babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(06-07-2024 22:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Very little snooks only really Roxy winters has stepped up to the plate and proven to be worthy of a main girl status

Agreed. Roxy Winters ALWAYS puts on a great show and never lets us down especially when BS give her the prime TV slots that she fully deserves!

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
07-07-2024 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(06-07-2024 13:59 )derekdas Wrote:  
(06-07-2024 07:40 )storrmin Wrote:  What have I missed? Why are girls on for 5 minutes off for 5 on for 5, like rolling subs.

All going off to do private calls. It's now become an epidemic. BS has no regard for viewers anymore.

Apart from a stint I watched last night from Georgie Darby that was of any good, the rest were really dire watching. Spent most of my evening watching Babestation 24 for a touch better viewing.

Is this thread a review of the shows or just one long moanathon? Huh

07-07-2024 11:58
BigMahn Offline

(07-07-2024 11:58 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(06-07-2024 13:59 )derekdas Wrote:  
(06-07-2024 07:40 )storrmin Wrote:  What have I missed? Why are girls on for 5 minutes off for 5 on for 5, like rolling subs.

All going off to do private calls. It's now become an epidemic. BS has no regard for viewers anymore.

Apart from a stint I watched last night from Georgie Darby that was of any good, the rest were really dire watching. Spent most of my evening watching Babestation 24 for a touch better viewing.

Is this thread a review of the shows or just one long moanathon? Huh

How can one review if the birds aren’t on telly son???
08-07-2024 10:43
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

I recorded last night's shows on Virgin and am currently delighting in Lola's gorgeous breasts.
08-07-2024 10:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Managed to see most of the shows last night. Beth as usual doing a great show. In fact, in her first show I watched she was showing plenty of pussy and stroking it. Later, it was a lot of laying down on her front or back, so not that enjoyable. We also had Ruby Mae as a main girl. Wearing a nice brief black outfit, which just about covered her pussy, " almost ". Both shows I saw, she didn't disappoint. Plenty of movement, with lots of relatively close up shots of arse and pussy region. Best I've seen of her to date on tv. There wasn't a lot of babes about last night and most other shows were in bed sets. Not my faves. A reasonable evening.
09-07-2024 12:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek found last a bit better than the night before as basically gave up as I bored to death with valentina and all her bs etc least enjoyed seeing Michelle
Whilst last night as much as I always enjoy Beth was intrigued to see how ruby would have got on as main girl as last time it went pete tong she was alright as mentioned her on thread a tad disappointed that she was in the limited group hopefully more next time as I believe she can do it like Roxy winter's
Whilst cameos were hit miss also from Roxysie Emma and Leini

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-07-2024 16:06
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2024 12:03 )derekdas Wrote:  Managed to see most of the shows last night. Beth as usual doing a great show. In fact, in her first show I watched she was showing plenty of pussy and stroking it. Later, it was a lot of laying down on her front or back, so not that enjoyable. We also had Ruby Mae as a main girl. Wearing a nice brief black outfit, which just about covered her pussy, " almost ". Both shows I saw, she didn't disappoint. Plenty of movement, with lots of relatively close up shots of arse and pussy region. Best I've seen of her to date on tv. There wasn't a lot of babes about last night and most other shows were in bed sets. Not my faves. A reasonable evening.

Surely Derek you should start a new thread named "how much pussy did I almost get to see on the show last night"?

10-07-2024 13:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So briefly about last night's FV shows. Both main girls (Amy Lacey! and Kartel Kay) were both on both channels; Amy was on the longest especially on 674 and they were both obviously frustrated by not being able to get naked! As also was Roxy Winters! who was also. Kartel got oiled up as usual! I was hoping to see Cherry Leigh! who was scheduled to be on from 8.00-4.00 but she seemed to have finished early as she disappeared at about 11.00ish and wasn't on FV at all! But the highlight for me was seeing Georgia Spice! on for a longish time: 1 hour 1 minutes on 674! She used her usual positions and almost at her best! And unusually 674 only had three girls on in quite long sections: which I've always preferred but depending on the girls!......
10-07-2024 22:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy reckon more kartel than Amy to be honest considering she was doing her usual oil and see what happens whilst Amy had a very skimpy bikini after her earlier efforts
Georgia was a bit better compared to of late
Doubt we would have seen anything from cherry to be honest if she would have made a appearance
Roxy winters owned the bed set despite some weren't too keen on the lighting effects

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-07-2024 23:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2024 23:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains buddy reckon more kartel than Amy to be honest considering she was doing her usual oil and see what happens whilst Amy had a very skimpy bikini after her earlier efforts
Georgia was a bit better compared to of late
Doubt we would have seen anything from cherry to be honest if she would have made a appearance
Roxy winters owned the bed set despite some weren't too keen on the lighting effects

I'm really sorry but I love Cherry! I think that she is one of the best looking girls on BS! She has a lovely face and an amazing body with very nice big tits: it's a BIG boob thing for me! And she now gets her tits out more now! Just waiting for her to ditch her bra or top completely!.......
11-07-2024 12:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV