babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion
Wow what a babe. She even made my local broadband crash. Hope Mr Mann was watching. She's got to have a regular spot in the studio for sure. And please don't tame her.
02-09-2022 01:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I saw it. A+ session!

I thought it would end predictably, but the producer let her wear her birthday suit and put on an excellent top notch session.

10/10 for me! Hope she gets to be a regular at the OG studios and that she gets another session tonight SmileBlush

AKA Lara Croft
02-09-2022 01:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2022 01:27 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I saw it. A+ session!

I thought it would end predictably, but the producer let her wear her birthday suit and put on an excellent top notch session.

10/10 for me! Hope she gets to be a regular at the OG studios and that she gets another session tonight SmileBlush

YES absolutely excellent! I've always loved her and have thought that she deserved to be "promoted " to the main studio and last night AT LAST it happened! And naked except for her stockings! Very good AND we saw her on FV!! Thanks Ashlyn and THANKS BS !!!
02-09-2022 10:06
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2022 10:06 )trains55 Wrote:  

YES absolutely excellent! I've always loved her and have thought that she deserved to be "promoted " to the main studio and last night AT LAST it happened! And naked except for her stockings! Very good AND we saw her on FV!! Thanks Ashlyn and THANKS BS !!!
And she did take off those stockings towards the end, which was so sexy to watch, as she did so. I would also like to complement the camera operator for not going completely bonkers with Ashlyn's daring moves and still managed to keep the camera as low as possible.
02-09-2022 12:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Ashlyn finally at the main BS studios last night. She looked fantastic in her lingerie & even better when wearing just her birthday suit HeartHeartHeartHeart
Hope she gets to be a regular at the studios.

Babe of the night Heart

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 17:02 by Rammyrascal.)
02-09-2022 12:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Great performance from Ashlyn and to get naked in her debut is great that is very rare now a days , great bending over shots of her to and with them bending over shots she had shades of Tori Lee in her hey day which is high praise.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 15:17 by Kingsmind.)
02-09-2022 13:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2022 12:43 )derekdas Wrote:  

And she did take off those stockings towards the end, which was so sexy to watch, as she did so. I would also like to complement the camera operator for not going completely bonkers with Ashlyn's daring moves and still managed to keep the camera as low as possible.
Yes I re-watched it ! Absolutely awesome! Well done Ashlyn and BS!!!!!!
02-09-2022 16:18
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I agree. Ashlyn is a star performer. Ashlyn in the studio was long overdue - but what an entrance! She was outstanding! She is absolutely sublime with her sexually-purposefully erotic posture, and executed her great ability to do this (especially how she inches out her exquisite arse to the camera) with especially deft aplomb last night, wearing a sexy set of floral-designed bra and panties with suspenders and stockings, with her stretching out/pulling on her suspender straps erotically. And then she went naked! Big Grin What a statement! Like she put down a marker for her arrival as the top performer we know she is.

Top performance (overwhelmingly my Babe-of-the-Night last night) from a top babe who has finally arrived where she belongs on set at the studio and broadcast on the primetime televisual broadcast slots on Babestation's tv schedule. Hallelujah!

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2022 09:22 by crankshaft.)
02-09-2022 21:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2022 21:13 )crankshaft Wrote:  

I agree. Ashlyn is a star performer. Ashlyn in the studio was long overdue - but what an entrance! She was outstanding! She is absolutely sublime with her sexually-purposefully erotic posture, and executed her great ability to do this (especially how she inches out her exquisite arse to the camera) with especially deft aplomb last night, wearing a sexy bikini costume and stretching out the long tassels erotically. And then she went naked! Big Grin What a statement! Like she put down a marker for her arrival as the top performer we know she is.

Top performance (overwhelmingly my Babe-of-the-Night last night) from a top babe who has finally arrived where she belongs on set at the studio and broadcast on the primetime televisual broadcast slots on Babestation's tv schedule. Hallelujah!

YES I agree and she was on for an hour !! And we FV viewers weren't left out!! .And.as Priya was in static mode all night she didn't have much competition!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2022 07:08 by trains55.)
02-09-2022 21:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with everyone was just wonderful to see Ashlyn away her usual bed set to being fully unleashed and put Priya to shame hopefully more to come

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-09-2022 21:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV