babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Been away on holiday in Cornwall for a few days and can back to a good night on TV last night,
Brooke was on TV and did her usual high energy excellent show lots of different sexy positions, love watching her twerking her peachy bum, lots of boob play excellent to watch,
Alex looked very sexy in the office set, some live standing up showing off her lovely curves, very sexy tiny panties again, lots of smiles as playing with her lovely big boobs,
Layla looked stunning and showed off her peachy bum well but didn't do a lot,
Nikita was in MK and on TV playing with her famous big rock hard nipples, great to see her on TV in a proper studio, just a shame the web stream was playing up when she was on so couldn't cap her,
Enjoyed my first night back watching after 4 nights away,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-06-2022 09:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(15-06-2022 09:40 )winsaw Wrote:  Been away on holiday in Cornwall for a few days and can back to a good night on TV last night,
Brooke was on TV and did her usual high energy excellent show lots of different sexy positions, love watching her twerking her peachy bum, lots of boob play excellent to watch,
Alex looked very sexy in the office set, some live standing up showing off her lovely curves, very sexy tiny panties again, lots of smiles as playing with her lovely big boobs,
Layla looked stunning and showed off her peachy bum well but didn't do a lot,
Nikita was in MK and on TV playing with her famous big rock hard nipples, great to see her on TV in a proper studio, just a shame the web stream was playing up when she was on so couldn't cap her,
Enjoyed my first night back watching after 4 nights away,
Welcome back and you came back to a good night as you say!
I really enjoyed last night's FV shows: a good variety of girls who were all very energetic and used the sets really well! Brooksie was excellent as was Nikita on her first TV night!? Layla was normal as was Amber but Alex was excellent showing off her lovely shapely arse several times as well as her amazing 36"E tits which she played with a lot as usual! Very nice! Piggy Mouth was on for 55 minutes but didn't really enjoy that! But I was really pleased to see Brooke Knight albeit for only 28 minutes! BUT she gave us very nice full body shots of her lovely legs, thighs and arse as well as her lovely big tits while laid on her back: VERY nice! I also saw Alex on the web having fun and getting really creamy and oily! And Beth in the shower again! which she said really enjoys! So I went to sleep a very happy old man!!
Tonight: Sophie Hart, Joa Nova, Yasmin Nicole!, and Sabrina Jade until 5.00am with Poppy May until 5.30am. With several of my favourites on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Alex Le Tissier!, Alice Goodwin, Brooke Knight!, Bella Mendez, Preeti Young, Megan Rox, Ashlyn Shaw!, Luna Lamora! and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2022 13:11 by trains55.)
15-06-2022 13:10
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

The run of good nights stretches to 2, with Brooke, Brooksie, Amber and particularly a rare run from Nikita Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
15-06-2022 15:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to have you back winsaw
True trains and winsaw a pretty good Tuesday nights viewing I caught after catching up with a few rugby friends
Brookies and nikita both were very good and added some variety which was refreshing and showed the likes of Alice preeti and priya they can be on borrowed time
Cameos from Brooke and Alex were better than watching Amber and layla who continue to offer up very little on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-06-2022 17:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping! Last night was a slight disaster for me: for some reason I only managed to record 673 which I thought was pretty good! I'm just hoping (but wouldn't be at all surprised!) that I didn't miss Brooke Knight on 674!?.....
Anyway Poppy wasn't on so Sophie Hart was on! with Beth helping out! And we didn't see Yasmin Nicole!, Sabrina Jade! or Joa Nova certainly on 673.
So on 673 we saw: Sophie on twice for a total of 1 hour 55 minutes and she went naked in both sections (very early onin the first one!) and used various positions: excellent! Beth was on twice in very short sections and went naked in the first one. Also excellent as expected! Ashlyn Shaw was on for her "usual " 31 minutes: topless early and moved her pants down very slightly and briefly. Very good as usual BUT why don't BS give her longer on TV to give us even better shows!?...Layla Rose was on for 46 minutes and used her now usual positions topless from the start. A nice surprise was seeing Amy Lacey (another of my favourites!) on for just 29 minutes! She was wearing a nice tiny pink bra and pants showing off her lovely cleavage from the start! Topless very early on and really showed off and played with her lovely tits and also showed off her lovely shapely (shaking) arse! Another underrated girl who wasn't even on the schedule!!
So (for me) a very good show but I'm a bit worried that 674 might have been even better!? Just hoping that I didn't miss Brooke going naked................as she has on the webshow!.......
Tonight: Sabrina Jade!, and Priya Young until 5.00am and Amber Jasmine until 5.30am. With several of my favourites on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Alexa Brooke!, Bella Mendez, Ashley Emma, Luna Lamora!, Sarah Louise and Sarah Daniel!.......Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2022 09:41 by trains55.)
16-06-2022 09:37
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I was up till 2am ish and Brooke never appeared in the studio, but she did a pretty good show on the web. There was another pointless 2.4.1, they hadn't a clue what to do. The cameraman was directing them into positions. Mainly wiggling their arses at the camera. When it came to frontal shots the camera was raised up, enough to be hidden by the crap jargon if viewing on tv. Viewing on line though I was able to just see one of them was wearing see- thru pants and had a pink wand. ( I'm useless at remembering names ). If watching from tv, any apparent pussy rubbing they were doing was all fake. This same girl ( see -thru ) appeared to be asked to do something by the cameraman, which she flatly refused to do. Kept saying NO, NO.
16-06-2022 13:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me Wednesday was the Beth and Brooke show,
both were very good on TV, gave very good shows that i enjoyed,
lot of the other better girls didn't seam to get off the web last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-06-2022 14:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-06-2022 14:44 )winsaw Wrote:  for me Wednesday was the Beth and Brooke show,
both were very good on TV, gave very good shows that i enjoyed,
lot of the other better girls didn't seam to get off the web last night,

OH so was Brooke very good on 674 and on for a long time or JUST better than the other girls!? I thought Sophie was very good on 673 and Beth (albeit in VERY short sections) and assumed that they would both have been similar on 674!? But it looks like I might have missed out on a lot of Brooke footage!? Sh..t!..........
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2022 16:13 by trains55.)
16-06-2022 16:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Brooke was pre freeview trains from 11-12
Was Amber and Megan Derek who did a pointless 2-4-1 the only thing you'll get from either of them as both are so limited when on tv
Definitely agree with you trains ashlynn would be better viewing than watching layla whose cameos are pretty minimal can't even take her top off to expose her big tits
Aside from all that was another good night watching Beth whilst Sophie backed her up well with a good couple of stints including her naked

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-06-2022 17:35
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-06-2022 17:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Brooke was pre freeview trains from 11-12
Was Amber and Megan Derek who did a pointless 2-4-1 the only thing you'll get from either of them as both are so limited when on tv
Definitely agree with you trains ashlynn would be better viewing than watching layla whose cameos are pretty minimal can't even take her top off to expose her big tits
Aside from all that was another good night watching Beth whilst Sophie backed her up well with a good couple of stints including her naked

So Brooke wasn't on FV at all again! I think she would have been much better than Megan and Amber BUT at least I didn't miss her on FV!! I agree that Beth and Sophie were the real stars but I really think Ashlyn ought to be given a chance to do more on TV!!
Not expecting much from tonight with Priya as a main girl with Amber Jasmine until 5.30am (not one of my favourites) but with Sabrina Jade on until 5.00am I'm a bit hopeful!?............
16-06-2022 19:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV