babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Babestation review thread.
Totally true, Babestation 1 seems to be the most 'risk taking' of the Cellcast channels well by their standards. I always thought that it was a coincidence that i've been seeing babes like Camilla and Reede on Babestation 1 recently, but maybe it's not, maybe there on BS1 because it the more 'exposing' of the channels, and Babes like Camilla and Reede are more willing to expose more of themselves and push the boundries. The star of night for me tonight was the gorgeous Camilla coincidently on BS1 Wink She has been sensational tonight, another brilliant naked performance! Big Grin

18-11-2009 06:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you all do with "your" shows? I stayed with BS1 all the way through till 05.30. WOW what a show again! It was ,for me, a very good line up of girls. I missed out on Ella and CHARLIE BUT CAMILLA was on twice and went naked again in both sections! She is fantastic and certainly BS1 seems to be the place on Cellcast for nudity;CAMILLa and Reede recently! KEEP IT UP! THANKS CELLCAST! As for the rest of the show I saw STEVIE,LOUISE PORTER(I REALLY LOVE HER BODY!) and Megan who used cream. All the girls were very good with plenty of gyrating and shaking and the 2-4-1 sections were slightly less tame than usual. Although I missed out on CHARLIE again and Ella I will keep the recording as the rest of the show (particularly CAMILLA!) made up for that! I'm sure I will catch up with CHARLIE eventually but wanted to catch CAMILLA while she was on a "dirty" roll! Anyway work now;I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows and will see you later on tonight. Bye for now.
18-11-2009 08:40
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

It certainly was another great performance from Camilla last night. I had the pleasure of listening to some of it as she talked to another girl. Very enjoyable. Louise was also looking very very nice.

The Beautiful Twins
18-11-2009 09:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm apparently in a minority here. I thought last night's shows were very ordinary, although Megan was good in her last stint (BS1). I like 2-4-1s more than solo stints and last night, after several nights of improvement, they unfortunately went into reverse again. The latest tactic seems to be one topless girl and one clothed. The clothed girl isn't allowed to touch the topless girl and the topless girl can't touch the clothed girl 'cos she's covered up. Wtf is the point of that?
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 00:56 by vila.)
19-11-2009 00:51
sonofapaddy Offline
Different Here

Why do the girl calls go on for so long,i have been waiting 20 minutes to phone CLEO. I was just going to at 2.37 but shes just finished talking to a girl at 2.55! im not going to wait that long to listen in,and im not going to phone now,because i want a long call and not to be rushed, and shes going off air soon,plus i never phone at the end of a girls section anyway(and we all know your just ready to phone your in the mood to phone lol but after waiting for 20 minutes your more pissed off than horny lol).I've worked it out BS/PL as had £3,000 out of me in calls,pics etc this year.I hope these are real girl callers,and not girls behind the scenes,because there losing a lot of money from real callers like me with plenty of money to spend. As for CLEO shes took to nights like a duck to water,and always gives a great performance,its just a shame when i try to call her, she might be on the phone for 20 minutes with a non paying caller!
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 04:59 by sonofapaddy.)
19-11-2009 04:57
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 04:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Why do the girl calls go on for so long,i have been waiting 20 minutes to phone CLEO. I was just going to at 2.37 but shes just finished talking to a girl at 2.55! im not going to wait that long to listen in,and im not going to phone now,because i want a long call and not to be rushed, and shes going off air soon,plus i never phone at the end of a girls section anyway(and we all know your just ready to phone your in the mood to phone lol but after waiting for 20 minutes your more pissed off than horny lol).I've worked it out BS/PL as had £3,000 out of me in calls,pics etc this year.I hope these are real girl callers,and not girls behind the scenes,because there losing a lot of money from real callers like me with plenty of money to spend. As for CLEO shes took to nights like a duck to water,and always gives a great performance,its just a shame when i try to call her, she might be on the phone for 20 minutes with a non paying caller!

Take a look at my post in the UKBabeChannels forum under 'types of calls' thread and see what you think.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 05:12 by mucker.)
19-11-2009 05:10
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 05:10 )mucker Wrote:  Take a look at my post in the UKBabeChannels forum under 'types of calls' thread and see what you think.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid276698

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2009 05:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you do with "your" shows last night? I decided to stick with BS1 as usual;WOW! again. i had a slight problem;part of my dvd was scratched and as a result I only got about three hours! BUT although I missed out on Jada the other girls were on.Cleo although not topless;(they were barely covered in her bikini!) looks very nice and is improving gradually. I had to "suffer" Yvette for over one hour(SORRY!) but saw STEVIE twice! BUT LORI was on and I saw her;AND she went naked! I never thought she would since that "famous" PartyGirls show with Reede and Caty Cole! WELL DONE LORI;you are one of my all-time favourites! I think she might have flashed once or twice;must check my recording later! So BS1=NUDITY! I dont know about the rest of you but I am definitely a BS1 fan and wonder who will be next(PAIGE?!);mind you CAMILLA is due on again tonight! So although I "lost" half of the show I will keep the rest with LORI disrobing! Just had athought;Did I miss anyone else going naked? I hope I didnt although judging by previous shows over the last week its certainly possible! I just hope if they did that it wasnt STEVIE or LORI again!
I think BS is on the up and competing well (at last) with BB Freeview! Anyway work now. I'm out tonight until quite late so might not be back on here to catch up until 10.30ish.But I look forward to reading reports of "your" shows.I will also check then on the girls line up.Thanks a lot;see you later on tonight.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 18:57 by Big Boobies.)
19-11-2009 08:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 04:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Why do the girl calls go on for so long,i have been waiting 20 minutes to phone CLEO. I was just going to at 2.37 but shes just finished talking to a girl at 2.55! im not going to wait that long to listen in,and im not going to phone now,because i want a long call and not to be rushed, and shes going off air soon,plus i never phone at the end of a girls section anyway(and we all know your just ready to phone your in the mood to phone lol but after waiting for 20 minutes your more pissed off than horny lol).I've worked it out BS/PL as had £3,000 out of me in calls,pics etc this year.I hope these are real girl callers,and not girls behind the scenes,because there losing a lot of money from real callers like me with plenty of money to spend. As for CLEO shes took to nights like a duck to water,and always gives a great performance,its just a shame when i try to call her, she might be on the phone for 20 minutes with a non paying caller!

It is annoying but then it's equally annoying if another caller is on the phone for ages too, except of course when it's meWink
The reason they do these fake calls is quite simple; they make loads of money from people listening in. When you call, cellcast get a percentage of the £1.50 per minute you are charged. However, on the call you may be making there can be loads of others listening in. Two girls talking hot sex will attract a lot more listeners than one girl talking to some bloke grunting through his vinegar stroke! One of the girls once said that for every caller there are approximately 30 listeners. Just do the maths and there is your answer mate.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 10:01 by bytor.)
19-11-2009 09:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Watched for about 40 minutes at midnight. BS1 seemed a bit boring with Stevie and then Cleo in the bath. Jada was much more entertaining on BS2.
19-11-2009 10:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV