babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Was all about Michelle last night for me fresh from her holiday and blew Preeti away with simple changes done with such ease
Standard hit miss moments with Preeti
Wasted time with Sarah Daniels could have easily had more of Bella baby who can put on a night show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-09-2023 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. So I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good again! BS seem to be on a roll.....Caty Cole! and Priya Young! were the main girls. Caty! was on 673 for 58 minutes and went topless on and off after one of her lovely big 32"E tits was out and on 674 for 43 minutes until 4.51 and only had one tit out very briefly but moved her pants down to mid-thigh and rubbed her pussy! So not a GREAT night for her! BUT Priya! was even worse! She was on 673 for just 36 minutes until 4.45 braless from the start BUT with top half shots all the time! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes and went braless early in her first section and was braless from the start in her last section but again there were a lot of top half shots in her last section! Not great but "normal " Priya!....
Also on 673: Maxie Rhoads was on for 54 minutes and was topless most of the time! Okish. Leila Lani was on for 53 minutes and stayed covered up! WTF.....Kendall Kay! was on for just 29 minutes and went braless after JUST 2 minutes! Excellent as she now is: she used the bedset well and really showed off her amazing big tits and shapely arse as she shook everything! Very good and lovely to watch: definitely a favourite of mine!....And my highlight of the entire night was seeing Alexa Brooke! on FV for the first time in several weeks/ months!!! She was on for the first 33 minutes presumably at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!? She was in top half shots for the first few minutes but then in fullscreen .She went braless early and stripped off gradually until she was just in her pants and used various positions showing off her amazing big 34"E tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Excellent as always! and it was great to see her again: thanks Alexa! and thanks BS!.....hopefully it won't be very long before we see her on FV again!?........still a real favourite of mine! So an excellent show and one for me to keep!....and just 14 minutes of an extended advert break!
674 also had: Ella Jolie! on for just 29 minutes but was only topless briefly (twice) and s so not her best show! Nice to see her though. Georgia Spice! was on for 30 minutes and was braless from the start and just in black pants. Top half shots at the beginning and then in fullscreen! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and her nice new tits! Plus great shots of her shapely legs and feet! Excellent as always! and great to see her for longer than the usual few seconds/ minutes at midnight!.......And Ruby Mae! was on for 56 minutes! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and went topless (on and off!) and was braless after 25 minutes and until the end of her section (31 minutes) and ended up just in her pants! Excellent and it was great to see her on FV for a longish time! Thanks Ruby! and thanks BS! She will go far!.....So another excellent show with a different selection of girls mostly favourites of mine! The show started with a few seconds of Kiah Monae (without any introduction or adverts!) BUT we didn't see her again : not an issue for me as she's not a favourite of mine !...
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Preeti Young!, Joa Nova and Le Reve until 5.00am and Priya Young ! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sophie Hart, Roxy Winters!, Jamie Knight, Tara T!, Amber Paige!, Karolina Francesca!, April Mae!, Michelle Moist!, Roxxy Clark! and Jennifer Wilde!.......Enjoy!?......no review tomorrow or Sunday (as usual) as I'm away seeing my grandsons. Take care and enjoy the shows!.....
15-09-2023 10:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2023 10:10 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. So I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good again! BS seem to be on a roll.....Caty Cole! and Priya Young! were the main girls. Caty! was on 673 for 58 minutes and went topless on and off after one of her lovely big 32"E tits was out and on 674 for 43 minutes until 4.51 and only had one tit out very briefly but moved her pants down to mid-thigh and rubbed her pussy! So not a GREAT night for her! BUT Priya! was even worse! She was on 673 for just 36 minutes until 4.45 braless from the start BUT with top half shots all the time! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes and went braless early in her first section and was braless from the start in her last section but again there were a lot of top half shots in her last section! Not great but "normal " Priya!....
Also on 673: Maxie Rhoads was on for 54 minutes and was topless most of the time! Okish. Leila Lani was on for 53 minutes and stayed covered up! WTF.....Kendall Kay! was on for just 29 minutes and went braless after JUST 2 minutes! Excellent as she now is: she used the bedset well and really showed off her amazing big tits and shapely arse as she shook everything! Very good and lovely to watch: definitely a favourite of mine!....And my highlight of the entire night was seeing Alexa Brooke! on FV for the first time in several weeks/ months!!! She was on for the first 33 minutes presumably at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!? She was in top half shots for the first few minutes but then in fullscreen .She went braless early and stripped off gradually until she was just in her pants and used various positions showing off her amazing big 34"E tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Excellent as always! and it was great to see her again: thanks Alexa! and thanks BS!.....hopefully it won't be very long before we see her on FV again!?........still a real favourite of mine! So an excellent show and one for me to keep!....and just 14 minutes of an extended advert break!
674 also had: Ella Jolie! on for just 29 minutes but was only topless briefly (twice) and s so not her best show! Nice to see her though. Georgia Spice! was on for 30 minutes and was braless from the start and just in black pants. Top half shots at the beginning and then in fullscreen! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and her nice new tits! Plus great shots of her shapely legs and feet! Excellent as always! and great to see her for longer than the usual few seconds/ minutes at midnight!.......And Ruby Mae! was on for 56 minutes! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and went topless (on and off!) and was braless after 25 minutes and until the end of her section (31 minutes) and ended up just in her pants! Excellent and it was great to see her on FV for a longish time! Thanks Ruby! and thanks BS! She will go far!.....So another excellent show with a different selection of girls mostly favourites of mine! The show started with a few seconds of Kiah Monae (without any introduction or adverts!) BUT we didn't see her again : not an issue for me as she's not a favourite of mine !...
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Preeti Young!, Joa Nova and Le Reve until 5.00am and Priya Young ! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sophie Hart, Roxy Winters!, Jamie Knight, Tara T!, Amber Paige!, Karolina Francesca!, April Mae!, Michelle Moist!, Roxxy Clark! and Jennifer Wilde!.......Enjoy!?......no review tomorrow or Sunday (as usual) as I'm away seeing my grandsons. Take care and enjoy the shows!.....
Really!!!! and Really!!!!!! If ever there was proof needed that BS is putting all the emphasis on the web, then this is more of it!
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2023 22:13 by hornball.)
15-09-2023 22:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have a good time trains buddy
Anyway the last couple of nights viewing have been up and down similar trend this week has been
Enjoyed catys couple of nights whilst Michelle's couple of stints last night were enjoyable
Poppy had a rare hour on tv last night which was pretty good
Both twins bored me as per normal very limited and hardly excitement
Like you trains enjoyed seeing alexa back on tv the early hours of Friday morning a very underrated girl who deserves more
Joa and roxy Clark both had a small part on last night show yet not much impact

16-09-2023 11:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty damn right awful having layla and roxy Clark the main girls who were borderline dire hardly a surprise with layla as she's usually glued into everything and we just see her boobs on show and repeat all night roxy had a chance to prove herself put was like layla so repeative and at times felt like she was clock watching kept looking at her watch
Alice was her usual limited self despite the fact she was the only one who got naked
Arura and Jamie both made appreances and we're reasonable could have done more of them than layla and roxy

17-09-2023 11:08
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Yep another total snoozefest.

17-09-2023 11:28
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Agree with above comments dreadful and instant turn off,and Saturday's used to be one of the best nights,how things have changed dramatically over time
17-09-2023 11:45
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Roxxy has got all the tools but seems reluctant to use them.
17-09-2023 12:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2023 12:16 )eyres42 Wrote:  Roxxy has got all the tools but seems reluctant to use them.

Yes she really showed them off a lot in the back alley in her first section of 1 hour 1 minute BUT in her last section of 1 hour 8 minutes she stayed covered up! Except that one of her nipples was out from the start!!!!......WTF! A lovely girl with amazing big tits BUT she was on a NIGHTSHOW!......
17-09-2023 12:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were mixed! Beth Bennett and Valentina were the main girls. Beth was of course excellent and mixing it up BUT Valentina was........Valentina ! AS my second DVD recorder recorded 674 in two sections I'm not sure about the timings and I think that I have missed about 12 minutes: probably of Cherry!!!??....Beth was on 673 for 53 minutes going topless early and taking her pants off so "naked " and also did her "kneeling nude " section twice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 3 minutes going naked in her first section and got very oily! And she went topless with her pants off "naked " in her last section until 4.57? Excellent as always! Valentina was on 673 three times! for a total of 1 hour 59 minutes! and 674 for ONLY 22 minutes! Topless and braless but mainly sat up and quite static! Not good!
Also on 673: Cherry Leigh! was on for 1 hour 4 minutes! She was in a black see-through suit, pants and PVC boots and used various positions. She was topless for a total of just 9 minutes showing off her lovely big tits! Quite a good section from her BUT I'm still waiting for her to go braless so that we can see her amazing big tits in all their glory! or........A really nice girl and one of my new favourites! And Roxie Winters! was on for just 25 minutes and used the bedset well. She was braless from the start showing off her nice small tits and stood up at the start and used her usual positions. She went fully naked for her last 9 minutes mainly crouched BUT stood up at the very end using her handthong! Even more "risque" from her! "Very nice! And another lovely new favourite of mine! So ONLY four girls BUT far too much of Valentina!..!!!!.!....and 11 minutes of adverts. So a reasonable show which I'm keeping for Cherry! and Roxie! BUT far too much of Valentina! It would have been better to have seen Georgia Spice! or Ferrari Red! instead of so much of her as we didn't see them on FV (again!) at all.........
674 also had: Layla Rose for the first 57 minutes topless from the start and gave us her usual show. Arura Sky was on for 26 minutes braless from the start and just in pink pants. She used her usual positions showing off her nice arse while shaking it and her lovely 34"E tits with their perky and erect nipples! Excellent as usual. Kartel Kay was on twice for a total of 48 minutes and was excellent as expected! She went naked in both sections and got very oily in her last section as she does! Very good and nice to watch. And Cherry Leigh! was on in her outfit from earlier on (on 673) .I saw her for just 14 minutes but I'm sure that I missed about 13 minutes of her because of my recorder making two sections!......She was covered up when I saw her but assume that she went topless? but hopefully I didn't miss seeing her go further.............
So another reasonable show from what I saw and with a LOT less of Valentina........
Tonight!?: Arura Sky! until 5.30am (and hopefully better than her first full nightshow!), Beth Bennett until 5.00am and Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Tia Jade!, Karolina Francesca!, Mia Middleton! and Layla Rose! Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2023 09:28 by trains55.)
18-09-2023 09:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV