Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Yes this is the exact opposite of what the current push for vip's is supposed to do. Subscriptions and minimum balances are supposed to keep you and your disposable income attached to one company. The 'in for a penny in for a pound' principle.

ecommerce is all about presenting a site that has a modern edge over your competitors. But you can never launch with a half functional revamp. You just give your established customer base the chance to find fault and take their (almost always limited in some form) leisure spends elsewhere. This compounds for every day it remains lacking.

Makes me wonder if 66 were pushed into this launch now by circumstances unknown to us perhaps?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2021 12:57 by ShandyHand.)
20-12-2021 12:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
19dansmith Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yet another day that I can't log in, another day of wasted membership money (obviously I won't get this back if I complain.) Probably another day of Girls sitting still with no clients wondering why people just can't get the technical side right so they can just perform. It's not the first and won't be the last time S66 has had unforgivable technical issues effecting us and the Babes! The usual awful pervcam pictures which don't get sorted when you tell them the cam isn't working or is grainy makes you wonder what the point is spending on something that's not looked after properly and the fact you can't even log in now is laughable.
20-12-2021 13:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-12-2021 12:24 )jules49 Wrote:  Off Air again.I should think they will lose many customers and models.What an absolute disaster by a totally unprofessional organisation.Having been a VIP for many years have decided to go elsewhere.

To be fair to s66, Xpanded hasn't been on the air today either

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
20-12-2021 14:19
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Many of the girls are on other sites,Roxxy Clark on rampant cams last night,Jaime Jones been on M_c for quite a while to name but two.Being on tv could drum up trade but now they are better off having no connection with S66,The girls fans will follow them on different platforms.
20-12-2021 14:24
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2021 12:24 )jules49 Wrote:  Off Air again.

Strange. It's always been on air for me this morning, with usually around 4 girls, and that includes when I checked the site out of curiosity only 10 minutes after the time you posted. There are 7 streams on offer right now and I can even see 5 of them without logging in.
20-12-2021 14:52
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

How on earth do you get past the "For security reason we will need to a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet" pop-up?

When I press the 'buy 10 credits" button, it just says unauthorized and wont let me go any further.

Cant set up a new account as sign ups are blocked.
21-12-2021 20:34
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2021 20:34 )interzone Wrote:  How on earth do you get past the "For security reason we will need to a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet" pop-up?

When I press the 'buy 10 credits" button, it just says unauthorized and wont let me go any further.

Cant set up a new account as sign ups are blocked.

No idea but I am not bothered anymore m, they clearly don't want the business
22-12-2021 01:52
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

This is beginning to feel like a Ratner Moment.

Not exactly analogous, but equally self-destructive.
22-12-2021 09:28
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

gallerys66:
*Direct quote from an S66 chatbox on the 16th of December in reply to Jebeldog, who said: "This will never do. What were you thinking Gallery's???"
22-12-2021 10:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2021 09:28 )Rake Wrote:  This is beginning to feel like a Ratner Moment.

Not exactly analogous, but equally self-destructive.
I expressed the same thought a while ago!! Suicide pact it would seem!
22-12-2021 12:55