Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 new website launch
(15-03-2022 06:08 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  that list of old bugs resurfacing must be getting worringly long.. If Putin's starting to interfere wirh St66 i'll send a st66 death squad after him!!Tongue Tongue

logged in 5 minutes ago and the 'sorry no one available' messge popped up for me. While I am now used to the new site layout,I do think it is possible that some gliitches are possible when adding or fixing features and tbh St66 tech guys need to be on top of our bug reports

What is nice to see that thne girls are also only to happy to help as well. Both Stormi and Kartel werre quick to report my problems that I encountered so they get my praise for helping out and several other girls have done the same as well. I do recall Stormi had to refresh towards the end of her show and it end up being being just me and her on the stream. I do get the feeling that there are probably gar more glitches on the girls' end especially when it comes to option number that has to be a bug rrecurring almost on a daily basis, and i s probably one bug st66 have never really brought under control.

The only thing that still bugs me is the schedule menu. I still find it often too complicated & cluttered to navigate ar whether it would be far easier to bavigate as a drop down option for the girl and week would make it look less cluttered and easier to navigate, just a thought.

Schedule menu is pathetic and even worse than before, at least with the old one it was wrong but you could read it, this one as said is way to complicated and cluttered and doesn't move easily ..and obviously often wrong.

I was chatting to a couple of girls on the phone about their fortnightly schedules, less than half they were doing matched up with the site, they said when queried at Studio the attitude on the floor was very blase' about it.

Thing is it should be 'easier' now as the channel wants a lot of girls on set shifts / hours (they can still do random to) ...so its easier to compile an accurate list is it not ...

I do know guys who have taken time off work to get back for a shift and then it is wrong, so despite being in the age of twitter an accurate guide should not be underestimated....or just scrapped

Sooner they launch a models notification alert the better...
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2022 18:15 by docutech.)
18-03-2022 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Littlenicky Offline
Junior Poster

Is there a reason the website won’t let me
19-03-2022 00:24
Sandoux Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-03-2022 00:24 )Littlenicky Wrote:  Is there a reason the website won’t let me
I entered after an hour of torment, but not a single girl opens there, some kind of problem they have
19-03-2022 00:33
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(19-03-2022 00:24 )Littlenicky Wrote:  Is there a reason the website won’t let me

That's just the way it is right now. It's happened to me several times recently and having credits in your account makes no difference. You just have to try again later and eventually it does allow you to login.
19-03-2022 00:52
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(19-03-2022 00:33 )Sandoux Wrote:  not a single girl opens there, some kind of problem they have

Yes they had a problem there for sure, but the streams are back now. Quite a good lineup too. Tori Lee, Georgie Darby, Maddison Fox and others.
19-03-2022 01:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say if you think there are bugs report them to CS/gallery as soon as you can. From what I could tell, there are still issues regarding top up payments that were reported by a few during Kartels's stream yesterday that gallery addressed and updated us on and I think that has been a long standing issue on their site for a while which now hopefully has been resolved. If we can report bugs/issues as much as we possibly can, then I think it goes some way to helping the site run smoother.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2022 07:10 by lovebabes56.)
19-03-2022 07:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-03-2022 18:13 )docutech Wrote:  Schedule menu is pathetic and even worse than before, at least with the old one it was wrong but you could read it, this one as said is way to complicated and cluttered and doesn't move easily ..and obviously often wrong.

I was chatting to a couple of girls on the phone about their fortnightly schedules, less than half they were doing matched up with the site, they said when queried at Studio the attitude on the floor was very blase' about it.

Thing is it should be 'easier' now as the channel wants a lot of girls on set shifts / hours (they can still do random to) ...so its easier to compile an accurate list is it not ...

I do know guys who have taken time off work to get back for a shift and then it is wrong, so despite being in the age of twitter an accurate guide should not be underestimated....or just scrapped

If they do launch a notification menu I hope it can be a far more accurate way to knowing which girls are on. I think there are many girls on the schedule and they never do show up which I accept can be down tob many reasons, but to have a far less cluttered clear schedule would be nice

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-03-2022 07:15
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2022 07:15 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(18-03-2022 18:13 )docutech Wrote:  Schedule menu is pathetic and even worse than before, at least with the old one it was wrong but you could read it, this one as said is way to complicated and cluttered and doesn't move easily ..and obviously often wrong.

If they do launch a notification menu I hope it can be a far more accurate way to knowing which girls are on. I think there are many girls on the schedule and they never do show up which I accept can be down tob many reasons, but to have a far less cluttered clear schedule would be nice

Yes hopefully users will be able to set up notifications on specific girls so when she is on line Cam or mobile or premium cam etc guys will get an email / text alert to make them aware

The schedule is a liability for the channel, as I type now it is scheduling two girls this morning who I could have told them a week ago will not be on, because other dates / times had already been agreed by both parties ..
19-03-2022 12:24
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

The site wouldn’t let me log in yesterday. When I did finally get in, it told me I couldn’t watch any streams because I hadn’t topped up over 100 credits in the last month. Well fuck you too, Studio 66.

Where have all the good times gone?
19-03-2022 12:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2022 12:24 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  The site wouldn’t let me log in yesterday. When I did finally get in, it told me I couldn’t watch any streams because I hadn’t topped up over 100 credits in the last month. Well fuck you too, Studio 66.

What was the solution to allow to watch a stream ?.. top up 100 credits ?
19-03-2022 13:16