Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Monday night I thought to be pretty good,
Beth was as expected excellent, such a sexy show in the office a new outfit that she used perfectly to show off her lovely curves to there best love how she's standing up and moving around it just makes her shows so sexy and interesting,
Phoenix I think Shep's this year's break out star, her shows are getting better and better she got s great attitude and wants to put on s good show rare in a new girl these days, very sexy outfit last night, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, great energy lots of different positions,
Karolina good to see her back.on TV did her usual good big boob show lots of playing with them good energy never stopped moving,
Summer her usual TV show had her big boobs out playing with them lots looked stunning, but had no energy and got stuck in the same position for long periods
A pretty good night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-08-2023 10:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty good Monday nights viewing despite the fact that Valentina was on as I'm with you both found phoenix highly effective and did more than Valentina and layla combined
Whilst Beth was in another league just makes nights so simple and enjoyable to enjoy
Karolina first time in a little bit wasn't too bad similar to summer who is trying to adjust to nights

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-08-2023 17:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! I thought that last night's FV shows were very good. Demi Rose Lee wasn't on so Beth was on yet again and along with Amy Lacey! was excellent as expected! Beth was on 673 for the last hour and fifteen minutes until 4.57! and was fully naked after ONLY 5 minutes and until the end. She used her usual positions and knelt up (front view) briefly. She was on 674 for 58 minutes and went fully naked fairly early and used her shirt as a "thong " while sat up! She started off wearing her (undone) blue shirt BUT was wearing a pair of pants as well which was very unusual for her! So another excellent night from her: no surprise there!....Amy! was on 673 for 56 minutes in very tiny red bra and pants and was fully naked for the last 16 minutes! Very energetic as usual and really showing off her lovely curves and shaking her shapely arse and playing with her lovely 34"D tits. She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 13 minutes until 4.46 with a break of 24 minutes in between! She used her usual positions and stripped down to just her pants which she moved down and went fully naked for the last few minutes of her first section. She was crouched a lot and knelt up and played with her lovely tits briefly. In her last section she was braless from the start and until the end. So another very good show from her as expected! So both main girls were excellent as always!
Also on 673: Bella Baby! was on for the first 30 minutes presumably at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!? She was in the sauna set which I think really suits her! She used her usual positions and went topless a lot and braless! briefly and oiled up her lovely 34"F tits and arse and really shook her shapely arse most of the time as always! Excellent as always BUT that was her only FV appearance! I presume she was as good as usual on BSX!? Abby B was on for 56 minutes and did her usual energetic show using her normal positions showing off her arse and really shaking it and went braless very early showing off her nice big tits. She stripped off until she was "naked " except for stockings and used her slip as a "thong " while sat up. New girl Tia Jade was on for 27 minutes on a bedset. She was braless from the start and just in tiny pants and stockings but was crouched/laid on her front most of the time! From what I could see she has very nice tits and I'll certainly be looking out for her in the future! And Angell Delight was on for just 27 minutes and was fairly energetic using various positions and stood up. She went topless showing off her tiny tits and really bounced! Good as usual. So a very good show with all of the girls giving us good shows: my best were Beth, Bella! Abby and Tia!......
674 had: Arura Sky! for only 24 minutes! Braless from the start and just in her pants she was crouched a lot BUT laid on her back briefly showing off her lovely curves in full! Very nice! Abby was on for 58 minutes and did a very similar show to hers on 673 and went "naked " except for her stockings. Good as usual. And another new girl Kendall Kay! was on for just 24 minutes in a see-through suit, pants and boots. She used various positions and went braless (suit down) straight away showing off her lovely big tits! A very nice normal looking girl with nice big tits and as far as I could see no ink !? Another new favourite of mine and one for me to look out for in future! So another very good show with all of the girls doing well. My favourites were: Beth, Amy!, Arura! and Kendall!..but as well as a few longer than necessary section breaks there was an extended advert break of 24 minutes!
So overall an excellent show.
And a pretty good night on FV! Demi isn't a favourite of mine but I thought that BS made it a very good show thanks to Beth, Abby and the new girls! Although I didn't see a few of my favourites: Karolina Francesca! for instance I was very pleased to see the new girls! And didn't have to "suffer " Tilly Taylor., Valentina.......etc
Tonight!?: Michelle Moist! until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Bunny Saint and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin! until 4.00am. Plus (at the moment!) two of my favourites should!? be on the web: Bella Baby! and Georgia Spice......Enjoy!? !....no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up sometime when I'm able to.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2023 15:43 by trains55.)
23-08-2023 09:55
winsaw Offline

I thought Tuesday night to be very good,
Abby her usual fun high energy show , love her big smile when she's enjoying being naughty, lots of boob play and different positions very good,
Bella Baby excellent as always, had a tiny thong on that only just covering her, very sexy when she was spreading her legs wide, loved all the peachy bum action like it when she looks back over her shoulder,
Angel excellent on the web naked dancing around doing some sexy hand thong action, she's going to be a total star bs need to push her,
Amy much better after a few quiet shows she was back on form last night had her energy back did lots of different sexy positions, lots of boob play she looked happy,

23-08-2023 11:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Fair play to Beth doing a 3rd night running and decided to have a fairly low key night still managing to get a couple of changes and letting Amy and Abby have a good amount of time and we're at a good standard thrown in Bella baby angel Tia and Kendall and it was a successful night
Wasn't too fussed with demi not around as she can be hit miss

23-08-2023 21:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed Bella last night, wearing a small thong. Congrats to the cameraman as well. Beth was again a stalwart doing a good show as usual. Kendall K did a good stint and I would like to think she may make the studio proper some time. She did great gg shows on Studio 66 with Ashlyn Shaw in the past. So would like to think that might happen here in the future. Abby not my cup of tea.
23-08-2023 22:15
winsaw Offline

Wednesday night was pretty good
Michelle was excellent she just makes it look do easy, every shift she did had a different outfit it's the little things like that show she wants to do her best on TV, so many other girls could learn from her and not be lazy same outfit all night, she had amazing energy lots of different positions used the set well love watching her spreading her legs wide a great show ,
Jamie very good as always, good energy lots of different positions, good to really see her working her peachy bum to camera, she got naked and looked stunning she's got such a fit body,
Phoenix very good on TV again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she got good energy always trying to get into sexy positions, bs need to.put her on TV in better times she's the future of bs I think she looks a natural on screen,
Bella Baby had her nipples taped over when saw her show it's not something I really like to see as find it distracting so didn't like her show as much as the one night before,she didn't have a bad show just the tape was not for me,

24-08-2023 10:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2023 10:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was pretty good

Bella Baby had her nipples taped over when saw her show it's not something I really like to see as find it distracting so didn't like her show as much as the one night before, she didn't have a bad show just the tape was not for me,

May be the tape is a BS thing as Roxxy wears it too. And I think a few others have recently. What was more annoying for me was the f--king cameraman. Always finding fault and requesting adjustment, when it was not needed IMO. That spoilt it for me. Michelle as you say was her good self as usual. Personally no other babe stood out for me last night.
24-08-2023 11:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2023 11:13 )derekdas Wrote:  
(24-08-2023 10:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was pretty good

Bella Baby had her nipples taped over when saw her show it's not something I really like to see as find it distracting so didn't like her show as much as the one night before, she didn't have a bad show just the tape was not for me,

May be the tape is a BS thing as Roxxy wears it too. And I think a few others have recently. What was more annoying for me was the f--king cameraman. Always finding fault and requesting adjustment, when it was not needed IMO. That spoilt it for me. Michelle as you say was her good self as usual. Personally no other babe stood out for me last night.
I'm not sure about that BUT as Bella! hasn't wearing tape before I'm wondering!? Either way WTF!!! I really enjoyed Bella's ONLY section on FV which was one of her very best BUT wearing tape spoilt it completely for me!!!!
24-08-2023 13:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a pretty good Wednesday night viewing absolutely enjoyed Michelle a full range of changes and effort complete opposite to preeti who was pretty laboured aye best
Whilst cameos from jamie and phoenix were Pleasing whilst Sarah Daniels was just her usual self, honestly how much more do we need to endure of her it's a NIGHT show not a day show hell im seen more effort from some on days

24-08-2023 17:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV