gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(29-03-2022 13:14 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The new improved channel looks exactly the same as the old one.
With Honey and Michelle, what improvements need there be? Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-03-2022 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

is the website still streaming as they seem to still have issues with it
29-03-2022 14:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2022 13:14 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Went to the channel last night and found a message stating that the frequency has changed, so rescanned as recommended and found the channel working as normal again on 678 as before.
The new improved channel looks exactly the same as the old one.
I wasn't aware that it was a new set - which probably speaks for itself! As pointed out in another post however, Honey was there so all good. Glad her disappearance a night or so earlier didn't amount to anything more.
29-03-2022 15:34
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

Following my retune of Freeview yesterday, I found my picture was far more susceptible to digital intereference/breakup than previously. Maybe their new allocated channel frequency is to blame for that?

I also noticed the second Xpanded channel has returned again (ch 694), but as others have already noted, there's nothing on there. Much like the 'Xpanded TV2' livestream on the website, which only plays a recurring promotional video (with awful sound quality), I have to ask what the point of the second channel is?
29-03-2022 15:53
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

I also notice this forum has finally got the timestamps of my posts appearing correctly. Perhaps somebody adjusted the clock on the server when the clocks went forward!!!
29-03-2022 15:55
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2022 13:31 )Joh176 Wrote:  noticed it said "upgraded channel" on their message before the scan on Sunday, looks the same

I don't see how a frequency change could be described as an upgrade. Unless it increased the channel's coverage, which isn't the case.
30-03-2022 03:17
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(29-03-2022 15:55 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  I also notice this forum has finally got the timestamps of my posts appearing correctly.

The forum can't make the timestamps of your posts appear correctly, because it would then be incorrect for other members. Time is something which is controlled by each member in their user control panel, so the only way to fix a time problem is by making sure you get your own time settings correct.
30-03-2022 13:04
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

Given what I posted on Monday morning: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2668959 about Together TV ('Freeview' 83), where the Mary Millington documentary film was on again, on Sunday night, that it was the only channel, in addition to Xpanded, I'd noticed hadn't changed its timings correctly for BST, it's notable that it was one of the channels' requiring rescanning, and is the only channel apart from Xpanded, that has an extra channel, where it directs you to rescan!?
Although unlike Xpanded, Together TV's timings have been corrected. (If you're confused, see link above.)

Together did have a +1 channel, until around a year ago or so, which was the only way you could watch the programmes shown 00:00-03:00 on the live channel, during which time, on 'Freeview', the live channel had a break in transmission!
However, since the rescanning, there's no longer a break in transmission!?

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2022 01:22 by seducedx6.)
31-03-2022 00:03
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

[split] Hazel - Chat & Discussion
Apparently Hazel’s back on saturday night with Honey AND Maria, triple threat match it seems. Big Grin
05-04-2022 13:09
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion
(05-04-2022 13:09 )Norman Beige Wrote:  Apparently Hazel’s back on saturday night with Honey AND Maria, triple threat match it seems. Big Grin

lush. Well that's my Saturday night set up for me - xpanded and a box of tissues! Big Grin

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022 13:22 by crankshaft.)
05-04-2022 13:21

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles