Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
What does one do in a 2-3 hour private? Besides waste money. My god! lol
08-07-2024 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2024 22:16 )nf-t fan Wrote:  What does one do in a 2-3 hour private? Besides waste money. My god! lol

Besides taking the fun out of watching Bounce
I'd say Very Little

They are just guys who enjoy the act of going private more so than the private itself
Just a crazy hunch

Give them less, they will pay more
10-07-2024 00:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2024 22:16 )nf-t fan Wrote:  What does one do in a 2-3 hour private? Besides waste money. My god! lol
It's the "I've got her, so you can't " mentality
Makes them so pleased with themselvesannoyed

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
10-07-2024 06:10
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2024 06:10 )Raider007 Wrote:  
It's the "I've got her, so you can't " mentality
Makes them so pleased with themselvesannoyed

Are these super long privates meant to kill BabeStation for the viewers?
I know the point of these shows isn't for Us the viewers, more so for BabeStation and the performers to make money

The punters who engage in these, BabeStation, and the performers have won the war Sad

12-07-2024 19:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Positive spin says: BS are merely servicing the guys that are paying the most money - in whatever way they wish to be serviced. Thus, they are keeping the crucial people happy, and returning, in future. I.e. keeping the whole industry functioning.

Over the last five years or so, the industry has undertaken this process - effectively replacing the old userbase with a somewhat cross-over one of similar, but subtly, different desires. (Some might say the origins of the change lay in the industry's poor use of new tech going back a decade or more.) The downsized industry that's resulted is merely the settlement towards it finding its most effective and natural size and shape for the 2020's.

Negative spin says: The industry is incrementally reducing the amount of crucial guys they'll be able to call on in the future by pursuing its current reductive path. A path that's looking to specify demand to its consumer, based on the type of product the industry wishes to provide. (Iow, the output is being tailored to a shape favoured more by the babes than us.) The favoured product proscribes a "survival of the wealthiest" stance as to whom it wishes to cater; pandering to an ever small niche of punters that will, ultimately, prove destructive. (Insiders will never see/admit to this as short-term thinking because there are still enough guys clinging on - for the mo - to make it seem like things are successful and can continue in this direction.) The delusional will eventually see they are being manipulated and shortchanged at every turn. Unsatisfied, they will drift away like so many already have.

Regardless of the final outcome, and which of the scenarios above prove to have the greater degree of truth to them, we've been able to see the difference in the userbases for quite some time now. For the average old school punter, the babeshow experience is about MUCH more than the end moments of actual one-on-one interaction. (To use the cliched football analogy: It's as much about what is done without the ball as with it!) To us lot, key is the overall satisfaction we can kid ourselves to about being around what's, let's face it, a craven, greed-driven, industry. The 'added value' of everything seen and heard is essential to our continued fandom. To the newer guys, only the actual time and shape of their individual interactions really matter (it seems).

As a result of this, the difference also exhibits itself in how the babes feel they can express themselves on the shows. (As punters we get the babes we deserve; the more we put up with and pay towards bad attitudes onscreen the more we will get them.) To the older crowd the suspension of disbelief necessitates the shows hide their base interests with a presentation that belies their true nature. This enables the punter to maintain his fantasy and illusions concerning the babe's amenability and availability to him. We can't do that when all we see are unavailability slates and attitudes that scream "I'm entitled to my £3.50 a minute" every time we're around the sites. The newer punter (and their muses), in stark contrast, don't give a chuff for such niceties. The money-led ethic can be laid bare because it has little consequence for (still paying) punters that only want ever closer (more exclusive) access to the babe in question.

Given the above, and particularly if you favour the more negative spin I outlined previously, you can't help but come to one conclusion: All participating at BS right now are party to enabling the ultimate downfall of the shows as we once knew them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2024 13:47 by ShandyHand.)
18-07-2024 13:15
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

BS on Sky failing at least the half hour. The quality of BS’ tv transmission on sky woeful at this moment of writing and has been for last 25 mins (written & sent at 1.35am Friday morning). Live feed going in continuous cycles of not holding for any longer than 4/5 seconds and then flickering in and out of transmission continuously for 1 minute at a time.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2024 01:38 by crankshaft.)
19-07-2024 01:35
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2024 00:43 )ukusagolf Wrote:  

Besides taking the fun out of watching Bounce
I'd say Very Little

They are just guys who enjoy the act of going private more so than the private itself
Just a crazy hunch

^If you have that sort of money to waste, then you should be heavily encouraged to give to charity.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

“Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds” - Bhagavad Gita

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.
19-07-2024 10:15
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

Seems more and more chat rooms have a "white knight" to defend all criticism or anything they don't like others saying of the babe. I'm guessing they spend some money and feel entitled to snap at others even when it is a valid complaint to the babe. Annoying it is.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2024 19:09 by nf-t fan.)
26-07-2024 19:08
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2024 19:08 )nf-t fan Wrote:  Seems more and more chat rooms have a "white knight" to defend all criticism or anything they don't like others saying of the babe. I'm guessing they spend some money and feel entitled to snap at others even when it is a valid complaint to the babe. Annoying it is.

All part of the game
Piss off regular viewers and come to save the day
They are just getting played, but it does ruin the hopes of people just wanting to enjoy themselves

The choreographed level of the shows is pretty hard to watch.
Being a "White Knight" just keeps the machine going

26-07-2024 20:18
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation is renowned for gimmicks and scamming.but the minority who indulge themselves are often to thick to see the bigger picture.Spending for them gains them brownie points with the babes and makes them feel inferior.Good for Bs,not so clever for themselves.This will continue and Bs will milk it for all they can get.
27-07-2024 10:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV