babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I see Tuesday went back to the old format (3 different girls) after the change we saw last week.
18-07-2024 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2024 00:12 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I see Tuesday went back to the old format (3 different girls) after the change we saw last week.

Actually I don't mind the 3 girl nights if we get good shows from most girls but sadly, as we all know, that doesn't always happen. It's where we're more likely to see new girls to BSX & very occasionally we get a real surprise, as with Sophie's stunner a week ago & Alice's pussy out show a few months back. I still prefer the weekend nights though. By the way Wednesday was Leila Lani...
18-07-2024 05:49
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Amazing Atlanta. What a Thursday night. What fun and enthusiasm.
18-07-2024 23:57
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2024 23:57 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Amazing Atlanta. What a Thursday night. What fun and enthusiasm.

Oh yes. When I saw it was her I battened down the hatches, buckled up & sat back for a rollercoaster ride of tits & pussy. And, as expected, that's exactly what she gave us. A sort of belly dancer's outfit on the sofa in show 1. A very revealing body stocking on the bed in 2 & a college girl top & skirt, back on the sofa & stripping fully naked, to my delight, to finish. She certainly tested the camera operator's agility with all sorts of different angles to show us her pussy &, luckily for us, he had no trouble at all. If that wasn't enough we had some gorgeous close ups of her pink. She does love showing us her body. Awesome night.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2024 06:55 by Mountain Box.)
19-07-2024 06:53
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(18-07-2024 05:49 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Actually I don't mind the 3 girl nights if we get good shows from most girls but sadly, as we all know, that doesn't always happen. It's where we're more likely to see new girls to BSX & very occasionally we get a real surprise

Yes the 3 girl nights can always throw up a surprise and I like them for that reason. The other nights are better but at the same time more predictable.
20-07-2024 17:47
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well Friday & Saturday were both girl/girl nights & we had the overhead mic back, yea!! Jess West & Kat Noir kicked off proceedings followed by Kayleigh Davis & Cici Anders last night.

Jess & Kat, both fully naked in all 3 shows, gave us plenty of open legged pussy & oodles of pink, plus some nice pussy play. Show 1 was very chatty, even when they were having their pussies licked, but by show 3 they were a lot quieter. Let's face it Jess is never going to win the world hide-&-seek championships as all you need to do is follow her voice. When you find the cupboard she's hiding in there's a fair bet that when you open the door she'll be nakedBig Grin. That said both girls are gorgeous & it was a great night.

Now Kayleigh & Cici, fully naked in shows 2 & 3 & just maids dresses in show 1, delivered yet another immaculate erotic night. Plenty of spread legged pussy & delicious pink complimented by the strategic use of the pale blue vibrator in show 1, with both girls cumming at least once, & dildo's in 2 & 3. Show 2, in particular, had a large double ender with Kayleigh at one end & Cici the other, Kayleigh giving us a couple of brief glimpses as to where she was hiding her end. In 3 it was 2 dildo's, 1 slightly larger than the other, Cici managing to swallow the small one fully before taking both in her pussy at the same time, impressive! Kayleigh took them one at a time. These 2 work so well together, very sensual stuff. I lost count how many times Cici made Kayleigh cum, exquisite. 11/10 again.

Finally the camerawork was excellent on both nights.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2024 09:22 by Mountain Box.)
21-07-2024 09:16
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Show 2 wasn't shown on the web last night as they either forgot to turn it on or tech issue. Nothing in return to make up for the loss and one of the staff at BS was posting sarcastic comments in chat. Bit unprofessional especially when people were robbed of a show.
21-07-2024 21:09
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(21-07-2024 21:09 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Show 2 wasn't shown on the web last night

Yes it was. It must have been because I watched it. The show I couldn't get on the web was the first show on Friday. Maybe it was more than the first, but I didn't try either of the later shows. But Saturday was fine for all 3 shows.
21-07-2024 22:23
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2024 22:23 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(21-07-2024 21:09 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Show 2 wasn't shown on the web last night

Yes it was. It must have been because I watched it. The show I couldn't get on the web was the first show on Friday. Maybe it was more than the first, but I didn't try either of the later shows. But Saturday was fine for all 3 shows.

I meant on the cams. They show the BSX live VIP shows on there too. The quality is much better and can chat to the girls.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2024 16:54 by Rigobert16.)
22-07-2024 16:51
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Arura was quite entertaining on Sunday night. I can see definite potential there. It was Vicki who provided the true quality though, with her usual high standard of performance. Maxie was the other girl.
22-07-2024 16:55

babestation xtra