No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Babe's personal lives

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Babe's personal lives
Do you think babes should share more of their personal lives with punters on social media?

Or should they keep their personal and professional lives separate online.
14-07-2024 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babe's personal lives
I voted No

They are these personas when the camera is on, and to promote their brand. Their personal lives are none of my business. There are other ways for them to give a glimpse into their lives or some behind the scenes look into their job.

I think the biggest issue with the shows is this "relationship" with Performer and Punter. It's a dangerous game for both parties. The number one money marker for the performer is the "access" and "their emotions" towards their punters. It's something that needs to be taken with a grain of salt, because it's about an exchange of money at the end of the day. I'm alright with showing appreciation towards fans in some fashion, but not having one punter be their sole purpose of performing

It's when that Punter feels the need to dominate a performer on and off the air cause they fall for them when the trouble starts.

A punter needs to be able to keep their fantasies in check, these performers can and do use that to their advantage
A performer needs to keep that in check for their own peace of mind

It would be a safer and more entertaining show if it was left as just that, entertainment

Sorry for getting on my soap box

Give them less, they will pay more
14-07-2024 13:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Personally, the opposite of what you described, I believe that some perhaps already share too much personal information, but I'm anti-social media. I don't limit that point of view to just babes, everyone across the board reveals more than is necessary.
A a race we are all curious & want to learn more, but for these babes jobs there are obvious safety aspects to consider, good reasons for them to not use their own names & give too much detail as to where they live.
They are serving a fantasy, so what they get up to in private isn't any much importance to there job, which is more about their appearance & personality.
I'm sure that most babes are reasonably sensible as to how much they reveal. On a slightly different subject in terms of babeshow calls, some are more open than others, regular callers who have build up a level of trust will be party to more personal details. From experience, you know there are areas of their lives that are no-go.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-07-2024 13:05
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Cheers for the replies and votes.

The safety of the babes is important, especially because everyone already knows where the BS studios are.

So putting their homes, family, cars, and where they shop, eat, drink, work out and travel to online for everyone to see isn't good either.

Maybe sharing that stuff publicly or privately with punters is a way to make more money from them.
14-07-2024 14:08
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

There are girls at BS who have had very serious trouble with stalkers so even with keeping personal lives secret some nutjobs do find them and make their lives hell. It's not just the girls themselves at risk of course - many have partners and children.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-07-2024 15:13
Whynot Offline
Just Me

People need to mind their own fucking business!

I hate injustice and liars
14-07-2024 15:34
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

They shouldn't but some do it (or pretend to do it) to reel their punters into the fantasy that they're actually friends. Which they are not, you don't pay to talk to real friends.

I personally don't care about their personal lives and I don't follow any of them on socials. But judging by socials posted on here, many sound as empty as hell lol
14-07-2024 16:30
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

If they were — as a group — better actresses, I would say unequivocally “no”. Best for all concerned if they simply adopted a persona and kept their personal and professional lives completely separate.

But they aren’t great actresses, so I think a bit of openness and authenticity can be refreshing. That’s what creates the feeling that a fantasy is being fulfilled with a real person and not an anonymous product of the Internet — there will soon be some AI for that anyway.

The trick then becomes: what do you reveal of yourself, to whom, and how much of it? It doesn’t need to be real names, hobbies, movements, shopping habits, routines … or basically anything identifiable. That would be madness. But you can tell when someone is being ‘real’ about likes, dislikes, experiences, fantasies, etc. and that can really make for a better call.

(Unless I’m wrong and all the girls really ARE bisexual nymphomaniacs who love threesomes, domination, and swinging-from-the-chandeliers circus-monkey sex antics…!)

Where to draw the line is ultimately a question of trust and judgement, I’m sure, and some girls are probably better equipped at making these judgements than others.
14-07-2024 16:45
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(14-07-2024 12:31 )ryuken Wrote:  Do you think babes should share more of their personal lives with punters on social media?

Or should they keep their personal and professional lives separate online.

Definitely not. It's none of our business and just gives more opportunities for stalkers and oddballs. Look at the recent case involving Holly Willoughby.
15-07-2024 11:22
Charlemagne Offline

No and yes. So I don't know how to answer the poll.

Do you think babes should share more of their personal lives with punters on social media? No

Or should they keep their personal and professional lives separate online
Yes

15-07-2024 11:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV