azura made her TV debut and looked very cute and sexy,
Lots to enjoy there,

11-01-2021 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A promising end the weekend watching Beth Mia and Chloe whilst azura may grow on me whilst also caught maddison
I agree with you winsaw Mia has provided a fair bit of variety compared to a fair few others who have done nights the last month alone

11-01-2021 18:41
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-01-2021 18:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  A promising end the weekend watching Beth Mia and Chloe whilst azura may grow on me whilst also caught maddison
I agree with you winsaw Mia has provided a fair bit of variety compared to a fair few others who have done nights the last month alone

Yes Beth (as usual!) Chloe AND Mia were all very good. Mia has certainly been on nights a lot over the last few weeks since she "retired" from them! But just as good as ever!
Maddison pretty lacklusre and Cici and Azura okish: BUT I don't like girls covered with ink! Tonight Mia (again!) and Lynda Leigh!.............................
11-01-2021 19:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV