babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. This won't take very long.........Last night was a major disaster for me......
When I checked both of my recordings most of the shows? consisted of a blank with no signal on the bottom.......I only managed to get a few minutes of BOTH channels! So I'm wondering if BS had an issue with their FV output or (more likely) my local transmitter was having intermittent outages!? So all I managed to ascertain was that Abby B was on in place of Poppy May: neither are favourites of mine but Abby is more bearable and seemed to be having a good night. I also saw snatches of Jennifer Wilde! (on FV for the first time in ages!) Karolina Francesca!, Kourt Thora (another of my non-favourite girls) and Beth who (of course!) was excellent! Arura Sky! was also on both channels BUT with awful colours: very Yellow!! Not great! So despite being very annoyed with the situation I'm guessing that it was a fairly good but not great night on FV!? I'm sure I'll find out on here later on! I'd also be interested to see if anyone experienced the same problems as I did!?........Just hoping that tonight works better!........
On tonight!?: Valentina until 5.30am with Ashlyn Shaw! and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Michelle Moist!, Yasmin Nicole!, Lindsey Bean!, Lucy Brookes! and Amber Paige. .......Enjoy!?..........Will catch up on here sometime tomorrow.but no review as usual.....
17-05-2023 09:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shorty61 Offline

(17-05-2023 09:41 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. This won't take very long.........Last night was a major disaster for me......
When I checked both of my recordings most of the shows? consisted of a blank with no signal on the bottom.......I only managed to get a few minutes of BOTH channels! So I'm wondering if BS had an issue with their FV output or (more likely) my local transmitter was having intermittent outages!? So all I managed to ascertain was that Abby B was on in place of Poppy May: neither are favourites of mine but Abby is more bearable and seemed to be having a good night. I also saw snatches of Jennifer Wilde! (on FV for the first time in ages!) Karolina Francesca!, Kourt Thora (another of my non-favourite girls) and Beth who (of course!) was excellent! Arura Sky! was also on both channels BUT with awful colours: very Yellow!! Not great! So despite being very annoyed with the situation I'm guessing that it was a fairly good but not great night on FV!? I'm sure I'll find out on here later on! I'd also be interested to see if anyone experienced the same problems as I did!?........Just hoping that tonight works better!........
On tonight!?: Valentina until 5.30am with Ashlyn Shaw! and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Michelle Moist!, Yasmin Nicole!, Lindsey Bean!, Lucy Brookes! and Amber Paige. .......Enjoy!?..........Will catch up on here sometime tomorrow.but no review as usual.....
17-05-2023 10:00
Shorty61 Offline

(17-05-2023 10:00 )Shorty61 Wrote:  
(17-05-2023 09:41 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. This won't take very long.........Last night was a major disaster for me......

In reply to your queiry Trains, 673 failed to record & 674 only recorded just over an hour. So hopefully it looks like there’s was a transmission problem their end & it’ll be back to normal tonight.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2023 10:08 by Shorty61.)
17-05-2023 10:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2023 10:07 )Shorty61 Wrote:  
(17-05-2023 10:00 )Shorty61 Wrote:  

In reply to your queiry Trains, 673 failed to record & 674 only recorded just over an hour. So hopefully it looks like there’s was a transmission problem their end & it’ll be back to normal tonight.
Thanks for that: so it wasn't my technology! Saves me having an inquest which I haven't got time for!!!!!
17-05-2023 12:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Freeview 673 and 674 were fine for me
I found it pretty enjoyable last night as Beth and Abby changed it up with such ease
Decent cameos from Jennifer Wilde Karolina Layla kourt and arura
Let's see what happens soon fingers crossed if Ashlyn appears we don't see any issues and blows away Valentina if she even appears

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-05-2023 21:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2023 21:38 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Freeview 673 and 674 were fine for me
I found it pretty enjoyable last night as Beth and Abby changed it up with such ease
Let's see what happens soon fingers crossed if Ashlyn appears we don't see any issues and blows away Valentina if she even appears

That's strange about your FV: possibly it was my local transmitter,. Hopefully it will be OK tonight. !?.......
17-05-2023 21:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2023 21:51 )trains55 Wrote:  

That's strange about your FV: possibly it was my local transmitter,. Hopefully it will be OK tonight. !?.......

Yeah, as i mentioned in a previous night's viewing, my reception for the channels went down at about 4am.
17-05-2023 23:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2023 23:45 )derekdas Wrote:  
(17-05-2023 21:51 )trains55 Wrote:  

Yeah, as i mentioned in a previous night's viewing, my reception for the channels went down at about 4am.
All OK last night: at least technology wise!
18-05-2023 07:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out!!! No tech issues last night: obviously a local transmitter issue!
Really missing Bella Baby!!.......
So Ashlyn Shaw! was only on 674 in one section for 1 hour 34 minutes until 4.54: so far so good BUT she was only (allowed to be?) naked briefly AND laid on her front or knelt up briefly (side view!) or stood/knelt up very briefly (top half shots!) AND for the last 37 minutes she (was told to? ) wearing a semi see-through suit and laid on her front again! She went topless at the very end BUT with top half shots!....So heavily restricted compared to her first nightshows AND other girls recently!!! Meanwhile on 673 Michelle Moist! was on for 57 minutes and a few times moved her pants down slightly and showed off her landing strip and the top of her lovely pussy in FULL view and on FV!!!! So obviously a case of double standards!!! Come on BS for f... s sake PLEASE give Ashlyn the same "freedom " as other girls AND like she had when she started on BS!!! She's ONLY trying to give us very good shows AND no more explicit than she's allowed to BUT to the SAME standard as several other girls on BS!!!.........otherwise I fear that she might walki!??? See you later on!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2023 08:59 by trains55.)
18-05-2023 08:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday night very good
Roxy having lots of fun playing with her lovely new big boobs, good energy lots of different positions, nice leg spreading,
Missy excellent on TV only a small thong on that was very tight, very sexy when spreading her legs and showing off her feet, glad this naughty girl is back,
Ashlyn good but restricted again sadly,
Jada Rabbit very sexy on all fours twerking her gorgeous peachy bum

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-05-2023 12:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV