Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
^I have to say SM that what you say may be true. Over time as new girls will replace our current favourites as they retire etc and new members come on board, they are going to wonder what this is all about. As I said before, I feel many of us probably have our own definition & Personal criteria of legendary status for the shows/performers and that's probably the main thing that does need to be ironed out a little more so that everyone on the forum is happy with but I do think it could take us a while collectively to put that together but I think in discussing something like that, that is likely so fundamentally important to ensure that the HOF working properly and the competition remains strong, that we should all be prepared to accept other members' views and points of view in that discussion if it ever does come up.

I feel that there is no real reason that tweaks are needed as such for the Day/Night categories unless we are talking about timing of such shows and whether that needs to be made part of the criteria for both categories sot that they are made clearer. plus where girls are nominated in more than one category as some were nominated for either in the Day or night category and also in the legends category.
I'm not having a go mate, I feel your points were valid ones.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-12-2022 05:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Please don't bite my head off, I'm just thinking out loud. Having a committee pick who gets inducted might open a can of worms.

Like how many people would be on the committee, are their places permanent, is there a voting process to be on the committee, what criteria are they using to induct babes?

Maybe a more suitable alternative is a campaign process prior to the nomination stage. It could serve as a reminder to the whole forum about babes from the past.

Where everyone can put a case forward for 1 babe each, in the day, night and legend category and why they should be in the HOF (e.g. she won best newcomer 2005, best arse 2009 and ultimate babe in 2011).

Regardless of what decisions are made on the future voting process of the HOF, I'll wholeheartedly support it and always be appreciative of the hard work and effort that LoveBabes56 puts into doing this.
01-01-2023 16:28
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Congrats to.

Hannah Claydon on the Day Time Award.

Atlanta Moreno on the Night Time Award and it's nice to finally see someone who wasn't on the shows that long get inducted normally it is just the old babes that get inducted all be it that was bound to happen seeing as the rules have now changed.

Lilly Roma on the Legend Award.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023 14:18 by Kingsmind.)
02-01-2023 01:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-01-2023 16:28 )ryuken Wrote:  Please don't bite my head off, I'm just thinking out loud. Having a committee pick who gets inducted might open a can of worms.

Like how many people would be on the committee, are their places permanent, is there a voting process to be on the committee, what criteria are they using to induct babes?

Maybe a more suitable alternative is a campaign process prior to the nomination stage. It could serve as a reminder to the whole forum about babes from the past.

Where everyone can put a case forward for 1 babe each, in the day, night and legend category and why they should be in the HOF (e.g. she won best newcomer 2005, best arse 2009 and ultimate babe in 2011).

Regardless of what decisions are made on the future voting process of the HOF, I'll wholeheartedly support it and always be appreciative of the hard work and effort that LoveBabes56 puts into doing this.

Thanks mate much appreciated.

This will now be my only award contribution to this forum since the demise of st66 and I love doing it. I want to add my congratulations to Hannah, Atlanta, and Lilly for their inductions. All three are worthy of their inclusion and I feel Hannah's inclusion is great as she has alway been on BS Daytime for as long as I can remermber and we only spoke onnce and it was brief I admit. All three finals werre well fought as well, I'm sure we will see Scarlett, Sophia & Cara being involved again in the competition,

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023 07:24 by lovebabes56.)
02-01-2023 07:14
Charlemagne Offline

This years award was always going to be Atlanta's HOF once she qualified. But whilst reseaching Atlanta I realised that we don't know much about her. I couldn't find any reference of her current age, or when her birthday is, or what her statistic are, or even what colour her eyes are. If anyone knows then please let me know and I'll update her A-Z post.

There was a change in popularity for Scarlett Jones in this years contest. Last year she had just a couple of nominations this year she becomes runner up.

02-01-2023 10:04
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

My understanding is that Atlanta was born on 22nd August 1997 so she is 25 and that she is 5 foot 3.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023 10:31 by Snooks.)
02-01-2023 10:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-01-2023 10:04 )Charlemagne Wrote:  This years award was always going to be Atlanta's HOF once she qualified. But whilst reseaching Atlanta I realised that we don't know much about her. I couldn't find any reference of her current age, or when her birthday is, or what her statistic are, or even what colour her eyes are. If anyone knows then please let me know and I'll update her A-Z post.

There was a change in popularity for Scarlett Jones in this years contest. Last year she had just a couple of nominations this year she becomes runner up.
Let's hope we can continue the trend of inducting runners up the following year, that's what usually happens. Aren't there any stats on BS for her Charle? certainly she has tobe around 5ft 5i maybe 5ft 6 at a guess. Maybe one of the othrr girls may know her well enough to get information for us.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023 10:28 by lovebabes56.)
02-01-2023 10:25
Charlemagne Offline

(02-01-2023 10:13 )Snooks Wrote:  My understanding is that Atlanta was born on 22nd August 1997 so she is 25 and that she is 5 foot 3.

Thanks. I've since found a site which gives the same info, and it also states more details.

And to all members, please giving us your positive suggestions for next year's event.

02-01-2023 14:07
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I honestly thought Scarlett Jones was more popular despite there was a lot of mention about Atlanta's gymnastics skills , maybe after not being on the channel for a good few years it changes people's thoughts.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-01-2023 14:17
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2023 10:04 )Charlemagne Wrote:  or even what colour her eyes are

This is a good picture for showing Atlanta's blue eyes.

[Image: image-33A7_63B2F057.jpg]
02-01-2023 15:58