Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
A very good Thursday night I really enjoyed it,
Jamie was botn for me she was on TV a lots made great use of her time in the sauna to do some sexy shows,
Amber was her usual happy self lots of lovely peachy bum action,
Mia was her usual excellent self on TV love how she plays to the camera, she got into some great positions love her long legs,
Poppy was naughty as always on the web playing with her lovely pussy lots ,
April Mae did a nice dildo sucking show,
Plenty of good stuff last night, and good to see bs finally starting to give some of the web girls the chance to shine on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-06-2021 10:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(25-06-2021 10:59 )winsaw Wrote:  A very good Thursday night I really enjoyed it,
Jamie was botn for me she was on TV a lots made great use of her time in the sauna to do some sexy shows,
Amber was her usual happy self lots of lovely peachy bum action,
Mia was her usual excellent self on TV love how she plays to the camera, she got into some great positions love her long legs,
Poppy was naughty as always on the web playing with her lovely pussy lots ,
April Mae did a nice dildo sucking show,
Plenty of good stuff last night, and good to see bs finally starting to give some of the web girls the chance to shine on TV

Yes I thought it was another good night on FV! We saw lots of Mia and Valentina: I could have watched much more of Mia instead of Valentina!!!!.....
As you say Mia used all of her usual sexy positions and really showed off her lovely long legs and her nice tits! We also saw Jamie on both channels: (only about 28 minutes on each!) BUT as good as usual! Plus Angel Brooke, Missy Le Anne and Amy Lacey on 673. And Amber Paige for 28 minutes and Layla Rose on 674: both excellent: and Layla was on for 42 minutes! She really showed off and played with her lovely big tits with close-ups! Lovely girl: I decided to keep that show!! So yes another good night!!
Tonight could be good with Atlanta and Beth plus Ashley Emma? who is available from 10.00 till 3.00: perhaps she will give us her "regular " hour or so of her old time sexy fun!?......
25-06-2021 11:42
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Yes, 674 was a drastic improvement on Wednesday Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
25-06-2021 14:34
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(25-06-2021 14:34 )Doddle Wrote:  Yes, 674 was a drastic improvement on Wednesday Tongue

Yes I thought that 674 was much better than 673 last night as we saw Amber Paige and Layla Rose!!!! Layla was on for 42 minutes! and really showed off and played with her lovely big tits!!..........Too much Valentina and not much of Mia but good otherwise!!.......
25-06-2021 16:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with you trains winsaw and doddle last night was better than Wednesday night
Mia blew valentina apart then anyone can these days when she does next to f all even ones on days are better
Good cameos from Jamie Amy and layla missy was reasonable apart from that maybe some decent rhythm ahead of the weekend

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-06-2021 16:42
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I'm guessing Ashley was on the other channel which I missed. However Mia Y was on my choice for some long old stints, so I don't feel as bad about it as I might Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
26-06-2021 14:29
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(26-06-2021 14:29 )Doddle Wrote:  I'm guessing Ashley was on the other channel which I missed. However Mia Y was on my choice for some long old stints, so I don't feel as bad about it as I might Tongue

Yes Ashley was on 674 for the first 2 hours and was as good as ever! Unusually Mia wasn't on 673 at all!!
26-06-2021 16:43
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Last night was another "interesting " evening . Both channels only used girls who were in the MK studio!! We saw Ashley Emma on 673 for the first 2 hours and 1 minute as a sexy secretary! Excellent as usual! We also saw Beth for 1 hour 34 minutes and Stella for 56 minutes. They all went "naked"! Mia Yasmin wasn't on at all!!
673 was the "Mia Yasmin Show": she was on in three sections for a total of 2 hours 31 minutes with Beth on for 1 hour 12 minutes in two sections plus Poppy for JUST 33 minutes! Both Mia and Beth went naked but Mia was a bit static! So two reasonable shows but not exactly what was expected! Preeti was obviously on the webshow all night!! Tonight we have:Alice and Bella but might see Ashley Emma again!???? as she is scheduled from 10.00 till 3.00 again!?........
26-06-2021 17:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley was more enjoyable than Mia no question always a treat with Beth as she leads the way with her variety
Whilst on the web was your usual from poppy and layla had some fun with oil

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-06-2021 20:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't watch that much the last couple of nights as was out all day on Saturday,
On Friday I enjoyed Georgia Brown on the sky lily TV show she was very sexy again lots of boob play and working her perfect peachy bum to camera,
On Saturday I really liked Amber Paige and Megan Rox doing there GG shower show they had a lot of sexy fun together rubbing there wet bodies together Megan was not shy about flashing her pussy , loved how the water was running over there peachy bums,
Amy Lacey and Angel where also doing a GG show both where naked but I was to tired to watch what happened later as was still at the getting tips going stage ,
So watched a lot less than normal but still saw some good stuff,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-06-2021 10:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV