babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
WOW: what a disaster last night was!!! I watched the BS website last night from about 10.00 as usual to see which girls I might see after midnight: as you know I have only got FV!
I sensed that something was amiss when I saw Alice and Lucia on the normal nightshow sets especially when Lucia said that there weren't any TV rules! And even more so where Alice was fully naked (except for her boots!) and visibly rubbing her pussy vigorously!
When I checked my recordings this morning it was obvious that BS TV was off all night: 673 started with the normal introduction and then adverts (without graphics and phone numbers) and 674 just had adverts and Smile TV 3 logos for the last few minutes.
I'm assuming that it was just a one-off and that tonight will be back to normal!?
But a part of me wonders if it was a ploy by BS to encourage us to stop watching the TV shows as the "future " is web only!? Sorry but I'm thinking on the black side! One bonus was not seeing Mia Yasmin who would have been static as usual! and seeing Lucia fully naked for quite a long time: nice! But I did laugh when she said just after 10.00 that she was on the webshow so TV rules didn't apply she was fully dressed until just before she went off to do BSX at about 11.00! But she was naked after that! I also saw Georgia Spice (another of my recent favourites!) without her pants showing off her lovely pussy! Excellent and I haven't seen it before! Very nice!!
So what do you all think?? A scam by BS or just an unfortunate coincidence: and as the adverts were on as usual I don't know what to think!!
Finally did BSX operate on FV ??
Tonight we should? see: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young with Kimmy and Rosie Love listed as being on until 6.00am!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Olivia Berzinc!?,Beth, Hayley Maye, Mia Middleton and Layla Rose!!!!!?........
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2021 09:26 by trains55.)
13-10-2021 08:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed was a disaster trains maybe just a blessing in diguse we didn't need to put up with any bull crap from Alice whilst gutting not to see Lucia as last week she was on good form

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-10-2021 18:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So do you think that it was a technical problem or a "deliberate " ploy by BS to try and get us to watch the web?? And unusually this time BS were able to put the adverts up straight away unlike previously when they just had blank screens for ages before putting up anything ! Just intrigued.........
13-10-2021 18:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully just a technical issue just baffled how it lasted all night usually at best it's a couple of hours they could have found something to show I just fast forwarded most of my recordings

13-10-2021 20:44
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(13-10-2021 18:06 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Indeed was a disaster trains maybe just a blessing in diguse
Rolleyes Well, I was disappointed with it.

Layla Rose and Clara Amber Jasmine were good to catch last night for a change Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
14-10-2021 08:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So back to normal last night!?
Lots of Preeti and Sophie on both FV channels plus
673 had the return of Olivia Berzinc after about 2 years or so! Good to see her she was on twice for a total of 1 hour 14 minutes going topless and braless and showing off her lovely body. And we saw just 25 minutes of Missy who was her usual sexy self!
674 also had :
Layla Rose for 32 minutes braless from the start and showing off her big tits and her nice big bum BUT still stood up with top half shots a lot of the time: it's nice seeing her big tits close-up but it's always nice to see the rest of her body!
Amber Jasmine (new to me) was on for 29 minutes and showed off her big tits.
Piggy Mouth was also on for 31 minutes doing her normal show.
So two reasonable shows after the previous night's disaster! Preeti was the only naked girl.
Both channels had one longish advert break during the shows and for about 10-17 minutes at the end! Kimmy could have filled some of the gaps as she wasn't on earlier and was in until 6.00am!?
Tonight: Priya and Beth plus Ashley Emma is available? from 10.00 till 3.00 and Yasmin Nicole and Sophie Hart are in until 6.00am. Plus quite a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Megan Rox, Sarah Daniel, Olivia Berzinc, Hayley Maye, Alice Goodwin, Buffy Le Brat, Yasmin Karma, Lindsey Bean and Jamie Knight!
Hopefully a few will be on FV at some stage!?...........
14-10-2021 13:54
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, hopefully just a blip. There has been a few similar evenings lately, when I've watched the babes performing in the studio tv sets via my laptop and been surprised how explicit they were. Close ups, showing pussy fingering to the cams, walking around in front of the camera with all on display, and even our beloved Caty with her hand inside her panties, moving it around so vigorously that often the panties slipped to one side showing all. Have previously thought this has happened because of the late timing or no cameraman at the time. I much prefer to watch the babes performing in the tv sets, just to witness this sort of thing happening.
14-10-2021 14:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty average Wednesday night full of repeative Sophie and preeti and Olivia as much as she's back doesn't do anything for me least we seen some effort on tv
Reasonable quick cameo from missy we might as well had more cameos than repeative stints from Sophie and preeti

14-10-2021 18:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Without Atlanta, Scarlett, Caty, Stella, Amanda, Poppy, Kimmy, or even Ashley on, it's usually a pointless night on TV.

And that's even considering the current TV censorship, and midnight nudity rule (If that still remains) which have made most nights not worthwhile.

AKA Lara Croft
14-10-2021 19:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True mrmann especially atlanta Stella caty
Whilst poppy keeps her best for backstage and that pathetic vibetoy
Scarlett was hit miss for me nothing fresh and exciting
As for kimmy she needs to be back on tv than backstage on a simple bed to unlock her potential

14-10-2021 20:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV