babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So another normal night on FV!? Layla Rose and Preeti Young were the main girls and were both on both channels:Layla on 673 for 57 minutes and 1 hour 39 minutes on 674. Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 56 minutes and just 46 minutes on 674. Layla was unfortunately like last night with the entire night being like her usual short sections!! And she didn't (again!) give us any change of outfits! Preeti was certainly more active than her twin and went naked on both channels but with a few top half shots especially on 673!
Also on 673: Jamie Knight for 57 minutes and good as usual: going "naked " except for her boots! Only a few top half shots. The only other extra girl was Molly Anne who was on for 44 minutes in various positions braless from the start. Quite energetic and used various positions.
So a reasonable show.
674: Amber Paige was on for the first time in ages! In black bra! and pants mostly stood up and leant over the desk! Topless straight away and braless soon afterwards and she gave us nice tit close-ups near the end. Nice! And Bunny Saint was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 2 minutes in her bright yellow bra pants and stockings. Various positions as usual and went braless early showing off her nice tits. Used several positions and had shoes on in her last section.
Another reasonable show.
So a fairly reasonable night but still seemed to lack something! The sections on 673 were longer than on 674 which I prefer: one section on 674 was for ONLY 23 minutes!!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Yasmin Nicole!? until 5.00am and Beth Bennett until 5.30am. With a few of my favourites on the webshow: Mia Middleton, Preeti Young, Sarah Daniel!, Ashlyn Shaw, Bella Mendez, Sarah Louise and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?..........
No review tomorrow as usual: I'll try to get on here when I can........
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022 10:11 by trains55.)
11-06-2022 10:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm with you trains Brooke could be next to be unleashed on tv at mk and should deliver
Away from that was a frustrating Friday night layla another disappointment as much as there was decent ass moments barely did much else strike two will we have another chance to see her do a full night on tv looked a miles away from what she does on the web
Preeti meh pretty average at best
Whilst cameos from bunny and Jamie were probably the best parts of the night with Jamie naked and bunny bringing some much needed colour
Whilst Amber was her usual self on tv after her web antics
Whilst seeing newbie Mary Anne was pretty reasonable to start her night career we shall see how she progesses

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-06-2022 12:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A satisfactory Saturdays night viewing with Beth back after a mini break showing once again she is far ahead of everyone else with her style on tv and then another shower on the web
Whilst was your usual standard average showing from Alice limited and thinking she's the best
Cameos from Amber and Sarah Daniels were average at best

12-06-2022 11:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Another very satisfying night on FV but not the shows expected!
Sophie Hart didn't appear as well as Luna Lamora and a few other girls so Beth and Alex Le Tissier became main TV girls and were both very good! Beth was on 673 for just 58 minutes and for 2 hours 30 minutes on 674 going naked as usual with kneeling and standing nude shots! Excellent as ever. Alex was on 673 for 2 hours 19 minutes! and 674 for 54 minutes. Really good as she is now especially at MK! Used two different outfits and used the sets very well with excellent shots of her lovely shapely arse as well as her amazing 36"E tits which she really played with a lot as she always does so well! There were a few top half shots BUT not for very long!
We also saw: 673: Stella Paris for 35 minutes and "naked " except for a hat! Piggy Mouth for 28 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. And Zoe Grey was on for the first 15 minutes topless and in mostly top half shots.
So excellent for Alex!!
674: Stella was on for 47 minutes and went "naked " except for her stockings. She was sat up from the start with very slight landing strip visible and was then leant over the desk. Ferrari Red was also on for 37 minutes. She was topless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and nice big tits. Very good but she was more covered up than usually: big bra, pants and stockings BUT no shoes! As good as usual though!
So another good show especially for Beth! No adverts either at the beginning or the end!!
So although not the expected shows BS gave us a very reasonable night!! Iwas hoping to see Luna Lamora but guess that she was one of several no-shows!? I did see Yasmin Nicole and Le Reve on the webshow. I've also been watching Krystal Leigh on the webshow: another lovely girl who could do well on TV; similar to Brooke Knight!!...........
Tonight: Jamie, Ferrari!, Le Reve and Macy May until 5.00am, Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am with Stella Paris until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Amber Paige, Layla Rose, Nicole Snow, Hayley Maye, Ashlyn Shaw and Luna Lamora. Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2022 12:31 by trains55.)
13-06-2022 10:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Quite a reasonable show for a Monday! Both of the main girls were on both channels as well as Ferrari Red and Stella Paris who were on until 5.00am (4.00am for Stella).The main girls: Jamie Knight and Brooksie Brooks were fairly good and went topless and braless. Brooksie seemed more energetic! Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 45 minutes and for 1 hour 21 minutes on 674!! Brooksie was on 673 for 58 minutes and 1 hour 35 minutes on 674.
Also on 673: Ferrari Red for just 25 minutes went topless and braless early and really used the set well showing off all of her lovely curves! Ashlyn Shaw was on for just 30 minutes in her nice lingerie! Braless early and took her pants off briefly "naked "! Very nice as usual but should be on TV for longer! Layla Rose for 29 minutes topless from the start and used her now usual positions. Stella was on for the first 3 minutes and then for another 31 minutes later on and went "naked " except for her boots and we also saw brief landing strip when sat up.
So a very reasonable show for a Monday: all of the girls did ok.
674: Chelsea Blonde was on for 3o minutes and went topless early and braless and used her set well showing off her curves. Her first time on FV for ages! Stella was on for an hour (until 4.02!) and did a similar show to 673 and went "naked " except for her boots again and went fully naked. We saw a few seconds of Ferrari at about 2.00 just before she was on 674! And we also saw Brooke Knight! for the first few seconds at the beginning of the show: the end of her Sky pre-FV section which I expect you enjoyed!? Very surprised to see her as she wasn't scheduled!!?? I just hope that she wasn't on last night instead of tonight!?......
So another fairly reasonable show for a Monday.
Tonight: Brooksie, Macy May, Piggy Mouth and Rosey Love until 5.00am with Nikita Reign on until 5.30am. I wonder!?.....Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Alexa Brooke!, Beth Bennett, Layla Rose, Brooke Knight!, Amber Paige, Hayley Maye and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?..........
Unusually I probably won't be able to do a review tomorrow as I have an early start! But I'll be back on here as soon as I am able to to catch up.
14-06-2022 10:38
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Last night was a distinct improvement on recent efforts, with Stella, Brooksie, Jamie, Chelsea and even a lil Brooke

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2022 15:42 by Doddle.)
14-06-2022 15:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True the last few nights have continued to be pretty good after the small blip they had towards the end of last week
Always good value with Beth brookies and Stella
Jamie and Alex getting better even if it takes them time to get going
Like you trains would love to see maybe a hour of sshlynn
Layalas half hour was very predictable and not much impact

14-06-2022 21:05
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(14-06-2022 21:05 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True the last few nights have continued to be pretty good after the small blip they had towards the end of last week
Always good value with Beth brookies and Stella
Jamie and Alex getting better even if it takes them time to get going
Like you trains would love to see maybe a hour of sshlynn
Layalas half hour was very predictable and not much impact

Yes I agree that Beth Brooksie and Stella are always reliable even though I still don't really like Stella for some reason! Jamie doesn't seem to be as good as she was before her "holiday " unless it's just me!?
I've just checked that Alex is on and she is!! BUT why have BS been labelling her as NEW on the webshow main page for the last few days??............
14-06-2022 21:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Currently brooke knight on trains
14-06-2022 23:36
Ferrariredfans Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-06-2022 10:49 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was pretty good on TV,
Jamie did a very good show great energy lots of sexy positions, lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Ferrari was in MK and did a great show in the sauna, used the set really well to do lots of different sexy positions, she's getting really good on TV

Hi babe it’s Ferrari please boys follow my Instagram account as my Twitter one has unfortunately been suspended. My Instagram is @Ferrarired_bstv PLEASE spread the word! And follow it thank you boys lots of love xxx
15-06-2022 05:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV