Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
She's getting plenty of calls though. It must be very frustrating for the callers, as obviously some will be asking her to get her tits out but they seem to be very understanding. New babes always seem to get plenty of curious callers but this "honeymoon" period is unlikely to last long.
14-07-2024 00:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

We must also consider the possibility that the reason she is barely showing anything is not only due to her being nervous, but rather her choice.

Maybe BS24 is so desperate for Babes, that they even hire Babes who won't do more than underwear.

And let me say... even her underwear is very conservative. Even a Standard bikini is more revealing...
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2024 00:55 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
14-07-2024 00:54
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I wouldn't put it past them to hire a girl for one night with no intention of asking her to strip. Pick up loads of "first night - girl next door" curious callers, then she's never seen again.
14-07-2024 00:59
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Katharina said she was having a great time and is looking forward to her next show.
14-07-2024 03:18
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2024 03:18 )ManuelM Wrote:  Katharina said she was having a great time and is looking forward to her next show.

I'm sure she was; getting loads of calls and not having to do anything but talkBig Grin
14-07-2024 10:42
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I can understand the nervousness first night, couldn’t understand the M&S granny underwear, but obviously the appeal for an innocent girl next door type would have helped with her calls. Personally I had to turn off I found it difficult to watch a girl who looked completely out of her depth.

Hopefully it’s just a learning process.
14-07-2024 12:26
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(14-07-2024 03:18 )ManuelM Wrote:  Katharina said she was having a great time and is looking forward to her next show.

Well, all i can say is if she enjoyed her first night the rest of us certainly did not! If sh comes back theres going to have to be some major improvement because that was just incredibly poor even after the first 2/3 hours, she didnt relax whatsoever.

It will quickly turn into a complete unwatchable bore-fest when the newness wears off for callers too. Its an erotic channel and there was absolutely nothing sexy or erotic about her in the slightest including her granny underwear. Without being nasty, if i was the one hiring her, should wouldn't be getting paid if she did another show like that.

Could easily put that 'show' on daytime TV without fear of offending anyone

Worse than awful, terrible actually Sad

Frak me, these really are desperate times when they have to resort to hiring girls who just cant handle the job

I see from the schedule we have another 4 day weekend ahead once again and thats it. Will be back Thursday for Vicky ..
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2024 13:03 by jorrell.)
14-07-2024 12:34
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Schedule updated, Tyra is back next Tuesday, don't know if its just the one day yet till it updates again but after her first week, this is certainly worth a watch! She was very motivated and gave a good performance all round. Big Grin
15-07-2024 12:37
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I really don't believe it was her choice, but a producer who was only too pleased to get a babe in the studio. Probably said just talk dirty with the callers, that's enough. BS, not only here in Germany but UK as well, have given "new babes" an airing, but they've usually had some reality show backgrounds and can handle it. Studio 66 was often trying out new talent all the time but only made it click with a handful of babes. So often it was the "girl next door" type that would often forget the camera was looking at her and accidently keep showing too much pussy, whether naked or just spilling out of their panties. Much to the delight of us viewers. Never to be seen again.
15-07-2024 20:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Now I do tend to look in just to see who shows up for 'Sexy Clips'.

Today, they are showing exactly what was on the web stream during the day. So what gives you ask. Apart from a boring vid of Sexy Jordan and Tiffany ? there is the full version of Heisse Lola doing her fully naked JOI with pussy glimpses and then a girl whose name I forget who strips on the roof terrace full pussy and open leg on view. The tv did cut this clip to an ad before it got really interesting (open leg shot was there) but I am still watching to see what happens second time around - now to cutaway to an ad.

But if they persist they could find themselves in a whole bag of trouble.

They used to show edited versions on the tv some years back and full versions on the web for a while. I also uploaded the clips some 5 or 6 years ago. But just check the stream to see what I mean.
15-07-2024 20:34