Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
the show is a lot tamer tonight, camera guy isnt doing much to help, got plenty zooming in last night but he seems hesitant now bladewave
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2024 01:11 by jorrell.)
12-07-2024 01:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

It's so nice how you can see her butthole through the thong

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

My BS24 Big Five: #Tiffany Angel #Lejla-X #Leonarda Luis #Sexy Patty #Amanda Hard
12-07-2024 01:27
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-07-2024 01:11 )jorrell Wrote:  the show is a lot tamer tonight, camera guy isnt doing much to help, got plenty zooming in last night but he seems hesitant now bladewave

How many times have we seen a new girl's first-night performance be really hot then only to be tamed down on the second night? I stopped watching around 1:00 as the writing was on the wall.
12-07-2024 10:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

For those that praise the increase in web bitrate in contrast to the decrease in tv bitrate.....

Sure that SD sat is dying - give the whole thing no more than 5 years max (not the timescale for BS24)

But what BS24 do not know (well I guess so) how the majority of their caller-base watch the service. Web, in the past, was a bonus. But if the majority of callers watch on the tv and that was to stop then so does a large chunk of their income. And I state this in knowledge of what happened to ETV (Eurotic). Sat terminated and the web service did not last much longer.

And as for the percieved 'dumbing down' last night. Typically it is not the same crew two nights running.

But whoever the crew is tonight they really need to sort out all the web OSGs for the reason I stated earlier.
12-07-2024 11:04
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2024 11:04 )DB83 Wrote:  And as for the percieved 'dumbing down' last night. Typically it is not the same crew two nights running.

So you accept the production crew have a major influence on the performance of the babes? Having denied this before, along with Charlene, and stated that the level of performance is entirely down to the performer.
12-07-2024 13:18
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I will drop in and check out the new girl 'Katharina' on Saturday, but I'm not expecting much with her duel pairing to be honest, hopefully I'm wrong.

After that, theres nothing to see till Vicky's return on Thursday and I see Lilly is back on Friday but that will be her silly and pointless 1 hour shows as usual I expect. What we actually need is her back in the studio or at least more than 1 hour titty time, but with the events that took place, its very doubtful bladewave

Mia's videos are both available in the download section Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2024 14:39 by jorrell.)
12-07-2024 14:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2024 13:18 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(12-07-2024 11:04 )DB83 Wrote:  And as for the percieved 'dumbing down' last night. Typically it is not the same crew two nights running.

So you accept the production crew have a major influence on the performance of the babes? Having denied this before, along with Charlene, and stated that the level of performance is entirely down to the performer.

I did say 'percieved' - that is still the opinion of those that wrote before me. A single girl, who is also part of the 'crew', two nights running would hardly invite calls from those who have already spent their dough. And choice of attire comes in to it. Having taken off that onesie she had major issues getting it back on which might have influenced her to keep it on.
12-07-2024 15:40
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

One other thing.

I wrote some time ago that the web-server had been reconfigured which has resulted in no sound on recordings - I have not checked the latest ones in the download section but my own recordings still have no sound.

However the web-server appears to have been reconfigured again. Sure there is that increase in bit-rate - much too high for 720p (UK Babestation has 1500 kbps and BS24 was already twice that and is now over 3 times it so closer to 1080p and still higher than VX's 1080p premium stream) - but the server has also, with the right s/w, provided an alternative recording method. I tried it earlier today and sound sure is recorded. This makes me think that the higher bit-rate is a server error so if it be reduced in the days ahead you heard it here first. The sound will probably not worry you but this evening I will attempt a live recording with sound and upload that in the morning.
12-07-2024 16:21
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Just went to the web-feed (to try some other s/w)

Greeted with a message :-

"We'll be right back"

"We are doing some maintenance"

I wonder if that 'maintenance' will affect the bit-rate Big Grin

Update:

False alarm. Msg caused by the proxy server from the other s/w
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2024 17:39 by DB83.)
12-07-2024 17:18
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Glad that Jorrell has posted last night's recording - my own failed at 1 am UK time (2 am CET)Smile
12-07-2024 17:53