babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
So Friday & Saturday we had solo girl shows. Friday was Zoe Grey with a disappointing night for me. Shows 1 & 2 were dominated by dildo's, an enormous brown one in the 1st & a smaller pink one in the 2nd thus we had limited pussy views in both. Show 3 started in a similar vein but she finally discarded the pink one after 5mins or so. We had a bit more pussy & some exquisite pink but her hand took over from the dildo so, for me, it could've been better.

Now on Saturday it was Eva May who gave us a cornucopia of pussy views from the off with many, many close ups & some gorgeous pink. Wearing a Belgium footy shirt, black panties & holdups she was in an armchair with legs spread over the chair arms in show 1. Show 2 had her in a full zip front, short, pale blue PVC dress with those black panties & holdups on the sofa. The dress was unzipped & panties removed very early on. Finally she was on the bed in a long sleeved, see-throughish one piece, which, unfortunately, she kept on throughout. I loved the 1st 2 shows as they were excellent but show 3 tailed off a bit. Nevertheless a great night.
07-07-2024 09:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2024 22:00 )Mountain Box Wrote:  They have at least 2 camera operators, possibly more, some of which are excellent & at least 1 less so.

As far as I can tell, there are just 2 most of the time. There might be an odd stand in, but I think it's usually the same 2 guys.
08-07-2024 00:50
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Yesterday was a "Fingers on buzzers, question 1. How many girls could you buzz on Sunday?" night & the answer was..... all of them! We started with Zara Nevada who, apart from a few seconds at the start & a few more at the end of unobscured pussy views, had the wand firmly in place. Next up was a naked Valentina but she had the pink buzzer in her pussy & a buzzer up her arse so we were never going to get any pussy there. Finally it was Michelle Moist who had her wand in hand. Luckily though her show wasn't totally dominated by it. As always she gave us enough unobstructed views of her delicious pussy to give us a pretty good show, including some gorgeous close ups. So, as per last Sunday which was saved by Sophie Hart, it was an OK night.
08-07-2024 20:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I was disappointed last night as I saw that Ruby Mae was on and was expecting something epic like her last appearance. But not to be as this time she came equipped with the rotten pink toy which is a real show stopper. Still the show had some highlights, although it probably looked a great deal better on the web than what I could see on TV.
09-07-2024 13:25
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Far too toy orientated the last 2 nights, as the last 2 posts cover very well. Leila and Beth also appeared last night.
09-07-2024 16:23
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2024 13:25 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I was disappointed last night as I saw that Ruby Mae was on and was expecting something epic like her last appearance. But not to be as this time she came equipped with the rotten pink toy which is a real show stopper. Still the show had some highlights, although it probably looked a great deal better on the web than what I could see on TV.

Couldn't agree more. I too wondered what they could see on the web that was behind the phone number banner that we get on TV. Having just witnessed Leila Lani's pussyless, toy dominated show I thought "great, it's Ruby Mae. We'll be alright now" but no. I'm pretty sure she didn't realise the restrictions on BSX from what she did in the 1st minute or so before Mr P had a word. It's possible that she wouldnt've done a buzzer show had she known. Anyway a fully naked Beth (Miss reliable) was the one to rescue the night with a full 7mins or so of spread legged pussy & pink, gorgeous as ever.
09-07-2024 19:11
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Now we get a full show on a Tuesday! Or what we used to call a weekend show. This is a promising development. It was Emma Nord who did all 3 shows and she was firing on all cylinders.
10-07-2024 01:04
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2024 01:04 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Now we get a full show on a Tuesday! Or what we used to call a weekend show. This is a promising development. It was Emma Nord who did all 3 shows and she was firing on all cylinders.

I thought I'd slept for 24hrs & it was Wednesday, Emma being a regular on Wednesday's, but no, it was Tuesday & it WAS excellent. I thought show 1 was a slow burner with 2 being better but show 3 was amazing, the best I've seen from her. I loved it, particularly when she was teasing her arsehole with the butt plug towards the end while giving us great close up views of her pussy. Interestingly it was the 1st time I've seen the pink vibrating dildo in Mr Wiggly mode. I would imagine the girls might love that setting!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2024 22:25 by Mountain Box.)
10-07-2024 22:24
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Leila Lani on Wednesday but still very toy orientated. Less toy action would be nice and I'd like to see her get her clothes off too.
11-07-2024 13:03
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday we had Beth with all 3 shows &, as expected, they were all excellent. There were NO toys whatsoever so we got wall to wall pussy & some very nice pink throughout resulting in only 4 or 5 mins in total where her hand was in the way. Beth was amazing AGAIN!!!
12-07-2024 20:44

babestation xtra