Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: S66 new website launch
S66 have got information on each babes page like age, breast, appearance, hair colour, height and willingness.

But they haven't got other stuff like schedule, pictures, videos, arse, ethnicity, eye colour, weight, body type, sexuality, turn-ons and turn-offs.
01-01-2022 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

When I tried the search function, it couldn't even find Anna Arris
01-01-2022 21:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2022 20:51 )ryuken Wrote:  S66 have got information on each babes page like age, breast, appearance, hair colour, height and willingness.

But they haven't got other stuff like schedule, pictures, videos, arse, ethnicity, eye colour, weight, body type, sexuality, turn-ons and turn-offs.

Think you'll find the schedule is there. Somewhat awkward to follow though.
01-01-2022 23:48
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

I bought the ten credits to get into the site. They've now randomly disappeared. I had a cam open and went to do something and they're gone. I think a girl started a show and it automatically put me in it without my permission? lol. So now I can't view certain cams and it's giving me the 'this isn't suitable for your age' message. I guess they want me to top up so they can rob me again...

A few months ago I had like 500 credits in my account and they just vanished over time without me using them too. Hadn't done that for a while until just now. This site is so bad it's just comedy. Who runs a business like this? I definitely am not going to be buying credits for a considerable amount of time. They need to get their shit together. In general out of principle I won't spend much though. The owner is clearly somebody with mental health problems. I can't fathom why else they'd be running the business the way they are. Seems like a bunch of impulsive, emotional decisions with not enough logical reasoning behind them.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022 01:47 by serengeti.)
02-01-2022 01:46
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

It seems to me that a lot of what they are doing, has come about over their annoyance that people were watching their streams without actually paying anything, but this is something you have to accept, in order to attract new customers. What they are doing now is discouraging new custom, and if they dont have a rethink, I dont think they will survive.
02-01-2022 08:02
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

From their terms of service:
"e) Unused account funds may be forfeit after a period of 90 days of inactivity on the member account."

That might be where your credits went.

If they were VIP credits, they expire at the end of each subscription period, if not used.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-01-2022 10:43
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

(02-01-2022 10:43 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  From their terms of service:
"e) Unused account funds may be forfeit after a period of 90 days of inactivity on the member account."

That might be where your credits went.

If they were VIP credits, they expire at the end of each subscription period, if not used.

It was neither. I'm aware of the VIP rule and it wasn't that.

Unless by 'inactivity' you mean not using the credits. but I think you mean not logging onto the account. That's a ridiculous rule too anyway.

I had the credits in my account for a while without using them so I just feel like they just decided to take them...

The 10 credits that I bought (not a lot so it's not as bad but it's principle) yesterday disappeared within a few hours.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022 15:09 by serengeti.)
02-01-2022 15:07
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Might be worth e-mailing them and seeing what they say, interested to hear what their defence is.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-01-2022 15:20
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

I did a while ago. Can't remember their response specifically but they essentially just denied it. I think they mentioned the VIP rule about credits disappearing when the subscription is over. But yeah, it wasn't just VIP credits that disappeared. All I know is.. the site is shady as hell and the business is run in a pretty exploitative manner. I hope they go under and the girls go somewhere else. Sad thing is I want to top up again right now, but I can't and won't because I'm not convinced the credits won't just miraculously disappear.
02-01-2022 23:30
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It is improving.

The streams are generally sharper now and higher resolution, although can break down a little during spikes of peak demand.

The top-ups and tipping is now instantaneous.

...getting there.
03-01-2022 00:14