Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: S66 new website launch
Have to sday it is pretty glitchy so far - Catalia's streram seems to be v glitchy

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-03-2022 11:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idiot101 Offline
Junior Poster

Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .
27-03-2022 17:49
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

Premium is group perv
27-03-2022 18:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

and c2c is private

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-03-2022 18:52
valleyfarmman Offline
Senior Poster

I’ve not been able to watch on my phone for the last 2-3 days. Keep getting some strange ‘versions must be the same length’ message instead of it loading. Tried both safari and Firefox without luck. Seems fine on the laptop.
27-03-2022 19:53
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2022 17:49 )idiot101 Wrote:  Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .

Yeah as already said Premium is like a group perv the actual small perv camera itself depends if the girl has it set up (or the ability/ connection to run two camera's if at home)..no perv if on TV but the girl can set it up if she wants to go on freeview, sure you can make it your main image now too, (can't remember if you could before)

Private / cam2cam is the next layer / cost up, find this very hot and works well with the new ability to enable dual cam or audio if desired.

Most of my cams are in premium and from talking to the girls I understand why they like it and (some find it much busier) but I am starting to get a bit peeved with the amount of girls who seem to sit on it non stop (I always say to them juggle it say 80/20 split on a shift or keep rate a bit lower sometimes) or at least use imaginative titles to lure guys in..

Of course it's up to them, but it makes calling impossible or ridiculously expensive.. I'm actually starting to find it a bit of a turn off now even on a fav...
28-03-2022 21:46
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2022 21:46 )docutech Wrote:  
(27-03-2022 17:49 )idiot101 Wrote:  Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .

Yeah as already said Premium is like a group perv the actual small perv camera itself depends if the girl has it set up (or the ability/ connection to run two camera's if at home)..no perv if on TV but the girl can set it up if she wants to go on freeview, sure you can make it your main image now too, (can't remember if you could before)

Private / cam2cam is the next layer / cost up, find this very hot and works well with the new ability to enable dual cam or audio if desired.

Most of my cams are in premium and from talking to the girls I understand why they like it and (some find it much busier) but I am starting to get a bit peeved with the amount of girls who seem to sit on it non stop (I always say to them juggle it say 80/20 split on a shift or keep rate a bit lower sometimes) or at least use imaginative titles to lure guys in..

Of course it's up to them, but it makes calling impossible or ridiculously expensive.. I'm actually starting to find it a bit of a turn off now even on a fav...

It's been a turn off for me since the revamp. What with no access atm through other babe sites and a lack of good new talent, coupled with all the credit related problems, it's a no no.
29-03-2022 14:01
Davesmithy Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2022 14:01 )derekdas Wrote:  
(28-03-2022 21:46 )docutech Wrote:  

It's been a turn off for me since the revamp. What with no access atm through other babe sites and a lack of good new talent, coupled with all the credit related problems, it's a no no.

My feelings exactly. I was a regular s66 daytime caller and nights too but haven’t called once in daytime as I can’t see the babes that I used to enjoy seeing on web. Emma C and Evelyn are two lovely girls I could mention that I no longer have the pleasure of viewing due to this change of direction by S66. I guess they’ve decided they can manage fine without the telephone calls that the free views site traffic used to generate? Hey ho.
29-03-2022 14:12
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

and not to mention it seems the channel still streams in standard definition
29-03-2022 15:01
HarperGrey Offline
Apprentice Poster

Nice to see there’s absolutely no caps or videos posted anymore.
(rightly) nobody is paying £20 to see semi naked models.

Studio 66- your audience has answered.

Change your website or suffer the consequences.
30-03-2022 20:35