Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Not a lot to add to jorrell.

Motivated Babe, good action and finally a stream quality almost worth of the year 2024. You could actually see something without squinting Big Grin

Unfortunately calls went down abysmally in her second session after midnight. It was horrible. I don't say that often, but they deserved better last night.

Didn't help that she was told to dress between calls... then Babes tend to stay dressed, because it's annoying to dress and undress over and over again.

Shortly after midnight she wanted to strip even without a caller, but was stopped.

Later she was a bit annoyed by the lack of calls and they corrected and she was nude all the time... and what happened? Calls came to life again. When do they learn?
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 14:08 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
11-07-2024 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Can already see tonight before the show starts, they have adjusted and fixed the OSG which are now no longer squashed and cover the same portion of the screen they always did. Last night they were in the wrong aspect ratio from the old overlay they were using on top of the feed, it is now back to normal. Shame Rolleyes

With this new feed, even the old re-runs looks better than they did when they were LIVE. Nuts! I can now actually read all the text on screen too (not that i can read German, but still) 10th July goes down as a Red Letter Moment they finally improved their web feed after years and years..

Its worth a mini celebration Big GrinHeart
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 20:14 by jorrell.)
11-07-2024 19:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Still 'odd' that girls names are not on the web feed OSG.

Not a big deal when there is only one girl but come saturday when there will be three, including a new face, it could frustrate callers who get connected to the wromg 'un or even the gal herself if she does not get calls she expected.
11-07-2024 20:25
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

SERIOUSLY!!!! Surprisedannoyedannoyed 1 night with a decent stream and now it goes down
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 21:10 by jorrell.)
11-07-2024 21:02
Posting Machine

Stream is fucked...

I hope they repair this very soon. Otherwise this will be another massive fail b them.
11-07-2024 21:34
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Stream has returned thankfully, least we didnt miss much bladewave
11-07-2024 21:41
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I have watched so many shows on the internet stream over the months and years, now with the better video quality this is almost a whole new experience. Almost surreal now.

What a difference this makes. It's a huge difference and I hope the channel will be rewarded for the improvement and their investment.

If they fix their scheduling issues and dis-continue the "artificial censhorship", I think they will be on the right track for sure.

The new babe, Katharina, looks really interesting.

And Vicky is always welcome anyways, especially now with the good video quality. She will be here on Thursday.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 22:15 by ManuelM.)
11-07-2024 22:15
Posting Machine

(11-07-2024 22:15 )ManuelM Wrote:  their investment.

That's what I am a bit puzzled about.

They were honest for once and admitted that them reducing the quality of the stream was to safe money. Now - all of a sudden - they have the best quality of their whole existence.

So they realised that the quality lately was too horrible even for their standards... so now they have the money to switch to this quality from one day to the other?

Some things don't fit together.
11-07-2024 22:24
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(11-07-2024 22:24 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(11-07-2024 22:15 )ManuelM Wrote:  their investment.

That's what I am a bit puzzled about.

They were honest for once and admitted that them reducing the quality of the stream was to safe money. Now - all of a sudden - they have the best quality of their whole existence.

So they realised that the quality lately was too horrible even for their standards... so now they have the money to switch to this quality from one day to the other?

Some things don't fit together.

They've have done what I mentioned I would do a while back when the dropped the resolution on satellite to save on production costs. Bandwidth on satellites cost, every single bit of it, so does the maintaining of the transponder, so when they reduced it, I said now they've done this, increase the bitrate of the web stream as the costs are WAY WAY less AND you can give a better resolution you ever could on satellite being limited to SD (HD costs even more)

Appears this is what they have done and i applaud them for making the right choice. increasing the bitrates online is far more efficient than purchasing bandwidth for the Astra satellite (after all this is Murdock were talking about!) In theory their webstream/HLS provider probably has packages tailored for specific bitrate/bandwidth limits and probably already fall within it.

SD channels are dying fast on satellite as many providers are pulling the plug. Online is the future for HD and more and they did they right thing.

Overall, I expect they've saved a good portion of their funding.. What's not to like, from their viewpoint, you spend less and provide more... Thumbs Up from me!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 22:41 by jorrell.)
11-07-2024 22:27
Posting Machine

Mia looks great tonight. Her oily tits are delicious Big Grin
11-07-2024 22:54