babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(22-07-2024 16:55 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Arura was quite entertaining on Sunday night. I can see definite potential there. It was Vicki who provided the true quality though, with her usual high standard of performance. Maxie was the other girl.

I totally agree re Vicki, who seems to be cultivating her bush at the moment, with another gorgeous show. However, & I hate to do this, I can't agree when it comes to Arura's potential. She's really frustrating me. Yes she's getting naked lately but, with the pink buzzer in & the wand firmly in place, we continue to get nothing. I do hope you are right & I'm wrong & her potential develops soon as she has a cracking body which needs to be seen in all it's glory.
22-07-2024 22:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well Monday night started where Sunday night left off with yet another great show from Vicki Peach. If you thought, like me, that she gave us loads of pussy on Sunday last night she gave us even more, virtually wall to wall pussy with some great close ups, gorgeous. Just as I was getting over this next up was the delicious Roxy Winters, who's been blowing my socks off in her recent shows, & last night she continued to do so. I love everything about this girl, my ideal woman, & she's top of my favourites list. This time she was a secretary wasting no time stripping fully naked for our delight giving us some exquisite spread legs views. She had the wand which was a little invasive at times but that aside I loved every minute of her show. Up last was Sophie Hart & I had my fingers crossed that she would give us another stunning pussy out show but, sadly, it wasn't to be. Had she done so it would've made the night absolutely awesome, the best 3 girl night ever but that aside it was still excellent. Great camerawork again.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2024 09:16 by Mountain Box.)
23-07-2024 09:13
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Tuesday came sticking with the 3 girl format again and brought us top performances from Beth and Bella Baby, which made it a good night and sort of vindicates that format. Bella Mendez also appeared, but spent a lot of time toy sucking, which I know entertains some people but does nothing for me.
24-07-2024 00:25
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(24-07-2024 00:25 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Tuesday came sticking with the 3 girl format again and brought us top performances from Beth and Bella Baby, which made it a good night and sort of vindicates that format. Bella Mendez also appeared, but spent a lot of time toy sucking, which I know entertains some people but does nothing for me.

Yep agree 100%. The gorgeous Bella Baby hasn't been on for a while so really pleased to see her back with a great show. Beth didn't quite manage to shake off the wand but it doesn't intrude when she uses it so a good show from her. Now Bella Mendez. All of her shows are toy sucking which does nothing for me either, not enough to be a BSX show I'm afraid. Only 3mins of her tits on view last night didn't help either. That aside it was a pretty good night.
24-07-2024 21:56
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Wednesday was an excellent night with the return of the gorgeous Sabrina Jade. It's been quite a while since she last graced our screens on BSX but it was well worth the wait. She gave us 3 exceptional fully naked, open legged, pussy spread shows, 2 on the red set & the 3rd on the study desk. It was awesome stuff. I really loved it in show 2 when she grabbed the bottle & doused her exquisite tits in oil, letting it run down that amazing body of hers, quickly followed by a 2nd dousing of her tits before giving her pussy a thorough soaking, & all in amazing close ups, yummy. The pink throughout the night was delicious too. This girl really knows how to deliver a BSX show.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2024 07:39 by Mountain Box.)
25-07-2024 07:35
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2024 07:35 )Mountain Box Wrote:  This girl really knows how to deliver a BSX show.

I wish I could say the same about the girls who were on tonight, whoever they were.
26-07-2024 00:02
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Now this has been a week of joy for me. It started with Kayleigh Davis on Saturday followed by Roxy Winters on Monday, Bella Baby on Tuesday & Sabrina Jade on Wednesday. I thought "I only need April Paisley to be on to complete my top 5 girls" & lo & behold there she was on Thursday with an American girl called Lana. Now they weren't the best 3 shows, in particular shows 1 & 2 were too toy orientated, but I did enjoy show 3 when they stripped fully naked & soaked each others tits & pussy in oil. There was enough pussy & pink on view to qualify as BSX shows, which is more than can be said of several we've had over the last few weeks, but sensual & erotic they were not. The 1st 2 shows, had they only been on the web with different camera angles available, would've been much better but they were on BSX so the girls should've taken that into account when planning their night. I have to say they're not the only ones who've fallen into this trap. I enjoyed it but then I'm an April Paisley fan.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2024 07:18 by Mountain Box.)
26-07-2024 07:13
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Well that was a noisy night, Roxee Couture and Harleyy Heart. I had to turn the volume right down it was so loud at times.
27-07-2024 00:04
schvall Offline
Senior Poster

The Thursday show took a right hammering on the webchat where it was dismissed as a disgrace and a total waste of time. I didn't see what they said on Friday but previous comments there about shows featuring Roxee Couture haven't been positive.
27-07-2024 18:05
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

What a complete shambles. Are Eva May and Vicki Peach even old enough to be appearing on an adult TV show? With all the giggling and squealing I got the impression they were about 11 years old. Or perhaps that should read 7 years old. For once I agree with the webchat. It was dire tonight, just 2 girls messing around.
28-07-2024 00:03

babestation xtra